What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

dude, this is ridiculous. I dont know if i should laugh or cry. I know that tsk needed some new image after the fetö events and I also spotted some PKK terrorists use our Camo. some minor change was needed indeed. But change should be evolving by taking a step furhter not going back like This. Even if you want to Do This then Do it probrably by fixing the logistics...

A step backwards, Congratulations. We will see these combinations in coming years.I hope TRNC won't follow this.
I pray for you brothers. As the military embargo imposed over TRNC is heavy the only access to military equipment is Turkey. At least there is some hope. Look at the post below.
dude, this is ridiculous. I dont know if i should laugh or cry. I know that tsk needed some new image after the fetö events and I also spotted some PKK terrorists use our Camo. some minor change was needed indeed. But change should be evolving by taking a step furhter not going back like This. Even if you want to Do This then Do it probrably by fixing the logistics...
I hope it's not so bad as I expect. Here is a quote of one very respected not only by me member Deno from another forum:

"According to what I heard from the friends, it's distributing only in new issue winter clothes for the commandos ( BDU with thick fabric + softshell + winter jacket). Also armed forces officials stated that the current camo is gonna remain in service for specific environments and conditions so this brings us to conclude that they introduced them as winter camo and the current one as summer camo, same with the gore-tex (for winter) and non-goretex (for summer) boots but its just my two cents. :) "

He also gave us information that the "old" camo new design uniform is in low rate production by
the Land Forces Command and soon it will also be produced by private companies. On the picture below it is seen with a commando personnel while the regular border troops are still wearing the old design.
2qjhmc2.jpg

If this is true then it can be more understandable. If the woodland packages are used in early spring, autumn and winter it is more logical. For the darker environment of these seasons it would be good. If distributing I would distribute them to Thrace, Marmara, Black sea, South East regions.

To the units in high mountainous terrain or areas with big open flats/hills like the units in the South Eastern Turkey, Eastern Turkey, Thrace (Iraq, Iran, Bulgaria, Armenia borders) I would also distribute packages in this type together with proper colored vests. Also I would supply the professional units with paint for their weapons on the request of the commanders of the units depending on the season.
37308880_1845769852146011_1386204409930711040_n.png

Two part documentary featuring the men and women which are undergoing training in Foca Gendarmerie Commando School and Counter-Terrorism Operations School Command required to join Gendarmerie Commando and Gendarmerie Special Operations (JOH)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom