What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

kendi giydiğine bu kadar dikkat etmezsin çok takma kamuflajı bu kadar büyütülecek olay değil

Bro, so does the body armor standard issued to the regular infantry of the turkish army or not?

I said "Personelin kisisel techizat konusunda calisma yapan ve bu urunleri tedarik eden kisileri gercekten beceresiz". Both the designers and the people who decide to purchase these sh!ts are unprofessional scum which are working against the advancement of the Turkish soldier on a personal equipment level. The Tek-Er program is just as ridiculous as it can be. If the quality and functionality were so good then the soldiers were not going to ask for permissions to purchase equipment from other sources just to put aside the equipment given them by TSK. Soldiers were buying EO Techs because TSK gave them nothing. The land forces are the most neglected forces in the security system. You can't even compare the personal equipment of the Gendarmerie troops, POH to the ones of the land forces. I am not sure what exactly vision do you see in the army's Tek Er?

US's vision on that time:
us%20soldier2.jpg

France's vision on that time:
3397727806.jpg

Germany's vision on that time:
Screen+shot+2012-04-27+at+7.52.17+PM.png

Second biggest NATO army vision on that time:
sinirda-buyuk-operasyon-638035.Jpeg

139-900x900-371.png

103-900x900-374.png

My vision not to far from that time (5th grade in school):
View attachment 522463
Its not RIBSSTOP™ or "Nano Technology" but its still better
What's Tek Er? And is that still a thing?
You keep showing the old gear and talking about the past, while you yourself said that it was changing for the better in post #3318. So what's the point of bringing up the old gear all the time? Just because you are sour about them picking a camo that isn't to your taste, you resort to flaming and trolling, insulting people that actually do something. You can criticize them sure, but what you are doing goes beyond that with insults and insinuations. All this reflects poorly on you and your character then it does on them to be honest.

The quality of the gear, even with the new camo will still be the same as the quality of the gear from the pictures from Afrin and Gen. Akar. As in, it's the same gear but in a different color (camo). It's just the camo that is ugly. And hey, it may be ugly but those guys at the army know how effective or ineffective the camo is, and give them some credit will ya? They wouldn't have picked it if it wasn't effective. And yes yes, incompetence this corruption that bla bla.

And when I say vision (which wasn't a reply to you btw), I mean the vision, mission and strategy of the whole armed forces and all it's branches and the new direction they took which made them more effective against terrorism. It's almost weekly in which we hear that high value terrorists got eliminated. This wasn't the case in the past.

What's Tek Er? And is that still a thing?
You keep showing the old gear and talking about the past, while you yourself said that it was changing for the better in post #3318. So what's the point of bringing up the old gear all the time? Just because you are sour about them picking a camo that isn't to your taste, you resort to flaming and trolling, insulting people that actually do something. You can criticize them sure, but what you are doing goes beyond that with insults and insinuations. All this reflects poorly on you and your character then it does on them to be honest.

The quality of the gear, even with the new camo will still be the same as the quality of the gear from the pictures from Afrin and Gen. Akar. As in, it's the same gear but in a different color (camo). It's just the camo that is ugly. And hey, it may be ugly but those guys at the army know how effective or ineffective the camo is, and give them some credit will ya? They wouldn't have picked it if it wasn't effective. And yes yes, incompetence this corruption that bla bla.

And when I say vision (which wasn't a reply to you btw), I mean the vision, mission and strategy of the whole armed forces and all it's branches and the new direction they took which made them more effective against terrorism. It's almost weekly in which we hear that high value terrorists got eliminated. This wasn't the case in the past.
When it was changing? When the soldiers had to be presented in front of the world in a operations in which the whole world is watching us to make a mistake. Th improvements along the years were made for the Gendarmerie and POH while the land forces were put back. Its not a trolling. Its a concern about the future of the personal equipment of the soldier which have been so badly managed that its even symbolical. About which competency you are talking about? About the same one which is sending blue tents in the middle of the mountain without any protection, the one making our soldiers put out the armor plates from their vests in order to move faster, the one which let our forces in Al Bab without ammo and fortification which resulted of martyred soldiers and captured equipment, the one which is sending alone 2-3 men teams in the mountain so they can be ambushed and martyred on a video and put on YouTube, or the competency which is letting our soldiers freeze to death in the 21st century year 2018? The better results we are showing in the fight against terrorism is not tied to the improved personal equipment of the soldiers or the raising competency. It is tied to the technological advancement we have regarding RCWS, Elcectro-optic systems and UAV's. The situation on the ground regarding equipment is tragic. The competency about military clothes from Eregli Tekstil is 0 for me. They don't even know what Ripstop is called. How can you trust such a company to equip the army? Just put a side the name in the firm but just evaluate their work and quality. Do you trust them? I do not. I also don't trust the ones which are doing their duty in the logistics department of the army. The same ones that invented things like the legendary "egg" helmet. You have to understand that this is not something that can be neglected because if the situation is continuing like this your possible son will have to do his military service in these conditions. Look at that misery and compare it to any NATO army you wish. I live in Bulgaria, my environment is mountain and I have seen many camo patterns on the rocks and in the woods and know very good which is working for what and which not. My environment is engaged to such things and I also have contacts to active military personnel and let me tell you something. Bulgaria is one of the poorest countries in the EU with miserable budget, awful logistics and high level of corruption but I never saw such a incompetence when coming to military uniforms or gear. Why we should compare the Turkish Armed Forces to the miserable Bulgarian army? Why they should put us in this situation? I am not happy with it because I am a Turk and a proud one and when somebody is trying to fvck with the highest authority which I recognize in the Republic of Turkey then it is driving me crazy. I don't want POH to change gear when they feel its not enough in the middle of the operation, I don't want to see fully equipped soldiers only when they are patrolling with their US counterparts in front of the world media, I don't want non competent firms to be given tenders for the armed forces and don't want cold war era minded commanders to decide the faith of our soldiers. I want modern, effective and quality equipped professional army which will not put on display awful equipment on international exercises and want to see that there is a worth given for my soldiers on the field. What did anger you so much about my comments on the equipment, logistic system and the new uniform which were all facts? By the way there are rumors about changing of the uniforms of the Gendarmerie Public Security forces again. They made them like some kind of belediye workers

2e1e382bfd4f79d85ad02e1f36c1f15b_XL.jpg

Lets see what they will put out this time.

It was always bad but the good think is that at least our special forces are good equipped except to some extend POH but their situation I think is more tied to concepts and tactics.

In like 2014 we started to see the Special Forces Command (OKK) with a Ops Core Fast helmets, after that we started to see them with the Gendarmerie Special Operations JOH but the Sentry models in limited numbers. Not to far from the city operations 2014/2015 JOH also started receiving a better vests made by Garanti Giyim. They were not something top notch but still were pretty good compared to the old ones. Then both the Gendarmerie Commando brigades and JOH started to receive the Ops Cores and the new vests with a bigger number. We also started to see holographic sights or other accessories with them in a limited quantity (buyed from the budged of the units in a limited quantities with permission or from personnel's personal wallet). On that time POH the Police Special Operation units were wearing old uniforms and vest types and the only new about them was their weapons like SIG516 and HK417 aaand welcome to the city operations. Some of the JOH had from the old vests but some from the new Garanti Giyim ones and as far as I saw everybody had Ops Core Sentry helmet, G3/HK33 and with some of them nice accessories. POH was forced to test 3 types of helmets, change its equipment from head to toe including boots, vests, uniforms, all what is coming to your mind and they mostly did it pretty good. On that time OKK, SAT, SAS were receiving newer and newer equipment, JOAK also received from the new Garanti Giyim vests, Ops Cores and were testing HK416A5 but unfortunately their standard service rifle stayed HK33.

Now its 2018. All the special forces are perfectly equipped, all the Gendarmerie units changing their standard camo uniforms and equipment to a good looking, more functional ones. They are receiving from the MPT76, KCR556.

What did the land forces got? More from the awful looking oversized "egg" helmets (that's what the people are calling them on forums), more hunting vests, more from the awfully designed "tactical" vests, project for large quantity purchase for GTX brown boots from YDS, from which I don't see actually on the field, some low quality combat shirts (different types) which I again suspect to be purchased from soldier's wallets, for the tankers new helmet with protection goggles kit from Aselsan (good), Hulusi Akar the Chief of General Staff on that time testing different uniform and boot every 2 months and that's it.

In 2016 we started to see a bigger quantity MPT76 troughout the Euphrates Shield operation with some accessories which I think they bought from their own wallet, new model vests which were for sure more functional and better looking, more and better usage of utility pouches by the land forces commandos and that was the moment when I was starting to feel some hope for them. We also started to see different helmet models tested in Egirdir Mountain Commando School and Training Center from Garanti Giyim with modular design, rails, fast models, with ear protection etc. Then the Manbij patrols came and I saw a properly equipped land forces commandos and after these pictures showing the proper kit in near future for the land forces commandos was showed and that was the moment when I relaxed.
Dnw7Fq7WkAA7X9y.jpg:large

43778584_500660533769711_4972020750863839375_n.jpg

43127613_1155279854597351_382488568168693310_n.jpg

DnnjTtHX0AAlvFx.jpg

DnnjUcMXgAEQhmM.jpg

DnnjYikWsAEMT3r.jpg

DnnjZ6EX4AIb8_5.jpg

There was still some hope that the previously introduced almost French bad copy ridiculous uniform will not be delivered in large quantities but only for training and then news came from the ground with source one of the most respected Facebook/Twitter pages sharing news about the development of the war against terrorism and the rights of the soldiers and they said that the first uniform pairs were delivered to units in Western Turkey and the new uniform will be most probably the standard uniform and camo pattern of the Land Forces Command and the Special Forces Command and I was about to cry... This was the story for one fvcked up situation (crying in the corner).
Do you think that is it good to show some weaponary to kids.
I mean technology is okay but i prefer no gun for them.

When it was changing? When the soldiers had to be presented in front of the world in a operations in which the whole world is watching us to make a mistake. Th improvements along the years were made for the Gendarmerie and POH while the land forces were put back. Its not a trolling. Its a concern about the future of the personal equipment of the soldier which have been so badly managed that its even symbolical. About which competency you are talking about? About the same one which is sending blue tents in the middle of the mountain without any protection, the one making our soldiers put out the armor plates from their vests in order to move faster, the one which let our forces in Al Bab without ammo and fortification which resulted of martyred soldiers and captured equipment, the one which is sending alone 2-3 men teams in the mountain so they can be ambushed and martyred on a video and put on YouTube, or the competency which is letting our soldiers freeze to death in the 21st century year 2018? The better results we are showing in the fight against terrorism is not tied to the improved personal equipment of the soldiers or the raising competency. It is tied to the technological advancement we have regarding RCWS, Elcectro-optic systems and UAV's. The situation on the ground regarding equipment is tragic. The competency about military clothes from Eregli Tekstil is 0 for me. They don't even know what Ripstop is called. How can you trust such a company to equip the army? Just put a side the name in the firm but just evaluate their work and quality. Do you trust them? I do not. I also don't trust the ones which are doing their duty in the logistics department of the army. The same ones that invented things like the legendary "egg" helmet. You have to understand that this is not something that can be neglected because if the situation is continuing like this your possible son will have to do his military service in these conditions. Look at that misery and compare it to any NATO army you wish. I live in Bulgaria, my environment is mountain and I have seen many camo patterns on the rocks and in the woods and know very good which is working for what and which not. My environment is engaged to such things and I also have contacts to active military personnel and let me tell you something. Bulgaria is one of the poorest countries in the EU with miserable budget, awful logistics and high level of corruption but I never saw such a incompetence when coming to military uniforms or gear. Why we should compare the Turkish Armed Forces to the miserable Bulgarian army? Why they should put us in this situation? I am not happy with it because I am a Turk and a proud one and when somebody is trying to fvck with the highest authority which I recognize in the Republic of Turkey then it is driving me crazy. I don't want POH to change gear when they feel its not enough in the middle of the operation, I don't want to see fully equipped soldiers only when they are patrolling with their US counterparts in front of the world media, I don't want non competent firms to be given tenders for the armed forces and don't want cold war era minded commanders to decide the faith of our soldiers. I want modern, effective and quality equipped professional army which will not put on display awful equipment on international exercises and want to see that there is a worth given for my soldiers on the field. What did anger you so much about my comments on the equipment, logistic system and the new uniform which were all facts? By the way there are rumors about changing of the uniforms of the Gendarmerie Public Security forces again. They made them like some kind of belediye workers

2e1e382bfd4f79d85ad02e1f36c1f15b_XL.jpg

Lets see what they will put out this time.

What's the current Jandarma's everyday uniforms ? (Regular public safety units) Is the one above the new one ?

BTW,Jandarma is the Turkish word for Gendarmerie,however what is the Turkish term to designate a Gendarme ? :)

Do you think that is it good to show some weaponary to kids.
I mean technology is okay but i prefer no gun for them.
Depends on the age. I am not for introducing little kids to guns but I am all for introducing teens to guns in educational environment which could prepare them for a military service. If little kids would be introduced into such a thing I would prefer to introduce them to the police profession again under educational environment which will be far from guns but more a justice understanding and good/bad teaching. I would teach them to respect the uniform and the man in it not because of the gun in his holster.

Their brains and understandings are not mature enough to inform them what is this "thing" doing and that not the thing is taking lives but the man behind it under certain circumstances. To bad the movies are explaining it before we could have a chance for the proper timing and environment. They are just to small to understand that properly and it would destroy their pink world and who knows... maybe it can leave scars on their delicate psychics. I remember that when I was a kid like 5-6 years old I was afraid from soldiers with guns probably because of the perception the action movies gave me by that time.

What's the current Jandarma's everyday uniforms ? (Regular public safety units) Is the one above the new one ?

BTW,Jandarma is the Turkish word for Gendarmerie,however what is the Turkish term to designate a Gendarme ? :)
thumbs_b_c_715e070a03b9edc458fd82715b12fd63.jpg

In Turkish you say Gendarmerie and Gendarme in the same way as Jandarma. Example: He is Jandarma/ They came from the Jandarma.

The regular public safety and traffic control units are dressed in a blue uniform often with a light reflector vest on them as the following

DtGsoGnWoAU3yN4.jpg

DsxRnDxWkAALXmp.jpg

DsxRnDxXgAEukmn.jpg

DranYaIX0AM-ZLO.jpg

When it was changing?
What do you mean? You yourself said "tam iyi olacakti" and showed pictures from Afrin and Gen. Akar.

The better results we are showing in the fight against terrorism is not tied to the improved personal equipment of the soldiers or the raising competency. It is tied to the technological advancement we have regarding RCWS, Elcectro-optic systems and UAV's.
Nah, the better results are tied to all aspects of our military including ground forces. And you can see glimpses of this in the video I had posted. I had actually watched a better video a few weeks ago but wasn't able to find it so I couldn't post it here. But it was a video about our soldiers that had captured an area in the mountains including and lakes near the mountains feet feet. They captured these points and stayed there. They used to capture, clear it and then would leave, then terrorists would reoccupy it. And like I said in my previous post, this wasn't a response to you so I don't know why you keep responding to it.

What did anger you so much about my comments on the equipment, logistic system and the new uniform which were all facts?
Facts? I don't know about all that, but I didn't get angry just disappointed. And not only that, I agree with your criticisms (when you are actually criticizing). And I would've even supplemented to that. But when you start trolling and insulting that is what's disappointing. Not only that, those types of posts encourage further trolling. But hey, you keep doing you man.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom