What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

Kusura bakma arkadasim, ama bu kadar vefasiz olunmaz. Bu forumda hepimiz savunma sanayindeki gelismeleri takip ediyoruz ve gurur duyuyoruz. Ben sahsen 2012 civarlarindan beri takip ediyorum ve her gelismeyi ve gelecekteki planlanan projeler hakkinda okudugumda gururlaniyorum. Ama butun bunlari gormeyip, beceriksiz diye hitap etmen gercekten cok acimasiz olmus be kardesim. Ne yalan soyleyim, bende yeni kamuflaji hic begenmiyorum ama bu yorumunu okumam beni bi hayli uzdu.
Kardesim vallahi ben de uzuluyorum. Ne kotu ki gercek bu. Personelin kisisel techizat konusunda calisma yapan ve bu urunleri tedarik eden kisileri gercekten beceresiz. Dunya capinda o kadar guzel ornekler varken, inovasyon fiskiran, estetik acidan da geride kalmayan urunler varken bunlara ne gerek var? Dune kadar profesyonel askerlere, komando birliklere avci tarzinda yelekler veriyorlardi. Yil 2018 olmus amfibi deniz piyadelerimize dagitilan yeleklere bir goz at aglayacaksin. Sunlara bir goz at:
2017010511110319_b10a89e5f5bb5fa1b24e12aeec73ad84.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Kardesim benim 5nci sinifta komandoya benzemek icin aldigim balik avi yelegim bu seylerden daha iyi. Hem estetik, hem fonksyonel olarak.

Tam iyi olacakti. Tam ilerleme yapiyoruz diye dusundum. Icim tam rahatlayacak:
Dpeqd9tWsAEBOeA.jpg

afrin-merkezinde-komando-andi,I5MTIQkIk0-ZYXBx8mGmXA.jpg

571095e867b0a919b80ebdc5,UCcpu3GEsECcAbt6KN0mAQ.jpg

20160414-2-15495140-7659667,M9ZaUnwJi0SagGn7Qium1g.jpg

VE......buyur

1.jpg

3-1.jpg

0FD5ED28D3F0D19AB3DC000E07955AC6_750x422.jpg

Icim agladi... Sonra ne mi olacak? Sonra 2-3 sene kimin pantalonu gelmemis, kimin gomlegi kucuk (en nefret ettigim sey- kamuflaj farkliligi):

245106.jpg

6885653485_316386d12e_b.jpg

hakkari-yuksekova-dag-komando-tatbikat-2015-4.jpg

7fb61982a63c60710d00e97fb5d7df35.jpg

2011'e hos geldiniz :)

The last news I can find about this camp pattern is from the start of this year. After that nothing.... so hopefully they cancelled it?

2 Reasons...
1 - Politics
2 - Nepotism / Personal profit.

Politics:
The Land forces and Jandarma are gradually being distanced - and this also includes equipment and training quality.
Political leadership does not trust the land forces whereas the Jandarma are seen as loyal to political leadership. Gradually we will see the Jandarma look far better equipped and trained compared to Army. We are at the risk of adopting an Arab style republican guard mindset among political leadership.

Nepotism / Personal profit:
Its not safe to name names - but do some research on who owns the design rights of the new camouflage and who will produce/supply the army. And you will quickly see it is a simple case of certain politicians helping their friends/family get rich.

2 Reasons...
1 - Politics

Politics:
The Land forces and Jandarma are gradually being distanced - and this also includes equipment and training quality.
Political leadership does not trust the land forces whereas the Jandarma are seen as loyal to political leadership. Gradually we will see the Jandarma look far better equipped and trained compared to Army. We are at the risk of adopting an Arab style republican guard mindset among political leadership.

Its not safe to name names - but do some research on who owns the design rights of the new camouflage and who will produce/supply the army. And you will quickly see it is a simple case of certain politicians helping their friends/family get rich.
Thank you for the post bro. I tried to find out the suppliers but couldn't. Can you share it with us?

Albayrak Grubu
logo.png

New "RiBSstop" high technology alien suit.
product-009.jpg

(Important: It's called Ripstop and its not made to stop your ribs but to prevent ripping of the material)

And then some people are getting angry at me when I call these manufacturers incompetent scum.

2 Reasons...
1 - Politics

Politics:

Corruption and absolute power destroys countries in the long run.

We still dont learn from the past.

I don’t understand this camo also. It’s strange, they are willing to bring their own soldiers in danger because of some money.

Thank you for the post bro. I tried to find out the suppliers but couldn't. Can you share it with us?
Eregli are only one of the suppliers and supply about 40% of the clothing for the army.

The other suppliers that I was able to find were:
'Garanti tekstil': https://www.haberler.com/ozel-haber-asker-ve-polis-eksi-40-dereceye-kadar-8189821-haberi/
&
RAFF: https://www.askeriuniforma.com/tr/asker.html

And it's the army itself that designs what camouflage pattern they wanna use. So there is no point in blaming any of these companies for the new camo pattern.

2 Reasons...
1 - Politics

Politics:

No we are not, our armed forces are way more effective and efficient as never before. Every week we hear and read about how effective our army has been. This week our armed forces were able to neutralize (dead and captured) 18 terrorists. 18 is kind of a low number because there were some weeks in which this was a way bigger number. Not to mention we cleared many (mountainous) areas and are no longer a threat to us. This used to be very different in the past. The restructuring started in 2016 (failed coup) and whatever restructuring and reorganization came to pass at our armed forces, it worked and now it's showing it's fruits.

And here is a great video that shows a little bit of the new strategy and vision of our armed forces:

Eregli are only one of the suppliers and supply about 40% of the clothing for the army.

The other suppliers that I was able to find were:
'Garanti tekstil': https://www.haberler.com/ozel-haber-asker-ve-polis-eksi-40-dereceye-kadar-8189821-haberi/
&
RAFF: https://www.askeriuniforma.com/tr/asker.html

And it's the army itself that designs what camouflage pattern they wanna use. So there is no point in blaming any of these companies for the new camo pattern.
I said "Personelin kisisel techizat konusunda calisma yapan ve bu urunleri tedarik eden kisileri gercekten beceresiz". Both the designers and the people who decide to purchase these sh!ts are unprofessional scum which are working against the advancement of the Turkish soldier on a personal equipment level. The Tek-Er program is just as ridiculous as it can be. If the quality and functionality were so good then the soldiers were not going to ask for permissions to purchase equipment from other sources just to put aside the equipment given them by TSK. Soldiers were buying EO Techs because TSK gave them nothing. The land forces are the most neglected forces in the security system. You can't even compare the personal equipment of the Gendarmerie troops, POH to the ones of the land forces. I am not sure what exactly vision do you see in the army's Tek Er?

US's vision on that time:
us%20soldier2.jpg

France's vision on that time:
3397727806.jpg

Germany's vision on that time:
Screen+shot+2012-04-27+at+7.52.17+PM.png

Second biggest NATO army vision on that time:
sinirda-buyuk-operasyon-638035.Jpeg

139-900x900-371.png

103-900x900-374.png

My vision not to far from that time (5th grade in school):
upload_2018-11-27_8-6-2.jpeg

Its not RIBSSTOP™ or "Nano Technology" but its still better

Last edited:
I said "Personelin kisisel techizat konusunda calisma yapan ve bu urunleri tedarik eden kisileri gercekten beceresiz". Both the designers and the people who decide to purchase these sh!ts are unprofessional scum which are working against the advancement of the Turkish soldier on a personal equipment level. The Tek-Er program is just as ridiculous as it can be. If the quality and functionality were so good then the soldiers were not going to ask for permissions to purchase equipment from other sources just to put aside the equipment given them by TSK. Soldiers were buying EO Techs because TSK gave them nothing. The land forces are the most neglected forces in the security system. You can't even compare the personal equipment of the Gendarmerie troops, POH to the ones of the land forces. I am not sure what exactly vision do you see in the army's Tek Er?

US's vision on that time:
us%20soldier2.jpg

France's vision on that time:
3397727806.jpg

Germany's vision on that time:
Screen+shot+2012-04-27+at+7.52.17+PM.png

Second biggest NATO army vision on that time:
sinirda-buyuk-operasyon-638035.Jpeg

139-900x900-371.png

103-900x900-374.png

My vision not to far from that time (5th grade in school):
View attachment 522463
Its not RIBSSTOP™ or "Nano Technology" but its still better

Well it's true Turkish soldiers are even to this day poorly equipped compared to those of other NATO armies.

The only turkish forces I can think of that can match the personal equipments of other NATO armies are army and gendarmerie commandos.

Last edited:
Well it's true Turkish soldiers are even to this day poorly equipped compared to those of other NATO armies.

The only turkish forces I can think of that can match the personal equipments of other NATO armies are army and gendarmerie commandos.
It was always bad but the good think is that at least our special forces are good equipped except to some extend POH but their situation I think is more tied to concepts and tactics.

In like 2014 we started to see the Special Forces Command (OKK) with a Ops Core Fast helmets, after that we started to see them with the Gendarmerie Special Operations JOH but the Sentry models in limited numbers. Not to far from the city operations 2014/2015 JOH also started receiving a better vests made by Garanti Giyim. They were not something top notch but still were pretty good compared to the old ones. Then both the Gendarmerie Commando brigades and JOH started to receive the Ops Cores and the new vests with a bigger number. We also started to see holographic sights or other accessories with them in a limited quantity (buyed from the budged of the units in a limited quantities with permission or from personnel's personal wallet). On that time POH the Police Special Operation units were wearing old uniforms and vest types and the only new about them was their weapons like SIG516 and HK417 aaand welcome to the city operations. Some of the JOH had from the old vests but some from the new Garanti Giyim ones and as far as I saw everybody had Ops Core Sentry helmet, G3/HK33 and with some of them nice accessories. POH was forced to test 3 types of helmets, change its equipment from head to toe including boots, vests, uniforms, all what is coming to your mind and they mostly did it pretty good. On that time OKK, SAT, SAS were receiving newer and newer equipment, JOAK also received from the new Garanti Giyim vests, Ops Cores and were testing HK416A5 but unfortunately their standard service rifle stayed HK33.

Now its 2018. All the special forces are perfectly equipped, all the Gendarmerie units changing their standard camo uniforms and equipment to a good looking, more functional ones. They are receiving from the MPT76, KCR556.

What did the land forces got? More from the awful looking oversized "egg" helmets (that's what the people are calling them on forums), more hunting vests, more from the awfully designed "tactical" vests, project for large quantity purchase for GTX brown boots from YDS, from which I don't see actually on the field, some low quality combat shirts (different types) which I again suspect to be purchased from soldier's wallets, for the tankers new helmet with protection goggles kit from Aselsan (good), Hulusi Akar the Chief of General Staff on that time testing different uniform and boot every 2 months and that's it.

In 2016 we started to see a bigger quantity MPT76 troughout the Euphrates Shield operation with some accessories which I think they bought from their own wallet, new model vests which were for sure more functional and better looking, more and better usage of utility pouches by the land forces commandos and that was the moment when I was starting to feel some hope for them. We also started to see different helmet models tested in Egirdir Mountain Commando School and Training Center from Garanti Giyim with modular design, rails, fast models, with ear protection etc. Then the Manbij patrols came and I saw a properly equipped land forces commandos and after these pictures showing the proper kit in near future for the land forces commandos was showed and that was the moment when I relaxed.
Dnw7Fq7WkAA7X9y.jpg:large

43778584_500660533769711_4972020750863839375_n.jpg

43127613_1155279854597351_382488568168693310_n.jpg

DnnjTtHX0AAlvFx.jpg

DnnjUcMXgAEQhmM.jpg

DnnjYikWsAEMT3r.jpg

DnnjZ6EX4AIb8_5.jpg

There was still some hope that the previously introduced almost French bad copy ridiculous uniform will not be delivered in large quantities but only for training and then news came from the ground with source one of the most respected Facebook/Twitter pages sharing news about the development of the war against terrorism and the rights of the soldiers and they said that the first uniform pairs were delivered to units in Western Turkey and the new uniform will be most probably the standard uniform and camo pattern of the Land Forces Command and the Special Forces Command and I was about to cry... This was the story for one fvcked up situation (crying in the corner).

Last edited:

I guess you look old pictures or you are troll.Now,Our operational forces have more more modern equipments from many Nato countries.You should read this title
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turkish-special-operations-forces.300790/page-90

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom