What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

Call me an old timer any chance that the Turkish army can remake the German stalhelm for todays age.

Call me an old timer any chance that the Turkish army can remake the German stalhelm for todays age.
I do not know how effective its geometry would be in this age but I totally agree on stathelm's looks. It is the most charismatic helmet ever produced.

Interesting set up for the newly issued Garanti Giyim MICH-helmets.

2-A3-F3734-2334-4554-AEDC-5-E7-EEA7124-CD.jpg
What is the source of the picture?

I see Turkish twittersphere has learned to censor the faces of our soldiers unlike a couple of months years ago.

Rumors from some days were saying that a Turkish Armed Forces senior personnel will leave his post because of conflict with another senior personnel in the Turkish Armed Forces. The sources of the rumors said that in couple of days the situation will become clear and now we receive the information that Orgeneral Ismail Metin TEMEL that was the commander of the 2nd Army and leaded operation Olive Branch have been transferred from his position with special presidential degree to Control and Analysis Department under the General Staff of the Turkish Armed Forces. The rumors were saying that the relationship of Orgeneral Ismail Metin TEMEL with the Chief of General Staff Orgeneral Yasar GULER and the Minister of Defense Hulusi AKAR were not so smooth from some time.
upload_2018-12-31_3-31-38.jpeg

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom