What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

Nasıl olmuş ?

Actually as you know for me till today, best video of your's is this one...

I think this video's song fits the military subject "Headshot"... Also rhythm of the song fits the subject... It is powerful, fast and supports military's agile side, i mean song includes so many different sounds with harmony applied to a short time... As you remember i enjoyed that video so much and then also i told you this video encouraged me to make my video...

If you make a better video then this one (IMO for sure) i will tell you... ;)

Sorry but not now :no:

I know that editing this kind of videos can make a person go mad... It's a delicate matter and exhausts a person so much... You need patience and you need time... So thx for your efforts for sure... :mps:

BTW which program u use ?

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW which program u use ?

Sony Vegas 11

Emege saygi duyarim ancak beni yanlis anlamaman dilegiyle düsüncemi yazmak istiyorum, sanki biraz 70li yillarin sovyet propagandasina benzemis. :lol:
Daha yenilikci olabilirdi, ha ben daha iyisini yaparimda demiyorum sadece yapici elestiri olarak yaziyorum umarin alinmazsin.

Abi birazda kurumların yaptığı tarzda bir video yapayım dedim.Çok fazla dımçıs dımçıslı video yapıyordum,bir kerecikte efendi bir video yapayım dedim o yüzden böyle oldu :) Ama şunu söyleyeyim bunu yapmak daha zormuş :D Sizin çok önemsiz ve hiçbir sorun olmadığını gördüğünüz yerlerde öyle hissedin diye o kadar çok uğraşıyorum ki :D Cidden böyle video yapmayacağım bir daha :D Zor oluyor :D Eskisi gibi hareketli videolara devam :D

Sony Vegas 11

I tried it too but it was so hard for me... Looks like it is for professionals... I used Pinnacle Studio 16 and i think it's far better then Sony Vegas... I made my last video with that... So useful... I advice you to look at it too...

I tried it too but it was so hard for me... Looks like it is for professionals... I used Pinnacle Studio 16 and i think it's far better then Sony Vegas... I made my last video with that... So useful... I advice you to look at it too...

I think Sony Vegas is not hard for you.

Abi Sony Vegas ile film bile kurgulanıyor Hollywoodta.Ömür boyu kurcalasan keşfedeceğin şeyler bitmez.Ama temel bilgilerle çok basit bir şekilde video yapabiliyorsun..Ben yeni geçtim hala tam çözdüm diyemem ama o kadar da zor değil.

sbx1y.jpg

Belki de ben çözemedim... Öyle olunca ben de hemen kaldırdım programı... :) Dediğim programı hemen çözdüm...

j9qt.jpg

Old(2005) documentry about Air Force Academy

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but these videos are not from 2005 .. somewhere in the second clip they are cutting the 50th year cake. It means that part of the video is from 2001. (because the school was founded in 1951).

And some parts of the videos are far older.. Camouflages which we see on cadets in the 1st video are from the late 90s..

respects..

but old.

Back
Top Bottom