What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

I have a question, do you support Turkey being a member in NATO and will they ever leave? Just wondering you know Erdogan seems isolated now, other government critisized him :undecided:

I have a question, do you support Turkey being a member in NATO and will they ever leave? Just wondering you know Erdogan seems isolated now, other government critisized him :undecided:

NATO is the greatest military power in the planet, there is no question in our minds like "should we be in NATO or not". I don't think we will ever leave NATO.

Erdogan finds no support in his policies but he continues. We didn't yet suffered from his foreign policies.

It is generally him critisizing other governments, if you are mentioning the "Gezi Park Protests". He showed them the finger, which he did good.

NATO is the greatest military power in the planet, there is no question in our minds like "should we be in NATO or not". I don't think we will ever leave NATO.

Erdogan finds no support in his policies but he continues. We didn't yet suffered from his foreign policies.

It is generally him critisizing other governments, if you are mentioning the "Gezi Park Protests". He showed them the finger, which he did good.

Turkey will never leave NATO on its own. I mean Turkey paid the price to be in NATO why should it leave? Europe is still powerhouse economically, is it going to stay that way? No, economist say that European economy is going to decline and Asia is going to replace Europe. Eventually NATO will cease to exist when Europe declines economically. The current economic decline will be a trend. They say Germany will be the only healthy economy in the future in Europe. All other economies in Europe have structural problems which will only widen the problems for those countries. Turkey will be on its own and is preparing for this. That is why we are heavily investing in our own capacity and technology.

kEqCdo0.jpg

OsAmWM6.jpg

ZqaMrA7.jpg

xhYu5h6.jpg

My favorite TSK camo :smitten:

Iex87d0.jpg

ngYg6U3.jpg

Nasıl olmuş ?

Emege saygi duyarim ancak beni yanlis anlamaman dilegiyle düsüncemi yazmak istiyorum, sanki biraz 70li yillarin sovyet propagandasina benzemis. :lol:
Daha yenilikci olabilirdi, ha ben daha iyisini yaparimda demiyorum sadece yapici elestiri olarak yaziyorum umarin alinmazsin.

Back
Top Bottom