What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

I didn't like it as soon as I saw his face

These companies was created way before AKP and the programs started way before.

Yes ! :D

But which preserved their budget and especially increased of huge significantly (Despite a major global economic crisis) by a national strategic priority (In all areas and even news - funding of a space launcher -) while absolutely nothing there forced ?

Martians probably ? Yes, of course ! :partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes ! :D

But which preserved their budget and especially increased of huge significantly (Despite a major global economic crisis) by a national strategic priority (In all areas and even news - funding of a space launcher -) while absolutely nothing there forced ?

Martians probably ? Yes, of course ! :partay:

Dude i think they made a Budget plan way before AKP came to power, the goverment cant just cut the budget of Military in a Country like Turkey.

Dude i think they made a Budget plan way before AKP came to power, the goverment cant just cut the budget of Military in a Country like Turkey.

lol ^^

It ‘s a huge joke (11 years in power) !!! :partay:

Absolutely RIDICULOUS. :rofl:

lol ^^

It ‘s a huge joke (11 years in power) !!! :partay:

Absolutely RIDICULOUS. :rofl:

I think you dindnt understand what i mean, i say even if CHP was in power they would get money.

But AKP made an excellent job in economics im not denying that.

I think you dindnt understand what i mean, i say even if CHP was in power they would get money.

:no:

It is the elected government that decides the budget ‘each year’ and nobody else. Stabilization, decrease or increase. Here (11 years) only AKP and not military.

:no:

It is the elected government that decides the budget ‘each year’ and nobody else. Stabilization, decrease or increase. Here (11 years) only AKP and not military.
Which part of ''if CHP was in Power'' dindnt you understand? :hitwall:

Dude i think this video is very nice..I like it."Can't touch this" and Turkish flag.. :) "Stop" and "Dur Yolcu"..

But this is not AKP's defence industry.This is Turkish Defence Industry..OK,AKP is our goverment still now,Akp supporting to defence ındustry project.But this is not just AKP's success.This is our engineer's and worker's success.

Yani sadece AKP'ye bağlamak yanlış olur,onlar çok büyük destek verdiler ama bu Türk mühendis ve işçisinin emeğidir.Şunu da söylemeliyim ki,bu icraatları kim yaparsa yapsın tebrik etmek lazım.Yiğidi öldür hakkını yeme.Başbakanı sevmeyip projeleri kötülemek yanlış olur.Ama dediğim gibi,bu sadece iktidarın başarısı değil,direk bağlamamak lazım.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude sure... I agree 100% with you... I thanked to our engineers, technicians and all other workers... I thought to add some all together photos of our engineers, technicians, workers then your video came to my mind and i added 'Ankara Misket' video of our defence industry workers... I am honestly so thankful to them... I also added logos of our defence industry companies (huge ones) But on the other hand our companies, engineers, technicians, workers produced these because Ak Parti pushed the button... If Erdoğan didn't show a willpower these projects wouldn't come true... I mean personel have no power to decide beginning of a project... A powerful decisive goverment needed for that... It's not easy... So as you said... Yiğidi öldür hakkını yeme... Haters of Erdoğan say that these projects is not about Erdoğan... It is far before him... However reality is clear wide open, they just lie... What our defence industry made since 1974 untill 2002... About 30 years... What ???... Fırtına, Panter ? Whatelse ?.. I tell this to this kind of guys... Just be honest... If you don't wanna be honest then it's your choice... Both of these 2 conditions will not change the truth... It's wide open...

And yes for sure our defence industry is not Ak Parti's defence industry... One day Erdoğan will die or/and Ak Parti will finish but our defence will go on inshaAllah... But these guys are working so hard... So if some people are doing good we should support them... I will not talk about what Erdoğan did but here just a small example from Abdullah GÜL... For example you can't find any of our president like him... He always visits our defence indutry companies... He keeps watching our defence industry very closely...

By the way turkbordobereli... Dude i decided to make this video when i saw your videos... Your videos encouraged me... So i'm really glad you liked the video...

Dude i think this video is very nice..I like it."Can't touch this" and Turkish flag.. :) "Stop" and "Dur Yolcu"..
BTW... Yes... And i used BOMB videos when Mc Hammer says "Hammer Time"... When T-129 part finishes and T-129 lands behind after a hill and it goes out the video Mc Hammer says "Quit" ... I don't remember know... Maybe there are some other... Also he says "Go with the funk" at the moment of our missile launched... Also tere is the part "Look at my eyes man"... I used an eye which has our flag on it... And when UMTAS going for shooting the old target tank and UMTAS gives display of this while he is saying "bump, bump ,bump" and UMTAS bumps...

Ohh... I remembered now... Also at the begining... I used some mosque photos and world map of muslims... When Mc Hammer says "My, my, my, can't touch this" (MYs are for mosques, CAN'T TOUCH THIS is for muslim world map)

By the way i got "using T-129 video including it's sound" from you... Thank you for that... ;)

BTW... Yes... And i used BOMB videos when Mc Hammer says "Hammer Time"... When T-129 part finishes and T-129 lands behind after a hill and it goes out the video Mc Hammer says "Quit" ... I don't remember know... Maybe there are some other... Also he says "Go with the funk" at the moment of our missile launched... Also tere is the part "Look at my eyes man"... I used an eye which has our flag on it... And when UMTAS going for shooting the old target tank and UMTAS gives display of this while he is saying "bump, bump ,bump" and UMTAS bumps...

Ohh... I remembered now... Also at the begining... I used some mosque photos and world map of muslims... When Mc Hammer says "My, my, my, can't touch this" (MYs are for mosques, CAN'T TOUCH THIS is for muslim world map)

By the way i got "using T-129 video including it's sound" from you... Thank you for that... ;)

WOW, you watch the video too?

:woot:

Back
Top Bottom