What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

and @BordoEnes of course. The requirements for you are these;

First of all bear in mind that before applying to Military Academies, you'll have to come to Turkey.

1- You need to be a T.C citizen which I assume you are.

2- No hepatic, renal or heart diseases

3- No defect of vision

These are the major requirements if minor things like age, height, weight are OK.

You need two important reports in which requires you to come to Turkey.

Get a "Eligible to be a cadet" report from any of the Armed Forces' military hospitals. Reports from civilian medicial facilities shall not be accepted.

Once you finished high school, bring your diploma to the Ministry of National Education and get a MEB certificated equality report.

This part is important, you need to enter the YGS (Higher Education Entrance) exam score above the average score which probably will be set by the military later on. I don't have specific information regarding this issue hence I left studying for it all over again. For this, I urge you to contact with the nearest Turkish mission in your location. Get to the Education consultant. They'll help you if you tell them your situation.

When you get your score, wait until the July of the year you plan to apply for YGS, choose the military academy, branch selection is confidential. This was the first phase. For the second phase you, you'll have them in Turkey.

As fot ÖKK :).

When I first entered we wanted to be SAT, then Naval Aviation followed by Surface and came in to decision of finding Marines as enough of it :lol:. But don't let our situations be an obstacle for you. I told this because I think if you are seriously thinking the military, these plans, dreams are extremely flexible and oftenly change and get downgraded one by one. This a reality and the nature of the military life that slowly absorbs you and you integrate yourself into. If you are aware of all these, all I can say to you is "yolun açık olsun kardeşim ;)"

Thanks for your informative answer mate.

However there are some question i need to ask which forces me to relinquish some personnel information.

1. I am 20 years old which is the max age limit, however according to the Hava Harp Okulu site you need to be born in 1996, while i was in 1995. I assume that will become a problem? My birthday will be in august before the YGS entrance exam. So technically i will still be 20 when i apply.

2. I also have asthma. Is that something that wouldnt sit well with the military? It isnt much of a problem in my daily life.

I am studying Civilian aviation right now and honestly its boring as ****. Would prefer military aviation.

Guys.. Really not sure If they will accept me when I be 20 or something.. So I am telling information about my self..

I Fluently speak English and Turkish
I am a Turkish Citizen and an Australian
My Height is 178cm
My Weight is 61Kg
I have no eye of ear problems at all..
I am 16 years old..

Guys.. Really not sure If they will accept me when I be 20 or something.. So I am telling information about my self..

I Fluently speak English and Turkish
I am a Turkish Citizen and an Australian
My Height is 178cm
My Weight is 61Kg
I have no eye of ear problems at all..
I am 16 years old..

If you have fluent native like English skills there will be some extra options for you regarding volunteer units and also if things are still the same EGE ORD. will have some nice options.

Don't worry about height but get into a gym as soon as possible and focus on compound training especially focus on your legs and dead lifts. Although you are 16 you are still too light for your height. Eat lean meats, vegetables, fruits, and lots of real carbs to put on some size while you train. Make sure that every time you eat you eat as much as your body will allow. You have to focus now on putting on some power based size but also maintain a good level of endurance. When its closer to time you will have to increase your endurance. I was shorter than you when I went for selection but I was sitting at 80kg with minimal body fat and could leg press over 340kg. You want very strong legs and a very strong back.

Most importantly of all you want a strong mind. Learn how your mind works, learn to control fears and especially impatience, you have to develop an understanding of your mental limits and learn to push them a little. Your mind will give up before your body if you are not well prepared. There is a trait very common in Turks, self pitty, Turkish people live to sit around sulking feeling sorry for themselves instead of eliminating their problems.

There will be no room for self pitty, infact you will get kicked off selection for self pitty. If you have a habit of doing this get rid of it fast.

When it comes closer to time you can messege me and I can help you out with a precursor camp. I have done it for 2 people already.

Now my friend this is a multimedia thread so you can pm me if you have questions so the thread can stay on topic.

3:44 Clone Army :lol::D Just realized that some Generals and Special Force Operators wearing BDU's.They look so much better then the Standard Versions.

rZqbgP.jpg

Thanks for your informative answer mate.

However there are some question i need to ask which forces me to relinquish some personnel information.

1. I am 20 years old which is the max age limit, however according to the Hava Harp Okulu site you need to be born in 1996, while i was in 1995. I assume that will become a problem? My birthday will be in august before the YGS entrance exam. So technically i will still be 20 when i apply.

2. I also have asthma. Is that something that wouldnt sit well with the military? It isnt much of a problem in my daily life.

I am studying Civilian aviation right now and honestly its boring as ****. Would prefer military aviation.

@Neptune

Back
Top Bottom