What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

Can some Turkish members

Enes here is the official link.
You have to speak perfect Turkish and some other procedures that only are usual in Turkey (much bureaucracy). I would suggest try to join Lufthansa Flight School and then change to THY.

http://www.lufthansa-pilot.de/

But you can go to TurAf academy in Istanbul, it is bird view 300 meter from Atatürk airport and speak 1:1 there.

Hava Harp Okulu

Hava Harp Okulu

Seems like you have to score a good point in YGS...that means, entering university entry exams in Turkey... @asena_great knows better than me.

So much hate.

Hava Harp Okulu

"En fazla 20 yaşında olmak (1996 ve sonrası doğumlu) (yaş düzeltmesi yaptıranların düzeltmeden önceki yaşı dikkate alınır),"

:agree: @Bismarck

IS JOINING TO WAR IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES ALLOWED ? WE WILL SHOW
EVIDENCE ALSO OF GERMAN's joined PKK as we did before about the fvk GERMAN guy from KARLSRUHE , second video 0:17 .

IF THAT GOES ON THOUSANDS WILL JOIN OPPOSITIONS VS. KURD TERRORISTS and there will BE VENDETA, for sure

No word Kurdish capable, peace activist vegetarian and zoophil :dance3:

1:30 Matson ? I don't think so that he was eliminated, he was in London in 11/2015

Real Sniper Shot

Last edited:
:agree: @Bismarck

IS JOINING TO WAR IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES ALLOWED ? WE WILL SHOW
EVIDENCE ALSO OF GERMAN's joined PKK as we did before about the fvk GERMAN guy from KARLSRUHE

IF THAT GOES ON THOUSANDS WILL JOIN OPPOSITIONS VS. KURD TERRORISTS and there will BE VENDETA, for sure

No word Kurdish capable, peace activist vegetarian

Matson ? I don't think so

Real Sniper Shot

the last video is from Iraq

the last video is from Iraq

I know. Thanks.

Was only to show that those primitive bastards/ allies of some cowards ,
party happening was sudden closed

THEY and their allies will pay severe the next decade.
From whom else ever, the people of the region will stay there forever and will never forget that humiliation ,
the foreigners will leave,

Remember-

Vietnam, Afghanistan.......

Btw guys... Currently myself I am living in Australia, Im about to finish highschool.. I've want to become a Officer in the Turkish armed forces. Will they accept me?

If you

Btw guys... Currently myself I am living in Australia, Im about to finish highschool.. I've want to become a Officer in the Turkish armed forces. Will they accept me?
If you have Turkish Citizenship, speak Turkish fluently and will pass the exams , why not?
20 yil once ebeveynlerinden biri yabanci olanlar alinmiyordu. Artik anneniz Avusturalyali bile olsa girebilirsiniz.
Cokta guzel olur:)

If you

If you have Turkish Citizenship, speak Turkish fluently and will pass the exams , why not?
20 yil once ebeveynlerinden biri yabanci olanlar alinmiyordu. Artik anneniz Avusturalyali bile olsa girebilirsiniz.
Cokta guzel olur:)
Both of my parents are Turkish.. They are just immigrants.. I have an Turkish citizenship, Of course I speak Turkish fluently I just need bit more practice. Wonder how I can join the Special Force Command in Turkey?

Both of my parents are Turkish.. They are just immigrants.. I have an Turkish citizenship, Of course I speak Turkish fluently I just need bit more practice. Wonder how I can join the Special Force Command in Turkey?

and @BordoEnes of course. The requirements for you are these;

First of all bear in mind that before applying to Military Academies, you'll have to come to Turkey.

1- You need to be a T.C citizen which I assume you are.

2- No hepatic, renal or heart diseases

3- No defect of vision

These are the major requirements if minor things like age, height, weight are OK.

You need two important reports in which requires you to come to Turkey.

Get a "Eligible to be a cadet" report from any of the Armed Forces' military hospitals. Reports from civilian medicial facilities shall not be accepted.

Once you finished high school, bring your diploma to the Ministry of National Education and get a MEB certificated equality report.

This part is important, you need to enter the YGS (Higher Education Entrance) exam score above the average score which probably will be set by the military later on. I don't have specific information regarding this issue hence I left studying for it all over again. For this, I urge you to contact with the nearest Turkish mission in your location. Get to the Education consultant. They'll help you if you tell them your situation.

When you get your score, wait until the July of the year you plan to apply for YGS, choose the military academy, branch selection is confidential. This was the first phase. For the second phase you, you'll have them in Turkey.

As fot ÖKK :).

When I first entered we wanted to be SAT, then Naval Aviation followed by Surface and came in to decision of finding Marines as enough of it :lol:. But don't let our situations be an obstacle for you. I told this because I think if you are seriously thinking the military, these plans, dreams are extremely flexible and oftenly change and get downgraded one by one. This a reality and the nature of the military life that slowly absorbs you and you integrate yourself into. If you are aware of all these, all I can say to you is "yolun açık olsun kardeşim ;)"

Last edited:
tafe8xwj.png

What kind of a troll are you ??? Posting fake stuff

What is your problem ? I asked you not to quote me.
Showing the poor mind of our enemies is trolling ?

Did you watched the videos and the BS they say and their propaganda. ( She joined cause she is vegetarian, feminist and loves it to live with animals...; the ceremony for foreign terrorist, the one-shot elimination of a YPG terrorist ?

That is all to show their primitive personality and show evidence from whom they are instructed.

and @BordoEnes of course. The requirements for you are these;

First of all bear in mind that before applying to Military Academies, you'll have to come to Turkey.

1- You need to be a T.C citizen which I assume you are.

2- No hepatic, renal or heart diseases

3- No defect of vision

These are the major requirements if minor things like age, height, weight are OK.

You need two important reports in which requires you to come to Turkey.

Get a "Eligible to be a cadet" report from any of the Armed Forces' military hospitals. Reports from civilian medicial facilities shall not be accepted.

Once you finished high school, bring your diploma to the Ministry of National Education and get a MEB certificated equality report.

This part is important, you need to enter the YGS (Higher Education Entrance) exam score above the average score which probably will be set by the military later on. I don't have specific information regarding this issue hence I left studying for it all over again. For this, I urge you to contact with the nearest Turkish mission in your location. Get to the Education consultant. They'll help you if you tell them your situation.

When you get your score, wait until the July of the year you plan to apply for YGS, choose the military academy, branch selection is confidential. This was the first phase. For the second phase you, you'll have them in Turkey.

As fot ÖKK :).

When I first entered we wanted to be SAT, then Naval Aviation followed by Surface and came in to decision of finding Marines as enough of it :lol:. But don't let our situations be an obstacle for you. I told this because I think if you are seriously thinking the military, these plans, dreams are extremely flexible and oftenly change and get downgraded one by one. This a reality and the nature of the military life that slowly absorbs you and you integrate yourself into. If you are aware of all these, all I can say to you is "yolun açık olsun kardeşim ;)"
Thanks for the information abi :-)
Hopefully I will be part of the Turkish Armed Forces...
And be part of the Special Force Command :-)

Back
Top Bottom