What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

why Turkish army does not operate medium range ballistic missiles ?
like Jericho , Agni, Shaheen etc

they dont need it because of different army doctrine (than israel,Pakistan,India etc ) ?

Or they are in process of making one, or buying some ?

thanks

why Turkish army does not operate medium range ballistic missiles ?
like Jericho , Agni, Shaheen etc

they dont need it because of different army doctrine (than israel,Pakistan,India etc ) ?

Or they are in process of making one, or buying some ?

thanks

Yes, turkish Army does not operate MRBM. Turkish Army have no need for MRBM because their CEP is too inaccurate to use them effectivly in Conventional Warfare, MRBM make only sense in NBC Warfare.

I would rather see a combination of Air, Surface and Sea launched Cruise Missiles than inaccurate MRBM.

What is CEP and NBC?
Do you mean systems to launch it accuratly?
And also.. These continental ballistic cruise missiles aren't like billions of us dollar right?
I mean single missile could be a couple million but not the program like 10billions or something?
We dont need it.. but you never know.. the world is getting full of humans.

What is CEP and NBC?
Do you mean systems to launch it accuratly?
And also.. These continental ballistic cruise missiles aren't like billions of us dollar right?
I mean single missile could be a couple million but not the program like 10billions or something?
We dont need it.. but you never know.. the world is getting full of humans.

NBC stands for Nuclear/Biological/Chemical

Hey Jigs does turkish army have women in combat positions?

I believe so. I have seen female blackhawk pilots. As well as female instructors. Idk if we have Female commandos or anything like that. Mostly they are in the police roles more the military.

I believe so. I have seen female blackhawk pilots. As well as female instructors. Idk if we have Female commandos or anything like that. Mostly they are in the police roles more the military.

Similiar to Pakistan Military.....do u have female fighter pilots like PAF?

Similiar to Pakistan Military.....do u have female fighter pilots like PAF?

I am not sure. I have seen a picture of a Female F-5 pilot. None of F-16 pilots though. We should have more though seeing as the first female combat pilot in the world was Turkish.

p1wuq.jpg

i am planning to marry Turkish after seeing this beautiful Turkish lady pic:D
Jigs please give me her cell number...:lol::lol::partay:

Edit Konya airforce base. Wrong set. Anatolian Eagle exercise.

2ia62c4.jpg

2hdmnvs.jpg

2zox76c.jpg

1795vl.jpg

1236xaw.jpg

snoqjm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom