What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

The current S-400 are really not enough for Turkey’s Air Defense but are a good start I guess.

How long would it take for the projects that Turkey works on to mature and be able to provide multi-layer air defense on a good level? @cabatli_53

968A856D-EAAC-428F-8234-1900D804AA15.jpeg
337CEFDB-2B8D-4FC1-8340-56E67472E9D1.jpeg

The current S-400 are really not enough for Turkey’s Air Defense but are a good start I guess.

How long would it take for the projects that Turkey works on to mature and be able to provide multi-layer air defense on a good level? @cabatli_53

View attachment 569900 View attachment 569901

Real impact will be done with Siper program I think. Siper will emlarge to more capable missile system in following variants. Aselsan has commenced development of divert and attitude control system which is used for mostly exo-atmoapheric kill vehicles on Thaad and arrow-3 systems. Up to 2025, I believe We may reach a capable and multi layered SAM systems.

That's a bit too long time isn't it. How long have we been talking about SOM with a range of some 600+ km ? shouldn't our defense industry be able to deliver missile defense system with at least that range ?

That's a bit too long time isn't it. How long have we been talking about SOM with a range of some 600+ km ? shouldn't our defense industry be able to deliver missile defense system with at least that range ?

No we still focusing on breaking records with tb2 bayraktar

What does it mean, can you explain? Did we got the first 3 versions of the S-400 or what exactly does it show?

We don’t know details yet. They may remain classified also. These are possible options.

What does it mean, can you explain? Did we got the first 3 versions of the S-400 or what exactly does it show?
That info is classified I guess

But it does not matter

The army is not stupid they definitely negotiated for the specs that cover the Mediterranean, Aegean , north of syria and any other area of strategic importance as to meet the needs of the TSK

LOL imagine if Turkey is going through all this trouble for a system that wouldn't meet or cover what they need LOL that would be something

Hisar-U is the another project derivatted from hisar-o siper is a derivatted from bozdoğan missile ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom