What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

Who is they?

Our government tried to play Russia, France/Italy, US and Chinese against each other for so long now. Even after agreeing with Russia for s400 and MBDA they still say they're talking to the Americans.

Hopefully soon enough other countries will be talking with Turkey for their missile defense systems needs. :)

DFxdhEmXYAABuQy.jpg

Hopefully soon enough other countries will be talking with Turkey for their missile defense systems needs. :)

DFxdhEmXYAABuQy.jpg
is it ready already? last time they said it will be ready by 2021.. but i wonder if the prototype is ready..?

is it ready already? last time they said it will be ready by 2021.. but i wonder if the prototype is ready..?

Bro, I think the picture is showing a mock up long range radar. I'm not sure if it's a prototype or if that's the radar that'll be used with Hisar-U. It may be. They're certainly progressing rather fast.

What a great beauty !

DQSwOeWX0AAIH4l.jpg

HISAR vertical launch tests against flying targets have been performed

http://www.c4defence.com/Gundem/hisardan-dikine-atis/5235/1

Aselsan C-RAM concept against mortars, artillery rockets...
Adsız.jpg

According to Aselsan;

-C-RAM capability is under development phase. It is based on Korkut-35mm radar/gun/ATOM munitions. It is thought that New precision capability will be developed in a short time thanks to Korkut experience.

-A new missile project which is going to counter mortars, artillery, rockets is also under development phase. (Turkish Iron-Dome)

What a great beauty !

DQSwOeWX0AAIH4l.jpg

HISAR vertical launch tests against flying targets have been performed

http://www.c4defence.com/Gundem/hisardan-dikine-atis/5235/1

Aselsan C-RAM concept against mortars, artillery rockets...
View attachment 441057

According to Aselsan;

-C-RAM capability is under development phase. It is based on Korkut-35mm radar/gun/ATOM munitions. It is thought that New precision capability will be developed in a short time thanks to Korkut experience.

-A new missile project which is going to counter mortars, artillery, rockets is also under development phase. (Turkish Iron-Dome)
So when mass production of these systems will begin

Well if Turkey engaged different suppliers it did so becasue at end of day , it wants to have multi layer defence

• Russian
  • International
  • Local Production

A reasonable strategy to have weapons from different providers

Well if Turkey engaged different suppliers it did so becasue at end of day , it wants to have multi layer defence

• Russian
  • International
  • Local Production

A reasonable strategy to have weapons from different providers

Local surface to air missiles that is being developed...

-Hisar ManPad
-Hisar based C-RAM missile
-Sapan RAM missile (Naval missile)
-Hisar-A IIR low altitude (Naval variant is also developed)
-Hisar-O medium altitude IIR and RF options (Naval variant is also developed)
-Hisar-N medium altitude long range Rf missile (Airforce)
-Hisar-U long altitude long range multi-seeker (Naval variant is also developed)

Back
Top Bottom