What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

@TOPGUN trmilitary

HİSAR A-O sonrası, booster ilavesi ile -U planlanıyor. SM-2 IIIB seviyesi benzeri. Keza geliştirilmekte olan GÖKTUĞ füzelerininde sisteme entegresi mümkün, kısa-orta menzil füze önleme kabiliyeti açısından.

İnsider Note: -U versiyonu geliştirilmekte, 2m civarı bir booster yapıyorlar.
icon_cool.gif
Uzun menzil arama/tarama/tespit/teşhis/güdümleme açısından bir sıkıntı yok, ASELSAN uzun menzile hazır.

After HISARA-O, with the addition of booster -U is planned. SM-2 Level IIIB similar. Likewise, in the developing GÖKTUĞ füzeller, it is possible to integrate into the system, in terms of short-medium range missile prevention capability.

İnsider Note: -U version is being developed, they make a 2m booster. 8-) Long range search / scan / detection / diagnosis / guidance is not a problem, ASELSAN is ready for long range.

HİSAR-O RF, milli ASTER 30 oluyor resmen. -U versiyonuda aynı çizgide olacak mantıken. Şu an yenilenmiş X-band hava savunma radarı KALKAN-II, 120km'ye kadar savaş uçağı tespit, 40km'ye kadarda küçük hedef tespit imkanı sağlıyor. Buna önümüzdeki 3-4 yıl içerisinde yeni S-band EIRS Erken uyarı radar sistemi eklenecek, 450-500km menzilli, balistik füze tespit ve takip kabiliyetli. ÇAFRAD'ın kara konuşlu versiyonu yani.

ASELSAN ben bunu yapıyorum, artık bu işi çözdük diyor açıkça. Eğer Roketsanda sağlıklı bir şekilde güdülebilir halde füzenin menzilini uzatabilirse, bu işin olmaması için bir engel görünmüyor. Acil ihtiyaç hazır alım haricinde, bu işi max. 4 seneye hallederiz gibi gözüküyor.

HISAR-O RF, the national ASTER 30 is officially. It will be on the same line in U version. The X-band air defense radar KALKAN-II, which has been renewed now, provides the ability to detect up to 120km of combat aircraft, as well as the ability to detect targets as small as 40km. Within the next 3-4 years, the new S-band EIRS Early Warning radar system will be added, capable of detecting and tracking ballistic missiles with a range of 450-500 km. That's the black-talked version of CAFRAD.

ASELSAN I'm doing this, it's clear now that we have solved this job. If Roketsten can extend the range of fuzzy in a healthy way, it does not seem to be an obstacle for this to happen. Except for urgent need-ready procurement, this work is max. It looks like we're in 4th place.

r
@TOPGUN trmilitary

HİSAR A-O sonrası, booster ilavesi ile -U planlanıyor. SM-2 IIIB seviyesi benzeri. Keza geliştirilmekte olan GÖKTUĞ füzelerininde sisteme entegresi mümkün, kısa-orta menzil füze önleme kabiliyeti açısından.

icon_cool.gif
Uzun menzil arama/tarama/tespit/teşhis/güdümleme açısından bir sıkıntı yok, ASELSAN uzun menzile hazır.

After HISARA-O, with the addition of booster -U is planned. SM-2 Level IIIB similar. Likewise, in the developing GÖKTUĞ füzeller, it is possible to integrate into the system, in terms of short-medium range missile prevention capability.

İnsider Note: -U version is being developed, they make a 2m booster. 8-) Long range search / scan / detection / diagnosis / guidance is not a problem, ASELSAN is ready for long range.

HİSAR-O RF, milli ASTER 30 oluyor resmen. -U versiyonuda aynı çizgide olacak mantıken. Şu an yenilenmiş X-band hava savunma radarı KALKAN-II, 120km'ye kadar savaş uçağı tespit, 40km'ye kadarda küçük hedef tespit imkanı sağlıyor. Buna önümüzdeki 3-4 yıl içerisinde yeni S-band EIRS Erken uyarı radar sistemi eklenecek, 450-500km menzilli, balistik füze tespit ve takip kabiliyetli. ÇAFRAD'ın kara konuşlu versiyonu yani.

ASELSAN ben bunu yapıyorum, artık bu işi çözdük diyor açıkça. Eğer Roketsanda sağlıklı bir şekilde güdülebilir halde füzenin menzilini uzatabilirse, bu işin olmaması için bir engel görünmüyor. Acil ihtiyaç hazır alım haricinde, bu işi max. 4 seneye hallederiz gibi gözüküyor.

HISAR-O RF, the national ASTER 30 is officially. It will be on the same line in U version. The X-band air defense radar KALKAN-II, which has been renewed now, provides the ability to detect up to 120km of combat aircraft, as well as the ability to detect targets as small as 40km. Within the next 3-4 years, the new S-band EIRS Early Warning radar system will be added, capable of detecting and tracking ballistic missiles with a range of 450-500 km. That's the black-talked version of CAFRAD.

ASELSAN I'm doing this, it's clear now that we have solved this job. If Roketsten can extend the range of fuzzy in a healthy way, it does not seem to be an obstacle for this to happen. Except for urgent need-ready procurement, this work is max. It looks like we're in 4th place.
oke

roketsans umtas and omtas projects delayed several years because of some subsystems from western countries block,at the end roketsan made it them,so if we see unusual delay on hisar systems we can assume that same things are happening and ı personalyy wait for it

@TOPGUN trmilitary

icon_cool.gif

Hisar family SAM systems!

Hisar-A IIR Low Altitude Missile - MAR Radar (70+km)
Hisar-O IIR Medium Altitude Missile - Kalkan-2 Radar (120km)
Hisar-O RF Medium Altitude Missile - Kalkan-2 Radar (120km)
Hisar-U RF ( Hisar-O + ~2m Booster) Long Altitude Missile - TEIRS Radar (600+km)

Hisar-A IIR
BTF-2.1-Foto1.1.jpg

Hisar-O IIR
Hisar_O.jpg

Hisar-O RF Seeker variant
O0j57n.jpg

Last edited:
ASELSAN Lazer Savunma Sistemi LSS

View attachment 396675

The Laser Defense System (LSS) is used for threats of up to 500 meters range,
mini and micro UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) / IME (unmanned aerial vehicle) / IDA (unmanned aerial vehicle), camouflages used by resident terrorist elements and EYP (handmade explosive) It is an improved system against suspicious packages on the road side.

With its successful performance in the tests, the Laser Defense System, which makes the unmanned aerial instrument ineffective by the laser, will be eliminated with high sensitivity and short time.

The system consists of a fiber laser source with high laser output power, a focus / focus controller, an infrared / day camera, a laser rangefinder, a steering unit, associated power / control electronics, software, cooling and power generation / storage subcomponents.

The system consists of fiber laser source (ASELFİBER family product group), Focus Variable Firing Controller (ODAK), infrared / day camera (MRLR), routing unit and all related mechatronics, software, hardware designs and productions ASELSAN Signature. ASELFİBER family product group is working as a high efficiency laser source in 1 micrometer wavelength band.

The FOCUS was designed on an architecture that can be quickly adjusted autonomously over 1 kilometer from 50 meters.

Priority areas of use are ship platforms, power plants, airports, border police stations, headquarters buildings and convoy transit routes.

Usage areas

Plant Protection
Advocacy / IDA Defense
EYP and Suspicious Package Deactivation

Highlights
High Power Laser Source
Very Low Cost of Shooting
Deep Magazine
Filling Time Continuous Shooting Possibility without Need
Optical Target Detection
Advanced Target Tracking System

General features
High Performance IR Camera
High Performance HDTV Camera
Laser Distance Meter
Advanced Optical Focus
Calculation of Target Information
Tendency to be Slave Mode
Image Optimization
Image Polarization
Image Freeze
Multiple Target Tracking
Shortcut Feature
BIT Function
Precision Stabilization
Laser Dimming Signal Output
Electronic Stabilization
Laser masking
Technicial Specifications

Laser Source
Output Power:> 1 kW
Wavelength: 1 μm
Beam Quality (M2): 1.1

focusing
Focus Distance (min): 50 m
Maximizing Distance (max): 500 m

Thermal camera

Electronic Zoom: 2X, 4X
Perspective
(Large): 13.5 ̊
(Medium): 6.4 ̊
(Dar): 2.0 ̊
(Maximum): 1.0 ̊
Infrared Sensor: 640 x 512 (Cooled)
Infrared Band: 3-5 μm
Focus: Auto and Manual

Daytime Camera
Sensor Technology: CCD or CMOS
Electronic Zoom: 12X
Perspective
(Widescreen): 30 ̊
(Large): 13.5 ̊
(Medium): 6.4 ̊
(Dar): 2 ̊
(Minimum): 1 ̊ (with Digital Zoom)
Exit Form: Numeric, PAL

http://www.millisavunma.com/aselsan-lazer-savunma-sistemi-lss/
Is there any source about laser itself?

It is said to be a micrometer wavelength. It is at the IR spectrum. Is it a gas laser, solidstate laser or something like that? And which one?

Example of gas laser at IR spectrum: CO2 lasers
Solidstate: Nd:YAG lasers

And my last question:

Do we produce it locally or is it imported?

(Actually we have a lot of scientists at LATARUM, I believe we can produce it locally.)

Most ASELSAN products are licensed. There are some domestic products developed too.
Pls. do a Google research
I am not talking about ASELSAN end product or subsystems, I am talking about laser source. Is it made in TR or imported? If you find it on google please let me know.

And please, most lasers are NOT licenced around the world.

I am not talking about ASELSAN end product or subsystems, I am talking about laser source. Is it made in TR or imported? If you find it on google please let me know.
And please, most lasers are NOT licenced around the world.

Aselsan began Laser target pointer developments in the 1990 s. I know a technician who was blinded and in a special hospital abroad. " Classified". I could write you the name of the hospital. But believe it is true. So we can guess that Aselsan has more than 25 years experience in laser technology from the beginning.

Aselsan began Laser target pointer developments in the 1990 s. I know a technician who was blinded and in a special hospital abroad. " Classified". I could write you the name of the hospital. But believe it is true. So we can guess that Aselsan has more than 25 years experience in laser technology from the beginning.

I knew that story sounded familiar. Say goodbye, Hurshid:

@cabatli_53 Bro you animated me to look back and tears in my eyes followed cause of proudness.
The time when mid 80's Aselsan entered LASER Technology (aiming devices) and unfortunately some less engineers accidentaly blinded; Aselsan never left them alone and we accompanied their medical Treatment in some foreign countries. Thx. brother.

@cabatli_53

I knew that story sounded familiar. Say goodbye, Hurshid:

@cabatli_53

I know who is the hiding behind fancy names bro. The guy is the one who even cursed to all my family members with his dirty mouth, threatened me cause of not lettting him to destroy this forum's respectability with his paranoia, trolling, offtopic, accusations. He is good at barking with quoting some famous mod's nicks when anything occured. I have deleted almost 50 of her new logins, while he is busy to compose own scenarios to make a black propaganda about me but you know the term like "Kırık", or "Kafadan sorunlu" composing own scenarios to believe as If they are real so I am on it bro. He started trolling the forum again similar with his old habits. It is not important to realize for regular members but I delete some of his offtopic nonsense posts almost every day to keep forum pages clean which means an addition load for Moderators. I gave him a chance but In recent days, He received voicy warning and latet actual warning today. Time is close for him. Just patient!!! I will never let such sorunlu trolls to change such important threads into their ego playground.

Last edited:
Whats up with S400? Are we there yet? No son we r not there yet, Or we gone use tomato gun system for our country s defence

Whats up with S400? Are we there yet? No son we r not there yet, Or we gone use tomato gun system for our country s defence

S tomato 400 gun system

S tomato 400 gun system

There's no urgency to buying such a system, unless Erdogan & Co are thinking of invading the only country worth needing such a system for (Iran)..

No need to threaten to invade them to be threatened.

As a member of NATO level 1 (and hosting its bases) you are continually a threat. Therefore you are a major target of the Middle East.

But I understand that it is totally unfair to blackmail (USA and EU) by giving technology transfer to Israel to ensure its own anti-ballistic defense and not to you also.

To appease you, South Korea suffers the same hindrances.

The detection radar exists (Aselsan EIRS), only the very long range interceptor is missing. So the best is probably to use this money (S-400) to develop it and become definitely independent. So patience...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom