What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

This is yesterday's news and the photo illustrated on the Daily Sabah news is from the Pentagon. So I didn't quite catch your idea behind tadaaa:)

Bubblegum Crisis (Old Quote): “With ToT ? No it's impossible (NATO member) - Identification, friend or foe (IFF) -. Why not having taken MIM-104 Patriot ? Attempt to pressure on Trump for ToT ?

No. Software is complete other issue

o_O

How you are going to do not to target friendly planes (NATO) ? You really think that NATO will grant you permission to supply the software source codes (Top secret) to Putin in order to use the S-400 ?

And you also think that Putin will provide the technical schematics to NATO (Turkey) of its best weapon Air Defence and Anti-ballistic missile system ?

You dream completely.

Last edited:
Bubblegum Crisis (Old Quote): “With ToT ? No it's impossible (NATO member) - Identification, friend or foe (IFF) -. Why not having taken MIM-104 Patriot ? Attempt to pressure on Trump for ToT ?
I think you are confusing co-production tender (which is in a way canceled) with urgent need purchase. Russians won't give critical know-how to Turkey this is for sure.

We need tomorrow YES and 2020 we are ready
aae7f116fb4d358b33e5901dd4a467b8_no-logic-exists-in-this-logic-meme-spock_300-400.jpeg

What connects a referandum to a MANPAD?
Answer: Nothing.

Turkish F-16's can indeed distinguish Greek aircraft, but they DO NOT have national IFF system. They are equipped with AN/APX-113

Can we mention future ship, sub and land launched GEZGIN as D, DA and K ?
I read at your website your critics about the definition " mixed soup" of Turkish weapons in comparison to western or Russian weapons. Is Gezgin based on SOM? Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom