What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

I think they are extending the range or Hisar-O to 30km which was something like 20km.And Hisar-0 around 12km but it will be a mobile system than can guide convoys.

Turkey's Air Defense Family

Hisar-A(IIR): ~15km
Hisar-O(IIR): ~30km
Hisar-NOKTA(RF-IIR): 20 km altitude, 50 km range
Hisar-U (RF-IIR): ~100-150km

Are all of them by 2019-20???
Can you provide the individual induction time frame? I am dying to see these systems operational ASAP as Turkey is being encircled by so called friends and foes alike. I think Hisar - A & O are already operational. Can you please provide the links to get full info, pics, videos etc. of these systems,
Thanks in advance. May Allah protect Turkey and the Ummah from all enemies, Ameen!

i expect that Hisar A will be operational the next year. Because it is components already was ready and system was under trials. so it wont be surprise if it is operational in 2017

i expect that Hisar A will be operational the next year. Because it is components already was ready and system was under trials. so it wont be surprise if it is operational in 2017

What we gonna do with Hisar-A we have already low level AA systems. TSK not happy with Hisar-A too. They need higher requirements for both systems. That mean delayed both.

What we gonna do with Hisar-A we have already low level AA systems. TSK not happy with Hisar-A too. They need higher requirements for both systems. That mean delayed both.

It has 15 km with IR sheeker, what can they want more for low level ?

We has just rapiers equal to Hisar A and they are still not enough numbers....

Hisar A+O = Irıst.

Thats the problem,Since we have 2 different systems,Irıst has 1 for it.

It has 15 km with IR sheeker, what can they want more for low level ?

We has just rapiers equal to Hisar A and they are still not enough numbers....

and you say İR seeker enough to make a good missile? We dont know result of testings. We only know TSK wants better systems.

then just wait and see, i just estimated. i think everysmall system needed for us on syrian issue, korkut or hisar a no prob so if system can mass production army wont wait to my mind.

Patriot fail

TEL AVIV, Israel — An unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) from Syria managed Sunday to penetrate Israeli airspace and evade two Patriot anti-air interceptors and possibly an F-16-launched air-to-air missile, sources here said.

Are all of them by 2019-20???
Can you provide the individual induction time frame? I am dying to see these systems operational ASAP as Turkey is being encircled by so called friends and foes alike. I think Hisar - A & O are already operational. Can you please provide the links to get full info, pics, videos etc. of these systems,
Thanks in advance. May Allah protect Turkey and the Ummah from all enemies, Ameen!

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/turkish-air-defence-systems.332876/page-23#ixzz4F9KbwwEh

Hisar-A 16+km range

y4kQ3j.jpg

@R.A.K Thank you bro.

@Combat-Master

Hisar-A 16+km range

y4kQ3j.jpg

@R.A.K Thank you bro.

@Combat-Master

When I was first saw Hisar A and O, there was too much physical dimension similarities between them. So I asked somewhere in this forum, asked whether for producing them was feasible as you can add low tier abilities to middle ranged one. Then the altitude requirement for middle one was increased. I glad to hearing my voice. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom