What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

Don't write nonsense. Are you the journalist who wrote that we attack YPG with Hawks or Stingers ?
If necessary we will use TR-122 or other MLRS systems.

Ridicilous. Atılgan is Low Level AA Air Defence System. You should delete your post.

IkWnZkc.jpg

Nobody gets sarcasm? I saw that false info on A haber and posted it here. Did I just not point out in another thread that our media is making mistakes with military topics!!
Don't write nonsense. Are you the journalist who wrote that we attack YPG with Hawks or Stingers ?
If necessary we will use TR-122 or other MLRS systems.
yes that is me.:enjoy:

Code Named: Missile Hunter :)

After successful missile attack trials against air-to-land missiles in December 2015, Aselsan air defence artillery systems earned the nick name "missile hunter".

Missiles are ok, but Is it effective against mk2000 bombs with HGK kits?

MBDA is in talks with Turkish companies, following Ankara’s decision at the end of last year to cancel a tender for an air defense system, in which China Precision Machinery Import Export Corp (CPMIEC) had been picked for the $3.44 billion project.

Turkey wants local industry to develop a long-range system against cruise and ballistic missiles, while working with “solid partners” to develop the new products, Bouvier said. MBDA is discussing with Turkish companies and will see this year if it can meet the requirements.

MBDA: France, UK Agree on 'Cross-Procurement' Policy

SSM kamikaze İHA için ihaleye çıkıyor

I hope something like the harpy would be great, but the project is great to. A electric powertrain like a hybride system:-), no sound and when you see the target boem.

IAI ROTEM what we need. We gonna use them while we detect pkk scums in the cities. There is lot of footage uavs an choppers looking them but we cant attack because we dont have such a system. Now they saw what we need.

IAI Unveils Newest Members in Loitering Munitions Family - i-HLS Israel Homeland Security

IAI ROTEM what we need. We gonna use them while we detect pkk scums in the cities. There is lot of footage uavs an choppers looking them but we cant attack because we dont have such a system. Now they saw what we need.

IAI Unveils Newest Members in Loitering Munitions Family - i-HLS Israel Homeland Security

Such a drone was in development, it was designed to be fired out of 155mm howitzer with a low pressure charge. Casing would fall away from the drone and it would start loitering. @cabatli_53 bro there was like a youtube video of it, do you remember ?

Such a drone was in development, it was designed to be fired out of 155mm howitzer with a low pressure charge. Casing would fall away from the drone and it would start loitering. @cabatli_53 bro there was like a youtube video of it, do you remember ?

but you can reuse ROTEM and you can use for recon aswell.

I couldn't remember bro.

Is there any news about ch-47 which is supposed to be delivered in april?

Edit: Haha, wrong thread, sorry! I realized after 1 day :P

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom