What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

Size of booster in Siper equals to the size of missile itself If image introduces the real appearance of missile.

51443B78-1454-49BD-AF9C-6B93B1D1B49E.jpeg

Last edited:
Size of booster in Siper equals to the size of missile itself If presentation introduces the real appearance of missile.

View attachment 534288

Bro it is clearly seeing siper = Bozdoğan + liqiud fueled rocket motor Booster. Thats give use two staged 90-120 km ranged semi active radar guided long range ads

Last edited:
Bro it is clearly seeing siper = Bozdoğan + liqiud fueled rocket motor Booster. Thats give use two staged 90-120 km ranged semi active radar guided long range ads
How do you know it is liquid fueled and semi active radar guided? Do you have source for that? i will be appreciated if you post your source.
solid fuel would be more logical for me and why do we need a semi active radar guided seeker while we have already an active seeker?

How do you know it is liquid fueled and semi active radar guided? Do you have source for that? i will be appreciated if you post your source.
solid fuel would be more logical for me and why do we need a semi active radar guided seeker while we have already an active seeker?
Liquid fuel just a my expectation. Because solid is not neccessary. Siper is a stop gap project and must be finish in the 2021 . We not enough time for true formula and construction solid fueled rocket thrusters. Core missile Bozdoğan al ready have a good engine ranged 65 km , we just need a cheap and easy booster the carry this low weight missile to 50 km range and a 10-20 km altitude after that core missile can be do own job.

Semi active because core bozdoğan missile have 65 km ranged active radar seeker so if his have 120 km range his must be guided by teirs or çafrad until last 65 km . Unless we have develop 120 km ranged active radar seeker.

I'm again say this is a stop gap project. Hisar-U probably be solid fueled engined and active radar guided missile. and Gums must be gone so far.

Liquid fuel just a my expectation. Because solid is not neccessary. Siper is a stop gap project and must be finish in the 2021 . We not enough time for true formula and construction solid fueled rocket thrusters. Core missile Bozdoğan al ready have a good engine ranged 65 km , we just need a cheap and easy booster the carry this low weight missile to 50 km range and a 10-20 km altitude after that core missile can be do own job.

Semi active because core bozdoğan missile have 65 km ranged active radar seeker so if his have 120 km range his must be guided by teirs or çafrad until last 65 km . Unless we have develop 120 km ranged active radar seeker.

I'm again say this is a stop gap project. Hisar-U probably be solid fueled engined and active radar guided missile. and Gums must be gone so far.

I think you are misunderstand one point, if you have solid fuel it is much easy to design solid fueled rocket but cant say for liquid fuel, liquid fuel engine is a real challenge and expensive too. Turkey is a new at liquid fuel area. Liquid fuel rockets much sensitive to solid fueled ones , so it is not logical to use it on SIPER project.

as for active radar, it would work just like AMRAAM, once you see the enemy within range , you can fire missile, in the mid course missile gets corrections from battery radar(or E7 AWACS or via link from anywhere) when the missile reach its radar range, the missile radar would be active and lock the target on . This way enemy wouldnt aware of danger until terminal phase.

if you use semi active radar, its cheaper but you have to use a illumination radar which will warn enemy RWRs so it would not work for that ranges(120km) probably.

There is little wrong information created by my weak memory sorry. Truth is siper use solid propeled rocket booster.

Ben bu bozdoğan füzesinin sustainer/booster gibi motorlarla güçlendirilip uzun menzillliye evrilebileceğini anlattığım konuda araştırma yaparken bu tarz bloodhound, hercules, s-200 gibi füzeleri incelerken motor kısımlarındaki solid'i füzenin ana iticisi sanıp ilk aşamada füzeden direk ayrıldığından sıvı yakıt diye kafamda kalmış ve daha sonra izlediğim bir belgeselde geliştirilen bir füzede sıvı verimsiz olduğundan mühendislerin çalışıp katı yakıtlı booster geliştirme olayını izleyince de katı yakıt daha zor olarak aklımda kalmış.

There is little wrong information created by my weak memory sorry. Truth is siper use solid propeled rocket booster.

Ben bu bozdoğan füzesinin sustainer/booster gibi motorlarla güçlendirilip uzun menzillliye evrilebileceğini anlattığım konuda araştırma yaparken bu tarz bloodhound, hercules, s-200 gibi füzeleri incelerken motor kısımlarındaki solid'i füzenin ana iticisi sanıp ilk aşamada füzeden direk ayrıldığından sıvı yakıt diye kafamda kalmış ve daha sonra izlediğim bir belgeselde geliştirilen bir füzede sıvı verimsiz olduğundan mühendislerin çalışıp katı yakıtlı booster geliştirme olayını izleyince de katı yakıt daha zor olarak aklımda kalmış.
Deploying liquid fuel is a pile of problems.

President Erdoğan “We are open to the purchase of Patriot. But even though the United States has a positive approach to early delivery, they cannot say anything about joint production and credit issues. We are working on the promises given in July about the delivery of the S-400.

Back
Top Bottom