What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

300920172157200813635.jpg

+
160220181137569116862_2.jpg

+
Opera_Anl_k_G_r_nt_2018_06_25_202341_www_google_com_tr.png

Why we not add 3 122 mm mlrs rocket engines to Göktuğ Missile and Talk Gökdoğan to Eirs. 40x3 = 120 + 65 (Gökdoğan range ) + 15 or more range (That rocket boosters created one of them for reach one rocket to 40 km but we have 2 more of them and have a little more booster fuel. ) = Thats give us 200 km ranged radar guided Two Stage Air Defence Missile... Maybe we add the system aselsan ew/et and land based version of the çafrad fire control radar module....

Thats be like nike hercules from old Or İsrael Arrow I-II Missiles from new ones

hetz-arrow-modern-anti-ballistic-missile-israel-aircraft-industries-kfir-its-typical-weapon-loadout-display-93524602.jpg

Look at his he standart bvr missile + rocket booster pack in the base...

As yours can a see launch a two stage air defence missile and booster deattach from missile.

Our missiles can be like that.

Why they always use Mercedes or MAN and not BMC trucks?

Why they always use Mercedes or MAN and not BMC trucks?
It might be because Mercedes and MAN trucks are also manufactured in Turkey. Well, I know there are factories of these companies in Turkey, but I can't tell if these models specifically are also manufactured in Turkey though.

Maybe a optical illusion, but Hisar-O has a sharp missile head and Hisar-A a round shape.

Different from Hisar-A, Hisar-O will have two variant on seeker head. Rf and IIR. Both seeker head have dome shape on head. Dome shape above IIR seeker is to protect the optic window from overheating during supersonic speeds to prevent blurry image. On terminal phase, the protector dome on head released and IIR seeker lock on target.

Back
Top Bottom