What's new

Turkey's Missile Deployment undermines Muslim Unity: Iranian Lawmaker

As you guys see Iran is no longer Turkey's or even Pakistan's ally. PS: Under the NATO Nuclear sharing policy, according to a statement, %40 of these nukes are belonged to (The Netherlands,Italy,Turkey and IDK the other one).

Actually we where never allies with Iran, There was always tension between the two nations over regional dominance. This esculated when Iranian spies where caught supplying Intel to PKK and started supported Assad blood soaked regime, Our relationship is PURE Bussenis, We give them Gold in exchange for Oil easy.

But for Pakistan, We never had bad relationship with them and they are continuesly improving, Since Pakistan also has same internal assymatric warfare terrorist problems like Turkey. We are cooperating on many exercises and are even eyeing to sell weapons to which they are strongly interrested.

Not to long ago 40 Turkish F-16s have been modified to carry the B61 Nuclears bombs, Seems the Turkish Army is taking no risk when it comes at national security...

Actually we where never allies with Iran, There was always tension between the two nations over regional dominance. This esculated when Iranian spies where caught supplying Intel to PKK and started supported Assad blood soaked regime, Our relationship is PURE Bussenis, We give them Gold in exchange for Oil easy.

But for Pakistan, We never had bad relationship with them and they are continuesly improving, Since Pakistan also has same internal assymatric warfare terrorist problems like Turkey. We are cooperating on many exercises and are even eyeing to sell weapons to which they are strongly interrested.

Not to long ago 40 Turkish F-16s have been modified to carry the B61 Nuclears bombs, Seems the Turkish Army is taking no risk when it comes at national security...
EXCELLENT :azn:
i say that turkey and iran should also solve the trust deficent issues,and should also work on to make their relationships better:drag:

Actually, B61 requires a special payload which you can also find them in F-16AMs, F-16 block 50 and higher versions. You don't need a spec. modernization for these things. In fact last year the Pentagon offered these nato partners (including turkey) to join the project which upgrades these B61 tactical nukes into rocket launchable nuclear bombs (simply a ballistic missile with nuclear warheads). But the project was cancelled by an unknown reason. But now it's possible I guess. Btw I rememberd my days in Incrlik where I used to go out with a nice girl :P

Actually, B61 requires a special payload which you can also find them in F-16AMs, F-16 block 50 and higher versions. You don't need a spec. modernization for these things. In fact last year the Pentagon offered these nato partners (including turkey) to join the project which upgrades these B61 tactical nukes into rocket launchable nuclear bombs (simply a ballistic missile with nuclear warheads). But the project was cancelled by an unknown reason. But now it's possible I guess. Btw I rememberd my days in Incrlik where I used to go out with a nice girl :P

Oh Christ...every story always ends with a girl in it ! :hitwall:

Who's the poster with the title of "Setting"? He seems to be engaged in a rather indiscreet and unsubtle attempt at trolling by playing both sides. In one post he's accusing Turkey of being "un-islamic" and in another he's brandishing the concept of "taqiya" where his tone seems to allude that the followers of Islam are less than truthful in all their dealings. That having been said, the idea of the caliphate or the "ummah" is all well and good in terms of people to people relations/contacts but to bring such a factor into foreign relations and diplomacy will serve to be detrimental to the interests of the various countries. Turkey has time and again proven to be a responsible power in the region and a stabilizing force. It is one of the rare Muslim dominated countries which has a balanced and secular character and has never to my knowledge dabbled in training or promoting terrorists. It is fitting that they take all necessary steps to ensure and enhance their security. If they seem to lean towards the West and NATO then people have to remember that its their prerogative, if some of their interests are aligned with NATO's interest then it doesn't mean that they've suddenly decided to wage war on Islam, not to mention that those who think in terms of such dynamics are pretty much unhinged to begin with. Realpolitik and diplomacy do not borrow their basis or protocols from some notion of religion based amalgamation of states or any other notions which impinge upon the sovereignty of separate nations. Each country protects its sovereign interests with sharp knives and extreme malice. Sure, often times religion or ethnic considerations are used as a pretext for certain actions by countries but 10 times out of 10 if one takes a hard, rational and unbiased look at them then it becomes exceedingly clear that the concerned country has simple moved in accordance with its personal interests by using some form of cover (religion in this case). Lastly, Turkey's stance with regard to Israel has been rather balanced and principled, they do not deny the legitimacy of the sate of Israel (like denying its very right to exist or propagating a holy war against it) or attempt to threaten it but nor do they react to Israel's excesses and violations with impotent slogan shouting or the odd bombing or two. Instead as a regional power they are adept at influencing Israel to curb its excesses (whatever the cause of such an excess be and whether it be a justifiable one or not).Which other country in the region has been able to make Israel pause and think whether through its diplomatic and/or military clout and at the same time maintain remarkable relations with the West thus lending its stance even further credibility?

Oh Christ...every story always ends with a girl in it ! :hitwall:

LOL, Spangdahlem Air Base, Aviono Air Base and Incirlik Air Base. Three different bases, 4 different girls. Maybe that's why I know a lot about Germany, Italy and Turkey. Looking forward to future deployments sir! :usflag: :P)

LOL, Spangdahlem Air Base, Aviono Air Base and Incirlik Air Base. Three different bases, 4 different girls. Maybe that's why I know a lot about Germany, Italy and Turkey. Looking forward to future deployments sir! :usflag: :P)

Lolz you where at incirlik? Are you a pilot or private or something :)

Again "muslim unity againts devil america" crap from Iran when god knows how many sects out there divides muslims.

Yeah, I remember reading somewhere that Pakistan (then Indian) sent weapons to Turkey during its war of Independence. There is historic alliance, even the Mughals had some Turkic blood. Long live the good relations. I just hope Turkey and Iran can get over their animosity and become friends too.

Lolz you where at incirlik? Are you a pilot or private or something :)

LOL, No of course. I'm not a big fan of the air force. But the Marine Corps. I'm 17 yo. My father's an airman in 916th Air Refuelling Wing in Seymour Johnson AFB. But he also served in other bases (the ones I wrote). And I was with him. He was assigned to 39th Air Base Wing in Incirlik almost 2 years ago. I'm a YM/SSgt. at Raleigh Durham Young Marines. Becoming a jarhead is the reason of my life. And Turkey,Germany and Italy are the only countries on this forum whom I can defend :). PS I remember that I drank a glass of red carrots or sth in Adana. It was so spicy! I'll never forget that red thing :P

if palestine is not a member that doesnt mean that its existance is over,its our fault,i tell you create a nato like armywhich includes pakistan,iran,turkey,saudi arab army and attack on some european country,or stop giving them oil like that of 1948,then we will see palestine exsists or israel:hitwall:
The whole "gang up on Isreal" route has been tried....Isreal just got bigger...

LOL, No of course. I'm not a big fan of the air force. But the Marine Corps. I'm 17 yo. My father's an airman in 916th Air Refuelling Wing in Seymour Johnson AFB. But he also served in other bases (the ones I wrote). And I was with him. He was assigned to 39th Air Base Wing in Incirlik almost 2 years ago. I'm a YM/SSgt. at Raleigh Durham Young Marines. Becoming a jarhead is the reason of my life. And Turkey,Germany and Italy are the only countries on this forum whom I can defend :). PS I remember that I drank a glass of red carrots or sth in Adana. It was so spicy! I'll never forget that red thing :P

ideally served like this:
4981497907_fd8abac29f.jpg

adanish salgam-water-turkish raki | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Turkey talks about deploying defensive weapons on its own teritory and gets bashed, sadly by some who i would have thought better of.

Iran flies weapons so many weapons into syria that it has to use Yas Air Il-76's and barely a whimper

40,000 dead 100,000 jailed and tortured yes muslim unity has gone down the toilet but it sure isnt Turkey that is the problem.

Back
Top Bottom