What's new

Turkey's Missile Deployment undermines Muslim Unity: Iranian Lawmaker

Not in everything,but islam is selectively used as a tool to foreward agenda of muslim nations wherever it suits them..Not just Iran but many muslim nations including Saudi and Pakistan does that(Except the ones like Turkey and Indonesia).

Every Muslim does that even at Individual Level, Forget about Countries. That is called Taqiyya in Islam and is completely permissible to Lie, Cheat to achieve Religious Objectives.

Every Muslim does that even at Individual Level, Forget about Countries. That is called Taqiyya in Islam and is completely permissible to Lie, Cheat to achieve Religious Objectives.

Islam is not the only religion used this way. Mankind errs but religion is blamed. *sigh*

how tragic, how shameful,how embarrassing,Israel is occupying palestine and muslim countries instead of uniting are arguing to each other........it is well said:muslims are always self-destroyed..nato is better then us no matter what they feel for each other but to attain their goals and targets they are always united.tell me do we still have time to argue??:guns::hang2:

Iran speaks the Truth. Turkey is Anti-Islam.

Turkey was Shown where it stands in World. Period.

Turkey is anti-islam? You CANT be serious...

There are two anti-islamic countries in ME, they are Iran and Israel. Both of them in debt of existence each other.

They are feeding each other and harming Islam.

how tragic, how shameful,how embarrassing,Israel is occupying palestine and muslim countries instead of uniting are arguing to each other........it is well said:muslims are always self-destroyed..nato is better then us no matter what they feel for each other but to attain their goals and targets they are always united.tell me do we still have time to argue??:guns::hang2:

Palestine just became a non-member state at UN, how can someone be occupying a country which does not existent??

Palestine just became a non-member state at UN, how can someone be occupying a country which does not existent??

if palestine is not a member that doesnt mean that its existance is over,its our fault,i tell you create a nato like armywhich includes pakistan,iran,turkey,saudi arab army and attack on some european country,or stop giving them oil like that of 1948,then we will see palestine exsists or israel:hitwall:

Turkey is anti-islam? You CANT be serious...

There are two anti-islamic countries in ME, they are Iran and Israel. Both of them in debt of existence each other.

They are feeding each other and harming Islam.
brother,neither turkey in anti islamic nor iran,turkey's freedom flotilla story is an example of it,i say turkey must keep advanced missiles but for israel,remember what they did to lebanon? best example,its was!all christians and muslims united together and defeated ISRAEL,iran on the other hand is also islamic,specially when ahmadi nijad showed up,whatever happened it might be be a dark era of ayat ullah i guess...but its time for us to change..
remember last time lebnon,palestine,nobody knows which is its target now,it might be turkey,misr

Iran most attack israel now so we can take them seriously. Against iran is against Islam? ahahaah Why did you help americans against taliban and Saddam? Serieusly get the fok away.....

if palestine is not a member that doesnt mean that its existance is over,its our fault,i tell you create a nato like armywhich includes pakistan,iran,turkey,saudi arab army and attack on some european country,or stop giving them oil like that of 1948,then we will see palestine exsists or israel:hitwall:

Good fanboyism at its best. Uncle sam has many alternate sources on oil, this isnt 1973 anymore.
Oil embargo helped none and arabs will lose big time as they cant do anything with all that oil.

brother,neither turkey in anti islamic nor iran,turkey's freedom flotilla story is an example of it,i say turkey must keep advanced missiles but for israel,remember what they did to lebanon? best example,its was!all christians and muslims united together and defeated ISRAEL,iran on the other hand is also islamic,specially when ahmadi nijad showed up,whatever happened it might be be a dark era of ayat ullah i guess...but its time for us to change..
remember last time lebnon,palestine,nobody knows which is its target now,it might be turkey,misr

Sorry to shed your bubble.
Turkey is opportunistic and Iran is hypocrite - this is politics.
Same iran is making rockets for space exploration and long rang ballistic missles.

Oh common Dude. Non Muslims countries are also arguing with each other.
See Amreeka and China, Amreeka and Russia . India and China.
So don't worry. If Muslim countries are not united, then non Muslim countries are also not united.

Back
Top Bottom