What's new

Turkey's Missile Deployment undermines Muslim Unity: Iranian Lawmaker

The whole "gang up on Isreal" route has been tried....Isreal just got bigger...
hey juice of........of........intellegence i guesss........i am not a part of any gang...and please say again :ISRAEL JUST GOT BIGGER! MAY BE THESE SLEEPY HEADS WAKE UP:sniper::hang2:

hey juice of........of........intellegence i guesss........i am not a part of any gang...and please say again :ISRAEL JUST GOT BIGGER! MAY BE THESE SLEEPY HEADS WAKE UP:sniper::hang2:

I honestly think its time South Asian muslim nations do something for once. Arabs, Turks, Iranians have already made their mark on history. What have you done for the religion?

Its India, Pakistan, and Bangladeash's turn to worry about Islam. Arabs and others have done enough.

I think no country that has problems at home, no matter what, should first fix its problems at home before you should worry about different things as Islam or Palestine. Same goes for my country Turkey.

I honestly think its time South Asian muslim nations do something for once. Arabs, Turks, Iranians have already made their mark on history. What have you done for the religion?

Its India, Pakistan, and Bangladeash's turn to worry about Islam. Arabs and others have done enough.
yes you are right to some extent....on the other hand pakistan although she is facing so many challenges has also done in past 20 years..when all the countires had accepted israel,it was only liaqat ali khan,whom on their offer said:gentlemen!our souls are not for sale''...and although from 1965 pakistan is continusly in the state of war from India,she in general zia's era was the only country who helped palestinians against israel,our hit rate was maximum against israel....we have also helped in various cases to our palestinian brothers and sisters..at that time it was only director general isi hameed gul,who said:we damn care that their plane comes from east,or west north or south,but are fully prepared for you,have you also forgot the help against russia that pakistan did with USA in order to maintain stability...
now days after this 9/11 issue pakistan is made so packed that she is not in a condition to do somthing...but still if got zia back,then in this situation,pakistan can do alot...
by my post,i didnt mean to hurt any countrymen' feeling......nor i mean that you guys have done nothing..i apologize if i said something that hurt you,nor i mean to post any anti-country post.....all i was trying to say which you misunderstood i guess....that its not time for us to argue...its time for us to sit down on a table and solve our issues.my main point is that syria should not suppose to do anything to harm turkey.......turkey shouldnt be called as zionist supporters and iran shouldnt be called as hypocrite!even if we do that,things might start to change:)

Back
Top Bottom