What's new

Turkeys growing interest in Somalia

I am not really trying to create a big discussion here, however it would seem that the video hit a soft spot.

Tell me this, is your China who lay claim to Tibet and Taiwan, innocent ?

If your fellow Chinese Iajj's point of view valid, from what I understand out of what he says is that the strongest rule, so if we wipe out China, does that mean we can rule and treat you as we want ?

I ask you one thing, you know that even DALA also agree that Tibet belongs to China, even Taiwan's constitution that it belongs to China, you know it our right to inherit from the historical and legal.

Incidentally, I do not want to continue, today is the last time on the PDF in some time.

I am not Pan-Turkist at all..I am highly against this idea actually..But i know that those Uighur Turkic Muslims dont deserve this at all..I highly recommend you to read the comments below the video..So you can see the peoples`, you vouch for, opinions about Muslims

Good video, really, as long as you have the eyes and the brain. They cry, but no tears. Even this video is displayed, Chinese government is open to both domestic and foreign media and journalists, because the self-confidence, because China believes that the facts are clear, if there is any problem, do you think that the Chinese government will open the reporter, they want to have their own face? Use the brain, thanks. Western journalists seized the opportunity, they use the Chinese government 's innocence, they good video, really, as long as you have the eyes and the brain. They cry, but no tears. Even this video is displayed, the Chinese government is open to the media and journalists to home and abroad, because the self-confidence, because China believes that the facts are clear, if there is any problem, do you think that the Chinese government will open the reporter, they want to smoke his own face. Use your mind, thank. Western journalists seized the opportunity, they use the Chinese government 's innocence, they teach these people how to pose, very well, these disgusting Western. But the actor 's actor, as long as you have the eyes and the brain to find. To teach these people how to pose, very good, these disgusting in the West. But the actor 's actor, as long as you have the eye and brain To find.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the eyes, thank you, Chinese police have weapons, but from this video, no abuse in the video, they are more in number of eventualities, if it is the United States, do you think what the police will do at this time? To think, why the west to make the video, to think, with eyes and head, now to think, it is still a cheap, thank you.

Believe me, You didn't... This shows from whose posts were deleted and whose weren't... You were very rational...

Congradulations for keeping your cool and responding to trolling and bashing with cool head.

Does that include me ? :fie:

I was merely making a point on how things could be quite a bit different than they appear to be and as such future relations shouldn't be bet away on that.

Does that include me ? :fie:

I was merely making a point on how things could be quite a bit different than they appear to be and as such future relations shouldn't be bet away on that.

I was talking about ''iajj'' :)

I was talking about ''iajj'' :)

Oh thanks...
147069.jpg

In the meantime : Do you think Turkey and China would be able to overcome this and truly forge a partnership for the future ? I say this because I see a lot of potential in it because both Turkey and China are coming from different backgrounds and have formed a sort of a niche for themselves, not only industrially but also in terms world politics. And I think the dividends paid to either country would be quite handsome.

P.S On the topic : Kudos to Turkey for their work in Somalia, I'm sure this will create a lot of well earned Goodwill amongst Somalians. A Question : Why don't I see a greater role of Turkish manpower in UN Peacekeeping missions ?

Turkey is doing a good humanitarian job far ahead of any other country in the world right now except USA.for a long term solution in somalia,we need a workingsecurity apparatus to maintain stability internally and hope turkey understands it.

Turkey is doing a good humanitarian job far ahead of any other country in the world right now except USA.for a long term solution in somalia,we need a workingsecurity apparatus to maintain stability internally and hope turkey understands it.

Unlike USA, Turkey doesn't bomb you after feeding the people there.

Are you really a Somali in Pakistan?

Are you really a Somali in Pakistan?

-_- - You live in USA, so I don't blame you, but you should know that Karachi has a lot of different ethnicities living in it. From Nigerians, to Indonesians, to Malaysians, to Turkish, to Persians, to Arabs etc..

-_- - You live in USA, so I don't blame you, but you should know that Karachi has a lot of different ethnicities living in it. From Nigerians, to Indonesians, to Malaysians, to Turkish, to Persians, to Arabs etc..

Pakistan should only be for Pakistanis, therefore it is only for Pakistanis and non other. All foreigners who are not native to this land and who's ancestors have not lived on this soil for 50 years should be expelled, unless they are skilled migrants and are here temporarily.

We already have enough crimes caused by illegals and foreign migrants.

Pakistan should only be for Pakistanis, therefore it is only for Pakistanis and non other. All foreigners who are not native to this land and who's ancestors have not lived on this soil for 50 years should be expelled, unless they are skilled migrants and are here temporarily.

You must surely be kidding.

ever heard about education and exchange?

You must surely be kidding.

Trust me, you might think of it as a joke and i can care less if you do, but the crime these foreign migrants bring with them, along with the burden they place on our economy, this must be put to an end.

Pakistan is not a immigrant nation, we can't have millions of unskilled illegal migrants who flee their countries come into Pakistan and then spread crime in our society and finally displace the local populace, for example how they are taking over Europe and native Europeans are becoming Minorities in their own land.

Back
Top Bottom