What's new

Turkeys growing interest in Somalia

I need to apologize to the people of Pakistan, because I don't believe in the external world, so, even if I want to be an exchange and Pakistan, only some rational but cold interest calculation in the past. May our hearts are closed to the outside world as isolated, even in the face of Pakistan, our sincere friends, still follow this inertia, only interest is to believe in the world outside. I made a mistake here. I want to sincerely apologize here. Please forgive my twisted mind, very sorry.

I need to apologize to the people of Pakistan, because I don't believe in the external world, so, even if I want to be an exchange and Pakistan, only some rational but cold interest calculation in the past. May our hearts are closed to the outside world as isolated, even in the face of Pakistan, our sincere friends, still follow this inertia, only interest is to believe in the world outside. I made a mistake here. I want to sincerely apologize here. Please forgive my twisted mind, very sorry.

Nothing to apologize for brother because China has always stood by Pakistan through thick and thin and we, in Pakistan, Love China because of that.

If say that there may be a problem in China and among Muslims, it is Xinjiang, the nail had been shot down by West. Please have enough vigilance to it, whether Muslim or Chinese. I hope it doesn't happen, but if China has some problems and Turkey in the future, and hope it will not be expanded a problem and the Muslim world, or just the Yankees will laugh. Hope to have a sober knowledge for us.

Nothing to apologize for brother because China has always stood by Pakistan through thick and thin and we, in Pakistan, Love China because of that.

Frankly speaking, I have a clear understanding of the relationship between nations, but no ordinary people's feelings are not identical and national relations. Pakistan soldiers can put his gun ( bullets ) to Chinese Pakistan, parents can put their babies into Chinese tourists. I said, this too is a warm and heavy gift, we must not have the same experience in the external world. For the external world, we always feel distrust and hostility, so we also closes his heart, only to consider in real interest, rational but cold. This is a mistake of the mind, but not only the blame on us. The outside world, especially western one of the greatest responsibility here. I just want to say, if the Chinese have a hostile psychological to the outside world, there would be no good result for our common future, if there is a chance, I just want to say, for our common the future, don't isolate us, please! This is not a request, the world, especially the western! Don't misunderstand, this one a try to open the Chinese heart, hope you don't waste it!

turkics were allowed to move there after we cleared xinjiang of previous barbarian tribes, and we will again "clear" the place of barbarians if the latter dare to declare the guesthouse as their own home, and we will join all other eurasian countries in knocking some sense into pan-turkics. remember, turks, you may be the demographic majority in xinjiang because we had encouraged wanton turkic reproduction, but you are a political minority in xinjiang and if turkics dare to leverage their demographic advantage in xinjiang into some political advantage over hans, we would not only strip whatever civil rights you currently enjoy but also put a stop to the uncontrolled turkic breeding and start moving huger han and chinese muslim population there.

so remember, pan-turkics, hans have precedent rights to the land we temporarily permit you to till and work, but the permission can be easily revoked. you also happen to be a minority (politically, culturally, militarily) in xinjiang and throughout asia. and your demographic majority and your license to procreate at abnormal rate in parts of xinjiang is one government missive away from being cancelled.

Your logic is seriously flawed, causing us to suspect whether you are a high school drop-out..Those Uyghur Turks dont need your "temporarily permit"..They are the natives of that region.. Perhaps after your "Chest thumping" party is over, your arguements can hold an actual value..

Can Turkey help Pakistan in developing R7D labs where we can research!!!!! That will lead us to indeginization quickly

Turkey could do well to tone down on the Xinjiang issue because nothing is ever as black and white as its portrayed. I've heard how many Chinese Muslims are mistreated and their religious sensibilities grossly abused and yet I've met 7-8 Chinese Muslims, ironically from Xinjinag, and yet according to them nothing could be further from the truth - China has a certain stance on religion and secession but they aren't anything close to the uncouth butchers that they are portrayed to be.

I've personally followed Pakistan-China relations very closely and I've had interaction with loads of Chinese some of them are 2-3 generation Pakistani Chinese, whilst the others came as tourists or job seekers to China and Chinese policies have always epitomized that golden saying : A friend in need is a friend indeed ! So I would consul you guys to put the Xinjiang issue on the back burner for a while and extend a hand of friendship towards China....I wouldn't be surprised if you're washed away with their sincerity as the relationships grows stronger.

I think you are overreacting to my post. I just made an observation on some topics that may be in the way of having better relationship with China and I feel like you've blown up my face like a chinese firework.

I've been in China and travelled around with a backpack for 30 days from Beijing to Kunming to Quandong (sp?). It's nice country and the people are nice and friendly.

turkics were allowed to move there after we cleared xinjiang of previous barbarian tribes, and we will again "clear" the place of barbarians if the latter dare to declare the guesthouse as their own home, and we will join all other eurasian countries in knocking some sense into pan-turkics. remember, turks, you may be the demographic majority in xinjiang because we had encouraged wanton turkic reproduction, but you are a political minority in xinjiang and if turkics dare to leverage their demographic advantage in xinjiang into some political advantage over hans, we would not only strip whatever civil rights you currently enjoy but also put a stop to the uncontrolled turkic breeding and start moving huger han and chinese muslim population there.

so remember, pan-turkics, hans have precedent rights to the land we temporarily permit you to till and work, but the permission can be easily revoked. you also happen to be a minority (politically, culturally, militarily) in xinjiang and throughout asia. and your demographic majority and your license to procreate at abnormal rate in parts of xinjiang is one government missive away from being cancelled.

So this is who you truly are, you real character. It's really despicable, perhaps it's a good thing that the US is starting to look towards Asia instead of staying in the middle east.

Like it was pointed out there were uyghurs there i the past and so they will be there in the future. The Han's from what I remember have been focused in the "mainland" area even in the past, why do you think the chinese wall was built hm.... go back to school.

I think you are overreacting to my post. I just made an observation on some topics that may be in the way of having better relationship with China and I feel like you've blown up my face like a chinese firework.

I've been in China and travelled around with a backpack for 30 days from Beijing to Kunming to Quandong (sp?). It's nice country and the people are nice and friendly.

I apologize if I came across as 'blowing chinese fireworks in your face' :woot: But I only wanted to impress upon you that if Turkey has any apprehensions about China other than Xinjiang, then don't because I, being a Pakistani who has followed their contributions in Pakistan rather closely, can vouch for them. The potential of greater China-Turkey cooperation is immense and toning down on Xinjiang a bit could be the first step to a lasting relationship - Don't antagonize them by commenting on their domestic affairs if you wouldn't want others to talk about Kurdistan...just as I don't like it when someone else talks about Balochistan.

So this is who you truly are, you real character. It's really despicable, perhaps it's a good thing that the US is starting to look towards Asia instead of staying in the middle east.

Like it was pointed out there were uyghurs there i the past and so they will be there in the future. The Han's from what I remember have been focused in the "mainland" area even in the past, why do you think the chinese wall was built hm.... go back to school.

hans never heavily populated xinjiang, although that may change this time around. but hans always preserved for ourselves the right to clean the area from time to time, and turks are only the most recent nomads to take advantage of the ethnic vacuum in that territory in the aftermath of the latest "cleaning". so hans don't like to live in xinjiang whereas turks have recently taken residence there, so who has greater judicial right to the area? here is the definition of sovereignty: the sovereign right is the right to kill whereas the right to abode is secondary in all human jurisprudences. since hans have proven ourselves the paramount dispenser of death, then even though we despise the barrenness of the land, we remain the indisputable sovereign of the land.

all what i am saying is: turkics do have the right to residence in xinjiang, but they need to remember that this right isn't sovereign and cannot resist the hans' sovereign right to kill the lot of them. we may not do it and may not do it for another few decades or even centuries, but the right is there and established in precedence to all inferior rights of abode. now i may have phrased this very harshly given the terrorist ways of all the turks and my instinctive dislike of pan-turkicists, but you can ask even your immigration lawyer to explain this to you if you cannot find any turks as trained in jurisprudence as me to know the truthfulness of every word i said.

I wouldn't interfere in domestic issues. However I believe kurds in Turkey are better off, since there are quite many politicians in Turkey, and even part of the government. Not to mention that our president is of kurdish origin, we've also had kurdish PM. The far eastern part of Turkey is worse because of economic woes. However we hope that'll change.

But I'd like to share this New UHRP report: A city ruled by fear and silence: Urumchi, two years on | Uyghur American Association

I wasn't alleging otherwise at all but simply stating the obvious - we all have our facts and our perceptions and the people who chant about an Azad Kurdistan and what not would just be as much pandered too, if someone saw a strategic interest in that, as separatists in Balochistan or China are ! So the best bet is to agree to disagree if you have but not to put at serious risk the greater good for something like that.

I wouldn't interfere in domestic issues. However I believe kurds in Turkey are better off, since there are quite many politicians in Turkey, and even part of the government. Not to mention that our president is of kurdish origin, we've also had kurdish PM. The far eastern part of Turkey is worse because of economic woes. However we hope that'll change.

But I'd like to share this New UHRP report: A city ruled by fear and silence: Urumchi, two years on | Uyghur American Association

As far as i know Abdullah Gül isn't Kurdish. But we had A Kurdish president in history Turgut Özal. So far we have only had 7 civilian presidents and one was Kurdish, which shows that Turkey does not differentiate between its citizens considerably, if not at all.

I apologize if I came across as 'blowing chinese fireworks in your face' :woot: But I only wanted to impress upon you that if Turkey has any apprehensions about China other than Xinjiang, then don't because I, being a Pakistani who has followed their contributions in Pakistan rather closely, can vouch for them. The potential of greater China-Turkey cooperation is immense and toning down on Xinjiang a bit could be the first step to a lasting relationship - Don't antagonize them by commenting on their domestic affairs if you wouldn't want others to talk about Kurdistan...just as I don't like it when someone else talks about Balochistan.

Armstrong, its really good you can vouch for China.. Personally i am not against China or Chinese people.. But just to have a good relation, i can not ignore what they do to my kinsmen..This is not who we are.. If talking about our peoples` conditions(note that i am not supporting an independent state) antagonize them, so be it.. Others talk about Kurdistan all the time so we are used to it, nothing new there.. Right now Turkey is doing great without China-Turkey cooperation..We will continue our rise with or without China

Can not say anything, a Turkish member said that a picture is worth a thousand words, of course, I show that he was deceived, and those pictures even be marked mosaic. This time, you want to tell me, a video is worth a thousand words,? OK, I can tell you, if you look at that video, you can judge the man is a thug or ordinary people? I personally tell you if a Uighur no illegal laws, he will not be subject to any penalty, but ifhe went to violate the laws of China, to hurt or kill other people, he will be punished by law, he will be arrested by the police and like this video. your video to refute my point of view? your video to refute my point of view?If you want to blame the Chinese, at least one real charge, what a lie can explain?

I just want to send a message, do not want to say more here. Can only say that, if the Turkish government also has the same ideas and some things are simple. If that is a zero-sum, some things are more easy to handle.

Back
Top Bottom