What's new

Turkey willing to put troops in Syria 'if others do their part,' Prime Minister says

Such scenes with Al-Assad can be found among all the Arab countries that are now his enemies. Al-Assad was a somewhat respected leader in the Arab world. We disagreed with him on certain areas such as his ties to the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's in Iran but otherwise nothing bad. Arabs were visiting, investing in Syria etc. by the thousands despite Syria being part of the "axis of evil" and sanctioned also if I don't recall wrongly.

During the inauguration of KAUST 5 years ago:

View attachment 119614

View attachment 119615

The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, Washington, DC, USA

With Banana below;

View attachment 119616

With the Jordanian King;

View attachment 119617

Al-Assad with the Sultan of Oman;

View attachment 119618

The House of Saud and Al-Assad family even share blood. Believe it or not!

Actually I had somewhat "high" hopes of Al-Assad and he being able to push Syria out of isolation and into the Arab fold more closely and kick starting closer ties but this quickly ended by his stupidity and insistence to cling on to power when all the other rulers in the Arab world affected by the Arab Spring largely gave their thrones away hindering bloodshed (Tunisia, Egypt) by large. But of course our Bashar could not stop being power hungry like other retarded ME leaders.
well...........................again fail to understand.....

What do you mean nothing to do with you?

They are at your very doorstep. Its like a murder standing outside your house and you are pretending everything is ok?

Did they attacked Turkish soldiers ?..... No
Did they behead Turkish hostages in front of a camera ? ..... No
Do they have guts to attack Turkey ?... No (They are saying ıstanbul will be conquered without blood shed. :lol:

So why should we be the one to risk everything. ?

well...........................again fail to understand.....

2173d0ae95f347a21fbe2617e1b861bc._.gif

What is there to understand? 99% of all Arabs, including Arab countries, had nothing against Al-Assad until he started massacring their brothers and sisters in the thousands just to stay in power. Unlike other Arab dictators/rulers who left their thrones for the sake of their country and people Al-Assad choose to stay because he is not yet 80 years old and thought that he could rule for the next 50 years now that he had waited for that opportunity since he was a kid.

What is there to understand? Nobody would have bothered with Syria had he not started to mass-murder his own people and invited the enemies of Arabs and Sunni Muslims in the process (read fake wannabe Arab Mullah's in Qom and Tehran). They know who they are.

Same with Turkey. Although they had problems with Hafiz relations with Syria were normal and even cordial. This also changed for obvious reasons. There were not any trouble from the Kurds in Syria either. So this suited them too.

Understand now?!

Last edited:
Mate, so Germany and France should be hostile to each other ?

There were problem at the 90's but it was sorted out. There is no need to ruin a neighbours land. We were winning contracts and making sweet money out of Syria before that....

You shouldn't act with a revenge instinct on these matters. You should do what is for your best interests. A friendly Syria was for our interests. So, why did we break up that, i dunno...
you're right that a revenge mentality is not always good, but it just annoys me that these countries can get away with what they have done to our innocent people. i don't agree with you about friendly Syria being in best interest. Syria is pro-iran/russia, so if Turkey wants to grow more, Russian and Iranian influence must sooner or later be diminished in the ME, Caucasus and Central Asia. Greece and Armenia too, they are only friendly when we are strong as we have seen. i have lost trust in these neighbors, no matter which party rules there. once we are weak, they will backstab us, no matter if we were friendly, just like how the friendly west backstabbed and embargoed Turkey during 1974 or how Ottoman Armenians backstabbed us during our darkest hours.

View attachment 119631

What is there to understand? 99% of all Arabs, including Arab countries, had nothing against Al-Assad until he started massacring their brothers and sisters in the thousands just to stay in power. Unlike other Arab dictators/rulers who left their thrones for the sake of their country and people Al-Assad choose to stay because he is not yet 80 years old and thought that he could rule for the next 50 years now that he had waited for that opportunity since he was a kid.

What is there to understand? Nobody would have bothered with Syria had he not started to mass-murder his own people and invited the enemies of Arabs and Sunni Muslims in the process (read fake wannabe Arab Mullah's in Qom and Tehran). They know who they are.

Same with Turkey. Although they had problems with Hafiz relations with Syria were normal and even cordial. This also changed for obvious reasons. There were not any trouble from the Kurds in Syria either. So this suited them too.

Understand now?!
Now fail to understand your logic ?. Again fail to understand why undemocratic forces all of sudden so much in love of democracy ???????. How come this war started with all weapons and trained men power abruptly.... A show all of sudden started on TV.
Well, its strange logic if a arab going to persian house , other arab stop him with power not to go his house because I don't like him..................

What is there to understand? 99% of all Arabs, including Arab countries, had nothing against Al-Assad until he started massacring their brothers and sisters in the thousands just to stay in power. Unlike other Arab dictators/rulers who left their thrones for the sake of their country and people Al-Assad choose to stay because he is not yet 80 years old and thinked that he could rule for the next 50 years now that he had waited for that opportunity since he was a kid.
If I may ask, since you care so much about human and democratic values, then why did you sent forces to Bahrain to oppress the peaceful protesters exactly at the same time the unrest in Syria began?

If I may ask, since you care so much about human and democratic values, then why did you sent forces to Bahrain to oppress the peaceful protesters exactly at the same time the unrest in Syria began?
Because you nasty persian are unwelcome in the arab house......lolzz

Now fail to understand your logic ?. Again fail to understand why undemocratic forces all of sudden so much in love of democracy ???????. How come this war started with all weapons and trained men power abruptly.... A show all of sudden started on TV.

Which undemocratic forces? You think that I would support any other Arab leaders, including KSA's leaders, if they started mass-murdering largely peaceful protestors and later carpet bombing whole villages, towns, cities, destroying ancient heritage, historical mosques, torturing people in the thousands, using chemical attacks on them etc. Inviting enemies of Arabs and Sunni Muslims despite claiming to be an Arab nationalist etc. You are not very clever if you think so. Unlike certain people in this world I do not care particularly about specific leaders who come and go but more about the people, countries, the heritage and all that makes a country and people a country and a people.

You see nothing more would make me happy than peace in Iraq and Syria. Regardless of who is ruling. You think that I got a problem with Al-Assad being an Alawi Arab? I don't. But I start to care when he kills my brethren whether Arabs or Sunni Muslims or starts inviting our enemies into the Arab world.

Also this is not about democracy. No ME country is a democracy anyway (fully like in Denmark for instance). It's about what I told above in this post. Now you can read it, translate that post or try to understand it before replying.

Also Turkey can choose to participate or not do it. If she chooses to participate it means that the gains are bigger than the risks. Anyway this is the ME. Nothing comes easy here.

Which undemocratic forces? You think that I would support any other Arab leaders, including KSA's leaders, if they started mass-murdering largely peaceful protestors and later carpet bombing whole villages, towns, cities, destroying ancient heritage, historical mosques, torturing people in the thousands, using chemical attacks on them etc. Inviting enemies of Arabs and Sunni Muslims despite claiming to be an Arab nationalist etc. You are not very clever if you think so. Unlike certain people in this world I do not care particularly about specific leaders who come and go but more about the people, countries, the heritage and all that makes a country and people a country and a people.

You see nothing more would make me happy than peace in Iraq and Syria. Regardless of who is ruling. You think that I got a problem with Al-Assad being an Alawi Arab? I don't. But I start to care when he kills my brethren whether Arabs or Sunni Muslims or starts inviting our enemies into the Arab world.

Also this is not about democracy. No ME country is a democracy anyway (fully like in Denmark for instance). It's about what I told above in this post. Now you can read it, translate that post or try to understand it before replying.

Also Turkey can choose to participate or not do it. If she chooses to participate it means that the gains are bigger than the risks. Anyway this is the ME. Nothing comes easy here.
Son of bani Hashim ......we are talking about general trend not finger pointing at you. You all right to defend your leaders.....but think for minute for those who lost their house in this useless war.

Why do you care about internal Arab matters? All of you fake wannabe Arab Mullah supporters want death and destruction for the Arab world outside of those proxies that you use with mixed success. We know this already so we need none of your well-wishes or concerns. That's the first point.

Do you see me commenting on the constant oppressions that your regime is behind on your own people and that of others through your proxies?

Only complete and utter morons can compare Bahrain where 10 people lost their lives (among the protestors - remaining mainly police) with Syria.

You know NOTHING about Bahrain. Let an local explain it to you. The Bahraini opposition are part of the political process now and nobody is mass-murdering them or carpet bombing their houses, villages or cities.

The Saudi Arabian forces did not repress anyone nor harmed anyone. They guarded vital areas of interest in Bahrain because the Bahraini ruler asked for help because Bahrain is a small state with a limited army.

Find me just 1 evidence, news anything about any Saudi Arabian soldier killing even 1 protestor in Bahrain. You can't.

So let's not even begin.

@Mercenary @HAIDER

Guys, i will try to explain the situation Turkey is in.

Let's simulate what will happen if we put in motion the "US approach".

The United States also wants Turkey to do more, the officials said. The administration is urging Turkey to at least fire artillery at ISIS targets across the border.
U.S.: Airstrikes on ISIS won't save key city of Kobani - CNN.com

I will tell you what will happen when we hit ISIS positons with our artillery.

First thing that will happen is; ISIS will hit Suleiman Shah's tomb (sovereign land of Turkey, protected by 39 Turkish soldiers) which is in deep within ISIS territory.
Tomb of Suleyman Shah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Next thing will be they will fire upon Turkish Town Akçakale from ISIS controlled town Tal Abyad. The distance between the two town is roughly 300 meters.

Another thing they will definetly try is to cross the border and do suicide bombings in Turkish towns. We share a long border with ISIS and it's not possible to control every inch of the border. If we could there would be no smugglers in southern east Turkey.

So, after this Turkey would retaliate and engage a ground incursion. At this point ISIS will simply retreat to bigger cities like Raqqa and Deir ez Zor. They would use IEDs, snipers, ambushes over advancing Turkish army. When Turkish army arrives at the cities... it would be street to street fight. You can't simply bomb the cities full of civilians.

So, let's say we cleansed ISIS from Syria. (Not added Assad into equation...) That would cost us many soldiers life, many Turkish civilians life, many resources wasted.

Guys, it's not like ISIS is sitting in front of our barrel and when we take the shot they will dissappear. It will cost us dearly which nobody in Turkey will support such a ground incursion.

And for what ??? We will do this for what ?? What will Erdoğan say to our people.... "ISIS might have attacked us so we attacked them first ?" Or "We brought democracy to Syrian people ?"

Not happening bros, not happening.

@Mercenary @HAIDER

Guys, i will try to explain the situation Turkey is in.

Let's simulate what will happen if we put in motion the "US approach".

I will tell you what will happen when we hit ISIS positons with our artillery.

First thing that will happen is; ISIS will hit Suleiman Shah's tomb (sovereign land of Turkey, protected by 39 Turkish soldiers) which is in deep within ISIS territory.
Tomb of Suleyman Shah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Next thing will be they will fire upon Turkish Town Akçakale from ISIS controlled town akçakale. The distance between the two town is roughly 300 meters.

Another thing they will definetly try is to cross the border and do suicide bombings in Turkish towns. We share a long border with ISIS and it's not possible to control every inch of the border. If we could there would be no smugglers in southern east Turkey.

So, after this Turkey would retaliate and engage a ground incursion. At this point ISIS will simply retreat to bigger cities like Raqqa and Deir ez Zor. They would use IEDs, snipers, ambushes over advancing Turkish army. When Turkish army arrives at the cities... it would be street to street fight. You can't simply bomb the cities full of civilians.

So, let's say we cleansed ISIS from Syria. (Not added Assad into equation...) That would cost us many soldiers life, many Turkish civilians life, many resources wasted.

Guys, it's not like ISIS is sitting in front of our barrel and when we take the shot they will dissappear. It will cost us dearly which nobody in Turkey will support such a ground incursion.

And for what ??? We will do this for what ?? What will Erdoğan say to our people.... "ISIS might have attacked us so we attacked them first ?" Or "We brought democracy to Syrian people ?"

Not happening bros, not happening.
Agreed , to hit the enemy first secure the house. Plus locals of Iraq and Syria are providing refugee and spying for these elements....its tough war when terrorist find refugee in civilian population .

Did they attacked Turkish soldiers ?..... No
Did they behead Turkish hostages in front of a camera ? ..... No
Do they have guts to attack Turkey ?... No (They are saying ıstanbul will be conquered without blood shed. :lol:

So why should we be the one to risk everything. ?

They did, Turkish truck drivers on camera but it's many years ago when they were called Islamic state Iraq/Al Qaeda Iraq.

2004, ( the link doesn't show the vid )
CNN.com - Video shows Turkish hostage apparently beheaded - Sep 13, 2004

Back
Top Bottom