What's new

Turkey to block access to anti-Islam film

Spartacus, these westernized European Turks are trying to teach Pakistanis how to be civilized. Please take note. :rofl:

Well, i'm sure being civilized has nothing to do with beating Atheists like dogs.

Want me to find that post of yours?

Spartacus, these westernized European Turks are trying to teach Pakistanis how to be civilized. Please take note. :rofl:

Oh well, have fun with burning your own property and country to the ground it's so smart of you just wonderfull isnt it?:victory:

Noted.
If you knew your history, you'd be ashamed to take his name in your mouth.

History?:lol: Kamal is unfortunately an Arab name that your guy used.

BTW, I was kidding in that post, but it seems some people are too smart to get it.

Kemalist indoctrination has as it is very evident messed up their brains as kids. Don't discuss with these kemalists.

In fact, don't write or read in Turkish subsection. The administrators chose to promote an islam hater as the Turkish mod (Deno who called insulted our Prophet and Allah and religion repeatedly). All the Muslim Turkish guys have left, only islam hater atheist Turks are left in defence.pk thanks to promoting their agenda in this site.
In fact leave defence.pk as i am going to do now, since administrators chose islam bashers as moderator.

This site is the worse Pakistani site i have ever been to. Misrepresenting Pakistan's interests in this degree.

AGAIN DON'T DISCUSS WITH KEMALIST ISLAM-HATERS. LET THEM ROAM FREELY AS THE ADMINISTRATORS WISH.

that is just the istanbul european end, the whole lot of asian end is on the east of Bosporus, on the west are the confused turks crying not to be given a go in EU

Atheists that insult religion should be beaten like dogs.

I am against insulting anyone's religious beliefs.

Now, lets put these together and read...

Sir, indeed you are a very civilized person.

Oh well, have fun with burning your own property and country to the ground it's so smart of you just wonderfull isnt it?:victory:

People are frustrated in the country with having bombs dropped on them by the US. They are very desperate. This movie had very little to do with all the rioting. It just sparked the demonstrations. Again, I don't understand political situation in Turkey, and I'm sure you don't understand political situation in Pakistan.

Kemalist indoctrination has as it is very evident messed up their brains as kids. Don't discuss with these kemalists.

In fact, don't write or read in Turkish subsection. The administrators chose to promote an islam hater as the Turkish mod (Deno who called insulted our Prophet and Allah and religion repeatedly). All the Muslim Turkish guys have left, only islam hater atheist Turks are left in defence.pk thanks to promoting their agenda in this site.
In fact leave defence.pk as i am going to do now, since administrators chose islam bashers as moderator.

This site is the worse Pakistani site i have ever been to. Misrepresenting Pakistan's interests in this degree.

AGAIN DON'T DISCUSS WITH KEMALIST ISLAM-HATERS. LET THEM ROAM FREELY AS THE ADMINISTRATORS WISH.

We love you too ! :smitten:

P.S Deno is my friend and whatever her views shes a good person and a good MOD ! :angry:

People are frustrated in the country with having bombs dropped on them by the US. They are very desperate. This movie had very little to do with all the rioting. It just sparked the demonstrations. Again, I don't understand political situation in Turkey, and I'm sure you don't understand political situation in Pakistan.

Understand that, but your minister was talking about the movie?

Back
Top Bottom