What's new

Turkey to block access to anti-Islam film

By saying what? I'm not the one who insulted Pakistan, your minister is.

what our minister has got anything to do with turkey or its censorship or this thread, are you trying to go in circles?

i stop here

Sorry, we are all gathered together here to practice our right in freedom of speech, we were born free to criticize whoever we want. Kamal wasn't a good guy at all in my precious opinion.
Noted.
If you knew your history, you'd be ashamed to take his name in your mouth.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3444914 said:
turkey and our country have good relationship i agree but

1) who give you the right to spew some sh*t about our country in a irrelevant thread to an irrelevent topic the matters you dont have a hint of it?

2) its none of your business what a guy said, it was in pakistan not turkey so mind your own business, obviously we dont need to compare our systems, turkey isnt the same as other countries, its constitutions and laws are different then why compare what would have happened if that guy was in turkey, he isnt turkish and neither he said anything in turkey?
I mind my own business if you do so, not my concern anyway.

So what if some low-lifer made a low-budget idiotic movie. I didn't even watch that sh*t and i don't think any of Turkish members here spent time for it.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3444924 said:
but what has it got to do with pakistan in the first place, if you get insulted then you may have replied the guy but you directly insulted our country

Bro, dont act up against us, you started with disrespecting Turkey and its founding father. So back off.

Nah, we should've put a bounty on the director's head like the Pakistani minister, then it would be a great move, right? :fie:

Okay first off, the Pakistani minister didn't not speak on governments behalf, that was his own decision to declare bounty on the American bigot. Secondly, this topic has nothing to do with Pakistan.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3444944 said:
what our minister has got anything to do with turkey or its censorship or this thread, are you trying to go in circles?

i stop here

Some random Pakistani guy supported this censorship and i wanted to learn his stance about his minister's action. Then you came up with your insults, then started to accuse me with insulting Pakistan. Now you are accusing me with going in circles?

Please do that.

Okay first off, the Pakistani minister didn't not speak on governments behalf, that was his own decision to declare bounty on the American bigot. Secondly, this topic has nothing to do with Pakistan.

Thirdly it has nothing to do with Ataturk either.

Some random Pakistani guy supported this censorship and i wanted to learn his stance about his minister's action. Then you came up with your insults, then started to accuse me with insulting Pakistan. Now you are accusing me with going in circles?

Please do that.

the minister has got nothing to do with this topic, can you just shut the hell up please?

fck you! how about that?

you are about to get banned, reported, thats how it is

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3444972 said:
the minister has got nothing to do with this topic, can you just shut the hell up please?

Why would i?

What is the reason of your over-reaction? Is it because of your shame on behalf of your minister? If so, good.
Or is it because of you are trying to defend him?

Back
Top Bottom