What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Bence bazı şeyleri gör Artık, Bu düşünce sadece biryere kadar, Uçağı vuran Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri, bak başinda "Türk" yaziyor , ne Turk yaziyor nede Osmanlı.

Benim Irkım, ya senin neyin ?

Benim ordum sadece benim milletimin çıkarı adına savaşıyorsa millidir ve Türktür. Eğer birileri orduyu arapperest politikalar doğrultusunda maceraya sürüklüyorsa o ordunun ne milliliği kalır ne Türklüğü. Kusura bakma milli ve Türk olan ordu Balyoz davası ile bitirildi. Şimdiki padişahın oyuncağı olmuş nizam-ı cedid oluyor artık.

Bir ordu kendi ülkesinin kuruluş felsefesinin dışına çıkmaz. Rica ediyorum sizler artık görün bir şeyleri. Bu adamlar her şeyi kullanıyor anlamıyor musunuz? Dün dini kullananlar ve milliyetçiliği ayaklar altına alanlar bugün Etiler'de bar ziyareti yapıp milliyetçiliği kullanıyor. Bunlar güç için her şeyi yaparlar. Siz bunları görün lütfen!

Like i said before, we are not entering Syrian airspace for a long time now. You don't know about anything in Syria yet talk and talk and talk..... :disagree:

Also, you know nothing about Tuaf's capabilities, the measurements we developed for S-300 when Greece bought and placed them on their Islands.

So, please spare me from future discussions.

lol, you really think your little airforce is no match for S300 andS400 systems.

Well thats what I get for talking to a kid who just got done playing call of duty and thinks he understand war.

I expect that in the coming hours erdogan will realize how his beloved country is on the verge of being brought back to stone age era, that's why he will cry on his knees while humbly asking for forgiveness from Putin.

He's too stupid for that. He will posture like a buffoon while putting the decision down to his PM. The chest beating islamist idiots will jump to his tune and beat their chests into oblivion.

Even the American has no ball to down a Russian warplane and the Turkey dare to shot it down? Well done Turkish cowboy, now Putin is rage and NATO, US are scared the hell out of Putin. First thing Turkish do after down a Russian warplane is to run to NATO. LOL..

Putin say Turkey act is an stab of back of Russian.

Good luck Turkey! :enjoy:

Dış politika veya iç politika diye bir şey mi kaldı? Eğer yapılan hareketler maceraperest bir şekilde Türkiye'nin geleceğini tehlikeye atmaksa vatana ihanettir. Kimse kusura bakmasın bugün burada yapılan delikanlılık değil itliktir. Aynısı benim ülkeme yapılsa savaş naraları atıyor olurdum burada. Dua edin Ruslar biraz daha medeni çıktı.

Kendi geleceği veya ihtirası için ülkesinin geleceğini satan insan haindir. Savunulacak bir tarafı yoktur. Vatanınızı adam gibi sevmesini öğrenin önce.
Bunun politikayla alası yok koçum. Tayyip her şeyi berbat etmiş olabilir ama bununla ne alakası var ? Ruslar 1 ay önce bir daha olmayacak diye özür diledi mi dilemedi mi ? Ne konuşuyorsun saçma saçma ?

That's what happens when terrorists take your cities and take shelter inside your homes.

This is Silvan, Turkey, try to justify that.

CThh7cKWUAAKYjy.jpg

Terrorists set off some explosives in the south-eastern town of Silvan.... so, what ? What am i supposed to justify..... terrorist actions ?

I expect that in the coming hours erdogan will realize how his beloved country is on the verge of being brought back to stone age era, that's why he will cry on his knees while humbly asking for forgiveness from Putin.

They dont realize that we have entire divisions of Paramilitary forces who specialize in ruining people's days. Bombings, shootings etc. We can easily arrange those anywhere in the world.

That's what happens when terrorists take your cities and take shelter inside your homes.

CThh7cKWUAAKYjy.jpg

This has only just happened because Turkey tryed an Peacefull way and give even Murders a Chance, yes we have this tolerance ? Are you don´t Argue with that Turkey has this tolerance ? Maybe yes maybe not but this decision was a Mistake, those Pictures are showing that, but firstly we have choosed the Way of the Humanity, it´s always our Enemies who are breaking the Rules, i just don´t even to need say more about this, go and look at the History.

CThh7cKWUAAKYjy.jpg
PKK are digging ditches and planting mines in the ditches in civilian areas which is why the area is blown up. Try to justify that.

Find me 1 video where Turkish Security forces are bombing in cities. You will not find any because they are using small arms where as the terrorists are using RPGs and explosives. You can see pictures of that. You can also see pictures of captured explosives.

Even the American has no ball to down a Russian warplane and the Turkey dare to shot it down? Well done Turkish cowboy, now Putin is rage and NATO, US are scared the hell out of them. First time Turkish do after down a Russian warplane is to run to NATO. LOL..

Putin say Turkey act is an stab of back of Russian.

Good luck Turkey! :enjoy:

We dont rage. Thats what arabs and turks do.

We think of every possible outcome and take calculated steps. That's why we are always ahead of the curve and control the situation.

let me tell you what gonna happen, Russia will shot down Turkish plane with SAM within Turkish airspace near border lol

You do realize we have the most advanced Anti air missile system in the world right?
Self declared most advanced missile system. Fixed for u. ;)

Do you realize that with SOM missiles Turkey can destroy virtually every target in Syria without even entering its airspace?

Do you realize that if Turkey closes Bosporus, Assad will run out of resources in less than half year?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom