What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Nope, we will continue to shot down Russian aircraft....that's more fun. :coffee:

Our support for Turkmens will continue. Hopefully they would down more Russian helicopters.

P6E507.jpg

Burası Dış Politika, senin yaptığın ise İç Politika, yani senin gibi birinin Vatanperverlikten bahse edip Hainlik yapmak gibi birşey.....

Dış politika veya iç politika diye bir şey mi kaldı? Eğer yapılan hareketler maceraperest bir şekilde Türkiye'nin geleceğini tehlikeye atmaksa vatana ihanettir. Kimse kusura bakmasın bugün burada yapılan delikanlılık değil itliktir. Aynısı benim ülkeme yapılsa savaş naraları atıyor olurdum burada. Dua edin Ruslar biraz daha medeni çıktı.

Kendi geleceği veya ihtirası için ülkesinin geleceğini satan insan haindir. Savunulacak bir tarafı yoktur. Vatanınızı adam gibi sevmesini öğrenin önce.

Russia or Syria are not sending terrorists or TOW missiles to Turkey to topple its government as we speak, it's the opposite, so your example isn't exactly justified here.

TOW program is run via CIA vetting in multiple countries, and the TOWS are bought by KSA.
And TOW program is limited to vetted gunners/groups.

Nope, we will continue to shot down Russian aircraft....that's more fun. :coffee:

Our support for Turkmens will continue. Hopefully they would down more Russian helicopters.

I doubt a Turkish jet will even think of entering Syria for fear of retaliation. After all, just our s300 can take out your entire air force and then some. Let alone the S400.

You can perform a few stunts from time to time but you really need to understand where the balance of power lies.

I'm surprised at your blabber about Turks, an immigrant like you should learn to show some respect, you must have heard that who spit towards sky is spitting on his own face.

What did i blabber about Turks ? .Oh btw respect will be shown when it's due and i have not disrespected Turkish people just the Turkish establishment.. You have comprehension issues

Why did Turkey do this it seems the intrusion, if any was minimal and could have let it go! What would Turkey gain from this? What is the analysis in Turkey and yours about it?
resized_548123_938.jpg

The US says it will continue airstrikes in Syria "as planned".

US Army Colonel Steve Warren, a spokesman for the US-led military campaign against Islamic State, said the downing of the Russian jet would not impact its operations.

"This is an incident between the Russian and the Turkish governments. It is not an issue that involves the (US-led coalition operations)," Warren told a Pentagon briefing, via video-conference from Baghdad. - Sky

You do realize we have the most advanced Anti air missile system in the world right?

I don't give a flying f@ck to what you have or not. If a mission is given, You will face to it sooner or later ! You will learn How Turks act in such conditions ! The people Who has some simple history knowledge, will tell you What I am talking about. If you don't have a border with Mediterranean, It is about Turkey's military tradition and strength to rule own region... Either respect or face it !

I can understand the Turkey stand in Syria conflict, they are worried about millions of things, but their are lots of evidence that Turkey was indeed up until last Wednesday was buying Crude oil from ISIS. Turkey, Saudi Arabia, US and several other country's support for ISIS is out of question. But what Turkey did today, was completely unprofessional. Though I know US backed it very much, but it won't help Turkey a bit. Turkish are our brothers and I respect them as I respect rest of the Muslims, but it ain't about Turkey and Turkish People, its about Erdogan speaking and behaving Obamanism. When we Muslims are gonna learn that its not about us its about them using us.

Dış politika veya iç politika diye bir şey mi kaldı? Eğer yapılan hareketler maceraperest bir şekilde Türkiye'nin geleceğini tehlikeye atmaksa vatana ihanettir. Kimse kusura bakmasın bugün burada yapılan delikanlılık değil itliktir. Aynısı benim ülkeme yapılsa savaş naraları atıyor olurdum burada. Dua edin Ruslar biraz daha medeni çıktı.

Kendi geleceği veya ihtirası için ülkesinin geleceğini satan insan haindir. Savunulacak bir tarafı yoktur. Vatanınızı adam gibi sevmesini öğrenin önce.

Bence bazı şeyleri gör Artık, Bu düşünce sadece biryere kadar, Uçağı vuran Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri, bak başinda "Türk" yaziyor , ne Turk yaziyor nede Osmanlı.

Benim Irkım, ya senin neyin ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom