What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

The ones who shot down the Russian Jet are the ones who hates Turkey. The ones who supports this reckless act are the ones that should be accused of treason.

One day people of Turkey will understand the consequences of those mistakes, but it will be too late for us. Pity among us who does not support this madness yet still labeled as terror supporters or fundementalists. Just because we are citizens of the same country with bunch of lunatics does not mean we are all lunatics.

All I can say to foreigners in here is, altough there is a higher probability (you can figure that out from the election results) that a Turk you meet might be supporting those lunatics, there is a huge minority who feel ashamed by those acts.

Turkish state is heading towards being a rogue state with speed of light. The great heritage that Mustafa Kemal has left us is ruined.

The person who downed this jet today is not my brother anymore. The one in the downed jet is my brother from now on.

Right step taken by turkey...
No action would have been seen as sign of weakness...

Nothing will happen ...russia will just need to back down..

Russia back down? The Russians will have planned completely for this. They will either turn up the heat or this was just a trap set by Russia. When have the Russians ever backed down? Why would anyone expect the Russians to back down?

As per RT, Russian Su-24 pilots were shot dead while parachuting over Syria.

First Turks gave Russians a grave wound. Now they are applying salt on it..!

Erdogran never gonna forget this day in his life.

first you should down the fighter jet and then your beloved so called Turkmen Rebel attacked to rescue Helicopter .... look like these Turkmen group was waiting for this .... and for your knowledge , this Turkmen are OFFICIALLY supported by Turkey government ...

this was bold move , but very very bad one ....

Yes ? Why we should not support Turkmens ? Is there something wrong to support your own blood ?

Turkmens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I thought you don´t like the Turkmen Flag ? Is that remembering you Something ?

11728805_1013491912017927_2023600637480457976_o.png

2000px-Seljuk_Empire_locator_map.svg.png

Right step taken by turkey...
No action would have been seen as sign of weakness...

Nothing will happen ...russia will just need to back down..

Wrong.. the best case scenarios,, Turkmen proxies will be flattened within a week or so..
And there will be more violations and Turkish planes will stay away 15 miles from their own border... Count my word.

LOL @ chinese trolls clamouring for Russia to nuke Turkey.

Keyboard warriors to the nth degree.
Bro an indian also suggest to drop afew hundered megaton nukes on turkey to kill 200 million peoples ignoring that the total population of turkey is 80 million

So according to your theory no matter how many Russian jets go down, Putin wont retaliate it "for" Iranian or Assad.

I promise i will surely laugh over your observation when i get some spare time.

The way you think has already been poised with the need derived from your feeling to back your favorite country, and since India is so close with Rusia, so I can see where the motive comes from.

Yes ? Why we should not support Turkmens ? Is there something wrong to support your own blood ?
Turkmens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When you are training and arming and arm group , you have control over it and you are responsible for it action .... and for God sake , you are doing it Officially ...

so for rest of world it is like this : Turkey shot down a Russia fighter over Syria and then her troops execute Russian pilots in Syria land and then they attacked to Russian rescue Helicopter and shot down it in Syria ...

it doesn't sound good at all ...

Maybe Russian pilots shouldn't have bombed Turkmen villages in the first place ?

This would escalate things massively.No NATO member would defend crazy jihadists shooting to kill parachuting Russians.I don't like the Russians either but i wouldn't touch this situation with a 100 metres long pole.What the world sees is Russian airmen gunned down by crazies shouting "Allah Akbar".....good luck selling that in Washington,Paris,London.

Don't -I- realize- where- I'm- from ?

Is that a question or joke ? :lol: Am I supposed to laugh or cry that your kind of people are still exists.:sick:

War is not like video games, okay kid ?

Now it's time to go back to play with your toys. :lol:

Take this so you can be busy with it, kid :

picture.php
damn it tasted like blood, no wonder it was from Saudi Arabia....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom