What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

The ones who shot down the Russian Jet are the ones who hates Turkey. The ones who supports this reckless act are the ones that should be accused of treason.

One day people of Turkey will understand the consequences of those mistakes, but it will be too late for us. Pity among us who does not support this madness yet still labeled as terror supporters or fundementalists. Just because we are citizens of the same country with bunch of lunatics does not mean we are all lunatics.

All I can say to foreigners in here is, altough there is a higher probability (you can figure that out from the election results) that a Turk you meet might be supporting those lunatics, there is a huge minority who feel ashamed by those acts.

Turkish state is heading towards being a rogue state with speed of light. The great heritage that Mustafa Kemal has left us is ruined.

The person who downed this jet today is not my brother anymore. The one in the downed jet is my brother from now on.

Go away pacifist. While you keep hugging trees Russia is bombing our brethern in the Turkmen mountains. This has nothing to do with Erdogan btw, this is all about our right to defence our country. They did this twice months ago, so your and their crying aint gonna do shitt at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
The way you think has already been poised with the need derived from your feeling to back your favorite country, and since India is so close with Rusia, so I can see where the motive comes from.

Every country who naturally hates what the US and the Europe has been playing , messing up countries like Syria, Iraq, Egypt and some others in the region and are parents of many evil organisations which has born out of their actions are a natural partner and supporter of Russia.

Piss off pacifist. While you keep hugging trees Russia is bombing our brethern in the Turkmen mountains. This has nothing to do with Erdogan btw, this is all about our right to defence our country. They did this twice months ago, so your and their crying aint gonna do shitt at this point.
Being hotheaded is a mistake.

I wish for at-least once in history countries like China, India should speak out for Russia and give them a clear moral, material and other capable help.

Its been a US and some rich European?NATO show off in events round the world.

World is suffering for their misadventures. Enough is enough.

If China joins hands with Russia and France on their missions in that volatile region , the glamour boys from west can go back and mind their own businesses.

Dont know about India.... we haven't yet grown a pair yet for events at this level.
It's not about growing stuff!!
If India does That....Indian media and sickularists will cry that India is becoming intolerant and antimuslim!! Like they did in yakub case!!
And one or two actors will threaten to leave country!! So...

Russia back down? The Russians will have planned completely for this. They will either turn up the heat or this was just a trap set by Russia. When have the Russians ever backed down? Why would anyone expect the Russians to back down?

Stepping up?? Into ww3 u mean?

Piss off pacifist. While you keep hugging trees Russia is bombing our brethern in the Turkmen mountains. This has nothing to do with Erdogan btw, this is all about our right to defence our country. They did this twice months ago, so your and their crying aint gonna do shitt at this point.

Turkmen mountain belongs to Syria. Turkmen are syrian too... NO?

To every cheer leader Irani, chinese and others jumping up and down here. This post from another forum goes for you so you all have a fcuking clue what is going on.

Stop lumping every distinct ethnic/religious/political group together as homogenous "rebels." The Kurds, the Turkmen, ISIS, the jihadists, and the Free Syrian Army have all at various times been vaguely (and lazily) referred to as rebels so that everyone and their mother doesn't have a fucking clue what they're talking about.

The Turkmen in the north are actively fighting against ISIS. Meanwhile, Russia is blindly supporting al-Assad on all fronts, even when that means bombing the exact same groups fighting ISIS.

Over the last few days, Russia has been bombing the shit out of the Turkmen-controlled areas in order to aid the Syrian army. Turkey has warned Russia multiple times to stop bombing its people in Syria (Turkmen are Syrians of Turkish descent and Turkey sees them as the best buffer against the advance of ISIS into its territory). So essentially, Russia bombed Turkey's allies, Turkey said **** off, Russia continued, Russia's plane got shot down. It is totally fucked up that some soldiers shot at a pilot as he was parachuting down. However the circlejerk here on reddit doesn't seem to give a shit that this is a warzone, the pilot was an enemy combatant who had been bombing Turkmen villages, and this is nowhere near the most horrific shit that is happening in this war. Al-Assad used chemical weapons on his own people, ISIS is raping and beheading civilians. Meanwhile, Russia is wasting its time bombing an ethnic group that rightfully opposes both those fronts. Turkey has already taken in 2.2 million refugees from this civil war, and 1,500 new refugees just arrived at the Turkish border due to the Russian airstrikes. I'm all for Russia unleashing hell on ISIS, but they're targeting the wrong people and crying when Turkey calls them out on it.

When you are training and arming and arm group , you have control over it and you are responsible for it action .... and for God sake , you are doing it Officially ...

so for rest of world it is like this : Turkey shot down a Russia fighter over Syria and then her troops execute Russian pilots in Syria land and then they attacked to Russian rescue Helicopter and shot down it ...

it doesn't sound good at all ...

So let´s start from the Fall of the Soviet Union and the actions from Russia against Turkey, i had forgot Iran, Greece, Bulgaria, Syria & Armenia.

Why from the exits of "PKK" those Countries has supported them against Turkey ? Do you think Wounds heal 100 % ?

Can you "Explain" this ? Can you explain the "Hezbollah" who is backed from Iran ? Are they have any difference between ISIS ? The Problem is that ISIS had hurt all you bastards you are playing their Dirty Games in the Middle East.

I don´t support ISIS actions against innocent People, but where is the difference between ISIS & Hezbollah ?

Wrong.. the best case scenarios,, Turkmen proxies will be flattened within a week or so..
And there will be more violations and Turkish planes will stay away 15 miles from their own border... Count my word.
This is the beginning of getting our peoples and lands back to the fold of a secured and prosperous union, which was taken away from us by the "Meluns" both international and domestic. For 800 years we stood guard against the invaders to the greater ME. Not a single strand of the hair of children, women or elder people could be touched for the frontline was at the west. I believe this is being realized by the majority of people in the region with every breath they take. May "Murad - i - Ilahi" takes it course for the victory belongs to HIM.

People are forgetting Erdogan is no longer Prime Minister it is PM Davutoglu. Erdogan is now President.

Either way if Turkey doesn't defend it's airspace people will say Turkey is weak and cowardly and Erdogan is bad for national security. If Turkey does defend it's airspace than Turkey is being irresponsible, warmonger, and Erdogan is crazy.

Erdogan officially said that Turkey is supporting Turkmen arms group in north of Syria ... there is no way you can deny it ...

Yes we do not only President Erdogan, also MP Davutoglu and MIT CHIEF Fidan said that. We will not again allow a masscare of Muslims and Turks like in BOSNIA

To every cheer leader Irani, chinese and others jumping up and down here. This post from another forum goes for you so you all have a fcuking clue what is going on.

Stop lumping every distinct ethnic/religious/political group together as homogenous "rebels." The Kurds, the Turkmen, ISIS, the jihadists, and the Free Syrian Army have all at various times been vaguely (and lazily) referred to as rebels so that everyone and their mother doesn't have a fucking clue what they're talking about.

The Turkmen in the north are actively fighting against ISIS. Meanwhile, Russia is blindly supporting al-Assad on all fronts, even when that means bombing the exact same groups fighting ISIS.

Over the last few days, Russia has been bombing the shit out of the Turkmen-controlled areas in order to aid the Syrian army. Turkey has warned Russia multiple times to stop bombing its people in Syria (Turkmen are Syrians of Turkish descent and Turkey sees them as the best buffer against the advance of ISIS into its territory). So essentially, Russia bombed Turkey's allies, Turkey said **** off, Russia continued, Russia's plane got shot down. It is totally fucked up that some soldiers shot at a pilot as he was parachuting down. However the circlejerk here on reddit doesn't seem to give a shit that this is a warzone, the pilot was an enemy combatant who had been bombing Turkmen villages, and this is nowhere near the most horrific shit that is happening in this war. Al-Assad used chemical weapons on his own people, ISIS is raping and beheading civilians. Meanwhile, Russia is wasting its time bombing an ethnic group that rightfully opposes both those fronts. Turkey has already taken in 2.2 million refugees from this civil war, and 1,500 new refugees just arrived at the Turkish border due to the Russian airstrikes. I'm all for Russia unleashing hell on ISIS, but they're targeting the wrong people and crying when Turkey calls them out on it.

This is the weakest region for Syrian Army and need total control over it before they can open up supply line to the west and north. Turkey was managing its proxies through this route and giving cover from within its border.

Well I can assure you that I'm not pacifist if the cause is just. How can you say the political situation in Syria is not about Erdoğan? Did we have right to arm those terrorists in there? Would it be nice if they armed PKK?

We are not only arming Turkmens in here. You should have understood that by now. We are arming a lot of groups with a lot of different agendas and some of them are really close to ISIS. How can you support such reckless acts? It's a shame to be on the same side with radical Islamists. First you should acknowledge that. It's not about Turkey. It's about absurd passion of Erdoğan.

And for you information, a lot of reports other than ours says the Russian plane did not violate Turkish air space.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom