What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

How could you guys are can come with so negative "Arguments" against Turkey in a Pakistani Forum ? you should not forget our relationships with our "Brothers" from Pakistan, but i hope they will Deal with all of you :)

page_basbakan-erdogan39in-konusmasinin-tam-metni_176619035.jpg

Its game set match turkey...

What can russians do here??

If that's the case. Turkey would formally apologize, and pay for the compensation. However i don't think that's the case here.
And when has that ever happend, can you point to such a precedent having been established? Shooting down another nation's warplane is not a trivial matter, you can't just "say sorry" and expect the repurcussions to be limited. This would have, most likley, be authorised by the highest levels of the Turkish government which in itself can amount to an act of war (not that I expect that to be articulated by the Russians).

Everyone knows your wars. Try not to fool here :lol: Trust me if this situation doesnt escalate (and I pray it doesnt get out of propertion) its only because of NATO. Its Russia and not some puny Cyprus and Iraq.
Remind me again,which superduper country was it in Afghanistan which sent the Russian back home?
Think again,even without NATO,do you think Putin would risk a war with Turkiye?
Does Turkiye look like Ukraine or Georgia?
Lets say they would defeat us,but what would have been left from the the Russian Armed Forces when engaged in a war against Turkiye?
Would Putin be that stupid to risk being vulnerable aftwards,think about it?
Would he risk losing Turkiye as an economic partner?

We saw the capabilities of the Turkish army against Israel when she attacked the flotilla and killed 18 of your citizens. But the likelyhood of having your sultan with his balls and d--k stuffed in his mouth by Putin is a reality, especially if the SU24 was in Syrian airspace.!
Israel apologized for that and accepted to pay money who suffered there...
No matter we downed it in Syria or Turkish airspace.. We got the balls to do it. Can Russia do anything against us? This is not Georgia, Ukrain or rebels, Welcome to Turkey!

Can i see your evidence, please ?
@notorious_eagle has made an exceeletn analysis:
The Turkish claims simply don't add up. Lets say the SU24 was flying at a speed of 800 km/h, that means it had t fly over roughly 70 km over the Turkish Airspace to get Five Minutes of Warning. 2 km simply does not add up according to the Basic Laws of Math.

Addtionally, the fact that the pilots are said to have landed inside Syrian territory and been captured/executed by rebels on the ground further indicates this. The kind of parachutes that ejection seats use will not provide for much "drift", where you bail out you will often land.

What amazes me is teh sheer stupidity. The chinese didnt shoot the US plane but forced it to land. Come on you are not at war with Russia?

According to Turkish Airforce, the Russian jet never responded to the warnings or gave any reply. How can you force a jet to land if it isn't cooperating or ignoring commands? You shoot it down.

Israel apologized for that and accepted to pay money who suffered there...
No matter we downed it in Syria or Turkish airspace.. We got the balls to do it. Can Russia do anything against us? This is not Georgia, Ukrain or rebels, Welcome to Turkey!

Russia can do a lot, don't live in some illusion. After all she is still a power house, when its comes to Military.

Back
Top Bottom