What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

How could you guys are can come with so negative "Arguments" against Turkey in a Pakistani Forum ? you should not forget our relationships with our "Brothers" from Pakistan, but i hope they will Deal with all of you :)

page_basbakan-erdogan39in-konusmasinin-tam-metni_176619035.jpg

Lol, even their Chinese brother are cursing Turkey and cheerleading Russians :) Take that..along with Indians who are both normally against Chinese and Pakistanis are supporting Russia here. You dont stand a chance.

Russia can do a lot, don't live in some illusion. After all she is still a power house, when its comes to Military.

What it lacks maybe a sound economy or money.

They have the right choice of friends who has some money.

What amazes me is teh sheer stupidity. The chinese didnt shoot the US plane but forced it to land. Come on you are not at war with Russia?
Precisely, this is either simply mind-boggling incompetance of the TuAF's C&C mechanisms or an over-reach by a madman.

Now it will be showering meteors from sky all over them..and Turkey wont be doing a jack about it.

They should have kept the pilots alive as a guarantee and a bargaining chip.

Add to that.. Kurds will be provided a no fly zone.. Like i said Erdogan over estimated and finger fucked himself

Atleast Putin has said on their own "It was 1km near to Turkish Border "

I mean 1 KM is nothing with a Car ! How much do you guys has needed an SU-24 Interceptor for reaching the next "1 KM"

So stop your poor "Arguments" against Turkey and their policy !

Turkey can beat Russian Forces on all fields. Except nuclear. Turkey is not Ukraine or Georgia. Putin must know, He was warned .

If the Russian bomber didn't violate Turkish airspace,you should offer one of your planes to be shotdown by the Russians。

Its amusing to see how uneducated people talk about Turkey supporting ISIS because we shot down Russian fighter jet yet they were captured and killed above Turkmen militia territory. Meaning they are using ISIS as a freaking excuse to bomb moderate and other faction rebels. Turkey warned Russia many times.

What doesnt add up above everything else is why the Russian jet was there in the first place. What was it doing at the Turkish border and why did it violate Turkish airspace? Russia is the aggresor here, thats obvious.

Add to that.. Kurds will be provided a no fly zone.. Like i said Erdogan over estimated and finger fucked himself

NATO will be having different opinion over this especially with France and Russia going all guns blazing and all together.

Guys one Noob question to all.

ISIS is selling the Petroleum, and may I know to whom ?

To Iraq,
to Iran.
to Israel,
to Saudi
or export it through oil tankers

Back
Top Bottom