What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

NATO will be having different opinion over this especially with France and Russia going all guns blazing and all together.

Cant really depend on the US on a solid stance.. Their interests lie elsewhere in the Gulf

Guys one Noob question to all.

ISIS is selling the Petroleum, and may I know to whom ?

To Iraq,
to Iran.
to Israel,
to Saudi
or export it through oil tankers

They are selling it to smugglers from neighbouring countries. So pretty much any country bordering Syria.

According to Turkish Airforce, the Russian jet never responded to the warnings or gave any reply. How can you force a jet to land if it isn't cooperating or ignoring commands? You shoot it down.

Till data there has been no accidental bombing, inside Turkey land. Russian planes have clear instructions not to cross teh border. Russian military is not stupid enough to disobey their command and even more stupid that they have been getting warned (without any warning shots ofcourse as thats the first one to start with) to linger for 5 mins inside Turkey border. What a story!

What it lacks maybe a sound economy or money.

They have the right choice of friends who has some money.

Not economic harm, but a flush of weapons for the PKK can create a huge headache for Turkey. The logistics are not going to be a problem as the Russians are already based in Syria.

Its amusing to see how uneducated people talk about Turkey supporting ISIS because we shot down Russian fighter jet yet they were captured and killed above Turkmen militia territory. Meaning they are using ISIS as a freaking excuse to bomb moderate and other faction rebels.

Russian believe that ISIS is selling the Oil to Turkey ? Thus helping ISIS
Does Turkey love Kurdish people ?

What doesnt add up above everything else is why the Russian jet was there in the first place. What was it doing at the Turkish border and why did it violate Turkish airspace? Russia is the aggresor here, thats obvious.

The fighter planes crashes in the Syria, that makes it sound clear, that it was flying in Syria. Shooting down the plane when there is no war situation and that too across border is the problem.

According to Turkish Airforce, the Russian jet never responded to the warnings or gave any reply. How can you force a jet to land if it isn't cooperating or ignoring commands? You shoot it down.
Actually this is far too simplistic. In most modern airforces (given Turkey is a member of NATO this should apply to them also) the escalation formula is quite clear cut. There are a number of steps you take before engaging an intruding aircraft which includes voice/radio challenges but also visual warnings i.e pulling alongside, rotating your wings and firing chaff and flares in their path. Shooting dowsn is litterally the last option and I would be amazed if the TuAF had followed the above steps prior to shooting down the Russian plane. It seems they engaged some distance away.

They are selling it to smugglers from neighbouring countries. So pretty much any country bordering Syria.
And you want me to believe that it could be hidden in plastic pouches and smuggled across border.

I dont think Russia will exaggerate the situation because of this one guy or Mullah in Iran.......Putin is smart.

Bashar-al-Assad.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom