What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

No doubt, this isn't going to become a nuclear conflict or anything of the kind as some seem to be all too gleefully supporting but I don't think Putin is going to leave this back-channel diplomacy now. He will extract his pound of flesh one way or another and most likely it will be in a most unconventional manner and perfectly calculated.

The options available to Putin are vast

Middle East is already a cluster fuk .. More "options" .. Yeah that includes .. Propping up Kurds/PKK... Aggressive military movements ... Etc..

All that would only drag the region to more shyt... Specially if US somehow fully joins this "orgy"... But than again US/NATO intervention is very possible ...

Why are the Chines commens always so stupid ? Like it would not hit them to ...
Poland will be a training field, instead of worrying about China, you should think what would happen and where it would start. Poland is in the Front line..God forbid.

Soviet is already broken. We are not. Now, we are in better position . Armed nuclear state, Cruise missile system, armed drone tech and right path of democracy, motorways, metro bus system, roads. etc

Those things can't guarantee security which Pakistan has lacked for decades .

A Comunist government in Afghanistan could hold Taliban under control with Iron Fist and avoid creation of Al Qaeda and Saudi's radicalization plans but the opposite happened and you will enjoy the friuts of your victory against Soviets for generations .

yes, we support Russia in this event. Our attitude is very clear. We will provide financial support to Russia if they need to annihilate ISIL. Kill those rats.
And who takes you serious,since when do you count in geopolitics?

Their is a good reason why many members who have participated in this thread hold no political office in government, because playing Call of Duty does not work in the real world.
A big war is imminent to stablize the current economy

The reason why Turkey bring down Russian fighter is because Putin disclose Erdogan's daughter support ISIL in the G20 meeting recently. Turkey is always supporting terrorism and separation activity in China, what the hell you guys wanna explain?

No doubt, this isn't going to become a nuclear conflict or anything of the kind as some seem to be all too gleefully supporting but I don't think Putin is going to leave this back-channel diplomacy now. He will extract his pound of flesh one way or another and most likely it will be in a most unconventional manner and perfectly calculated.

The options available to Putin are vast

That's Putin for you, i completely agree with your analysis. Russia being a Great Power has vast options at her disposal. Turkey messed up here IMO, and once the Analysis starts coming in, it appears Turkey's claims will start falling apart.

The Turkish claims simply don't add up. Lets say the SU24 was flying at a speed of 800 km/h, that means it had t fly over roughly 70 km over the Turkish Airspace to get Five Minutes of Warning. 2 km simply does not add up according to the Basic Laws of Math.

They just gonna say Russian plane crossed their border how Putin gonna use this situation ? Turkey will be seen as a country which has balls to shoot down a Russian plane , and no one buys ISIS supporting crap.
R.I.P to the dead pilot.
The Turks can say what they want but Putin isn't going to offcially declare that the plane was within Syrian territory without some solid evidence to prove it. I'm sure there is ample radar coverage of this area (from both the ground and AWACS) not to mention a great deal of other technical analysis that one can conduct. Russia won't simply capitulate to Turkey's assertations.

Don't forget China, it will definately back up russian and iran.
Chine is better defend it artificial islands... What they could do when US navy ships came 12 mile close? or its air force planes? dream kid dream...

We shot down their jets too in afganistan. We were allies of U.S, western coalition. Again Russia can't do anything against turkey, not only turkey is a Nato member but also enjoys support of U.S.A & others.
Russia can only blame themselves for taking turkey as light country & not listening warning of turkey after they violated airspace many times.

Correct,i agree with your post, and now one thing what Russians can done is to strike with FOAB bombs some area near border where oil smuggling flourishes.
That could be fun for terrorists and good company but to not disturb a relationship with NATO

Back
Top Bottom