What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

There is a small Turkman minority in Syria, less than 1%, mainly in northern Latakia province

Turkmen are estimated to number between 1.5 and 3.5 million.

A further unit - the Sultan Selim Brigade - is a pro-Kurdish group reportedly composed mainly of Turkmen from near Kobane.

Its fighters have long sided with the Kurdish-led People's Protection Units (YPG) and joined the US-backed Kurdish-led opposition coalition called the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) on 10 October.

The pro-Kurdish Turkmen fighters also took part in earlier YPG-led offensives against IS.

Who are the Turkmen in Syria? - BBC News

So I gonna ask one simple question .

Why RU fly over Turk Space ?? What's the point for such behavior ?

If Ru really wants to kick the *** of Turks , be ready at least.
So, please tell me where they should please? Which rote is better please? you tell me

Ru has deployed many jets in Syria. And their targets are all in Syria .

Is that convictive enough ?
Some Plane should fly from Russia to Syria, they have to find which way is best to them, they also need to consider the cost, that's not easy to say you can not go to Turky. This is a extreme mind.

I love how these idiots think shooting down one plane makes them special. Like we cant just burn their entire existence in a few minutes.

Its like a really small dog which is barking loudly. You cant help but laugh.
Can, will, should blah blah blah .
None of these words matter. U shouldn't make claims about things u have no control over. This is above you dear. Find something else to waste ur time over.

Some Plane should fly from Russia to Syria, they have to find which way is best to them, they also need to consider the cost, that's not easy to say you can not go to Turky. This is a extreme mind.

Come on ! Are you telling me Su24 can fly to Turk from RU ???

Do you even know how long is the operational radius of Su24 ?

Russia will simply rapidly increase the rate of its carpet bombing campaign to annihilate the remaining Sunnis and Turkmen in Syria and arm PKK to the teeth .

I think you should know Our Xijjiang, also last terrible things happened, Our Chinese people never seen it before....

I know your sensibility. But be sure our President visited short time before in JULY 2015 China and it was very friendly.

fft107_mf5331725.Jpeg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom