What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

973107-Gen-1444880515-427-640x480.JPG

55bb4040df3b0.jpg

470372-TurkeyandPakistanILLUSTRATIONJAMALKHURSHID-1353705876-784-640x480.jpg

Please stop what you are doing. It is embarassing.

I think in these times its best to hope Turkey and Russia can sit down sort the issue of air violation , via communication

Normally shooting down a plane which is mostly a ground based plane , perhaps not even carrying air to air , was perhaps a little bit too much

Flying 1-2 Km into territory or close to it , can happen naturally at Mach 2 flights , and just shows perhaps lack of communication between Turkish - Russian pilots

I still don't understand how the two pilots understood each other's calls if they both speak different language

If Turkish pilot gave out warning in Turkish or English , the Russian speaking pilot may not have even understood the call

Some of the Chinese counter part are stating China-Turkey do not have good relations what is the truth behind that statement which is showing up in this thread?

I think not long ago Turkey was purchasing Chinese SAMs

Last edited:
Nothing of that sort is going to happen...unless Russian mainland is critically threatened.

Though logically...Turkey can expect some consequences. It just painted itself a bullseye.

That remains to be seen.

Russia will simply rapidly increase the rate of its carpet bombing campaign to annihilate the remaining Sunnis and Turkmen in Syria and arm PKK to the teeth .
They did many things in Afghanistan. The result, I suppose, you can remember. As for history, Russia invaded the Ottoman Empire during WW1 resulting in Bolshevik revolution. Let's see what the FATE has stored for us this time. However, I can say this much - the ultimate gainer will be China and Turkey. Off course the LORD knows the best. Note: this is nothing new for us. For the last thousand years we have seen much more extreme ups and downs. By HIS grace, we're still here.

Russia will simply rapidly increase the rate of its carpet bombing campaign to annihilate the remaining Sunnis and Turkmen in Syria and arm PKK to the teeth .
They did many things in Afghanistan. The result, I suppose, you can remember. As for history, Russia invaded the Ottoman Empire during WW1 resulting in Bolshevik revolution. Let's see what the FATE has stored for us this time. However, I can say this much - the ultimate gainer will be China and Turkey. Off course the LORD knows the best. Note: this is nothing new for us. For the last thousand years we have seen much more extreme ups and downs. By HIS grace, we're still here.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom