What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

I guess RU will swallow the bitter fruit which is made by themselves aIthough I hate Turks.

Just focus on bombing the ISIS or so called Turkmen , why the hell fly into Turk land ???/

It's stupid and reckless. Now Putin has pushed himself into a dead corner .
get a life anywhere you falseflagger.

Evidence ?
But Kurdish Crude Oil was bought against all Protest of Bagdat Central Government from US -and Israeli companies.

Russia bombed thousands of oil trucks. ISIS has no port. So where the hell are they selling oil? Ye. Turkey. Turkey never bombed ISIS when they were in Kobani either.

The mature rational folks here know there will be no nuking anyone. Many of the belligerent nuke comments come from the usual PDF keyboard warriors.
We all know about that . Just for fun or troll.
It's only you who take that kind of comments so seriously.

I guess RU will swallow the bitter fruit which is made by themselves aIthough I hate Turks.

Just focus on bombing the ISIS or so called Turkmen , why the hell fly into Turk land ???/

you are really crazy!!!

Can someone elaborate what is a "Turkman" rebel????
That people keep referring to

What is Turkman Rebel doing in Syria and how does that impacts Syrian - Russian relations

Turkman Rebel
PKK
ISIS
Syrian Rebel
US sponsored rebel
Shia Rebel
Kurd Rebel
Saudi Sponsored Rebel

Whose else should be there on the list

Last edited:
I mean Turkey and GULF cuntries, USA wont care you are Sunni or Shiah.

Turkey and Gulf don't care about Sunni and Shia. If Gulf is really hardcore Muslim they would not buy from kaffar countries like the US.

Can someone elaborate what is a "Turkman" rebel????
That people keep referring to

What is Turkman Rebel doing in Syria and how does that impacts Syrian - Russian relations

There is a small Turkman minority in Syria, less than 1%, mainly in northern Latakia province.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom