What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

The Turkey will brother any Turkish for the sake of protecting. They dont care whether they are moderate or ISIS. Just like the Uyghur terrorist in China who slash and killed innocent children and woman, they also wanted to protect by setting up East Turkestan organisation in turkey and give political shelter to any Uyghur. While they claim double standard by enforcing their rights on Kurds.

Karma is coming for the Turkish.
That's why it is so complex, all the guys has their own mind, thats why Terrorist can be grown up

Jason, Russia doesn't fight IS. Look in my former post. I published a map which targets they bomb. They want to keep ASAD the mass murder as Head of Government and build military bases in Syria , navy , airforce and land forces as a revenge of NATOs enlargement
This is too complex, as We worry about terrorist, as China also has Terrorist, we do not want all the peace country go ot the war, To all of you should find a correct way to solve this problem, this is war, you can not show all of us the proof first, then you can do the next action, if Russia was really wrong, they should agree it, if not, Turkey have to stand out and clear this to the world.

I guess RU will swallow the bitter fruit which is made by themselves aIthough I hate Turks.

Just focus on bombing the ISIS or so called Turkmen , why the hell fly into Turk land ???/

It's stupid and reckless. Now Putin has pushed himself into a dead corner .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom