What's new

Turkey sends another warning to Syria..

atatwolf

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Patriots in Turkey send clear warning to Syria, Germany says

Turkey sends another warning to Syria but what threat can Syria pose to us? They have only couple of rockets and can't do us much harm. We would cripple whole Syrian army in 2 days.

When I read this article, the following things came to my mind, why is Turkey so afraid of Syria? They were our former subjects, the only thing they did is bombard our land accidentally because of FSA retreating into our territory. Of course Syria is not stupid enough to declare war on us. So what is the real message of this news?

I think this warning is not towards Syria but towards the people who support Syrian regime which is Iran. The real reason why the patriot system is set is not against Syria, who can't do us harm, but the Patriot system is there against Iran. Every sane person knows Syria is not threat. These Patriot system are there for coming war against Iran.

Do you agree with my observations, or don't agree. Share your thoughts.

What are the chances of limited and all out war ?

How severe is the situation and what's the mood of Turkish public ?

Turkey sends another warning to Syria but what threat can Syria pose to us? They have only couple of rockets and can't do us much harm. We would cripple whole Syrian army in 2 days.

When I read this article, the following things came to my mind, why is Turkey so afraid of Syria? They were our former subjects, the only thing they did is bombard our land accidentally because of FSA retreating into our territory. Of course Syria is not stupid enough to declare war on us. So what is the real message of this news?

I think this warning is not towards Syria but towards the people who support Syrian regime which is Iran. The real reason why the patriot system is set is not against Syria, who can't do us harm, but the Patriot system is there against Iran. Every sane person knows Syria is not threat. These Patriot system are there for coming war against Iran.

I don't know your angle brother but we don't need anymore wars between Muslim countries.

A war between Turkey and Iran would be Pakistan's WORST NIGHTMARE. Turkey and Iran are two of Pakistan's closest Muslim allies. For Pakistanis, that is the ultimate worst case scenario.

No such thing will happen we will sit and watch Assad killed by his own people and as long as he don't make some kind of mad move like sending SCUDs to Turkish soil.
I meant pre-emptive strike by Turkey ? Is the a possibility under certain conditions ?

I don't know your angle brother but we don't need anymore wars between Muslim countries.
A war between Turkey and Iran would be Pakistan's WORST NIGHTMARE. Turkey and Iran are two of Pakistan's closest Muslim allies. for Pakistanis, that is the ultimate worst case scenario.
I don't think war neetween Turkey and Iran in near future. One of the major reason is China and SCO. China needs Gulf in stable state. Iran is major supplier of Oil to China. Turkey has opened dialogue on SCO as an alternative.

Most probably China will be able to avert any war between to. Important thing will be Turkish reaction to NATO pressure. Turkey has good Foreign Policy but this situation will be its testing time.

I meant pre-emptive strike by Turkey ? Is the a possibility under certain conditions ?
Turkey won't be the first one attacking. Iran will be the first one attacking. Iran already said, when US bombards their nuclear facilities they will attack US bases which include Turkey. So Turkey needs to be ready for counter-attack.

Turkish people are pretty much fed up, Turkish media only has to point towards Iran supporting PKK terrorist and whole of Turkish republic will stand behind war against Iran. I strongly believe soon a regional war will break out. Western world and Turkey can't tolerate Iran having nukes while supporting PKK. The sooner this happens the better since the aftermath of doing nothing will be worse for the whole region. As I said before turkey will not be the one attacking but the one defending. US and Israel will be the ones attacking to destroy their facilities.

nil, not because it isn't in Turkey's interest but because Turkey is run by pussies :)
Public doesn't have opinions in Turkey, they just wave their heads when asked.
http://www.sesonline.net/goruntu/yetmez_ama_evet_vuvuzellali_gosteri.jpg
As a result the juristiction is AKP's dog so is police and the media:
http://www.birgun.net/politics/1333368320.jpg
above the head of the constitutional court who's son is son-in-law of the prime minister may his name be damned

Turkey won't be the first one attacking. Iran will be the first one attacking. Iran already said, when US bombards their nuclear facilities they will attack US bases which include Turkey. So Turkey needs to be ready for counter-attack.

Turkish people are pretty much fed up, Turkish media only has to point towards Iran supporting PKK terrorist and whole of Turkish republic will stand behind war against Iran. I strongly believe soon a regional war will break out. Western world and Turkey can't tolerate Iran having nukes while supporting PKK. The sooner this happens the better since the aftermath of doing nothing will be worse for the whole region. As I said before turkey will not be the one attacking but the one defending. US and Israel will be the ones attacking to destroy their facilities.
If you love to have a war with Iran this much,why don't you and everyone else from Iran and Turkey who want to kill each other, gather in an open field and beat the crap out of each other with sticks and stones?The world will be a better place then.

Seems like you guys are angry at your govt. like us over security issue. Can I assume it ?
I don't represent the majority, the majority isn't angry, they are rather "wet for" the government :) as perfectly portrayed by the comic magazine called Penguen a few years ago :)
640x480_3543penguen_kapaklari_177.jpg

But a war won't happen, a military victory is the last thing the government wants. God forbid, the armed forces take credit from anything.

Normally we don't take sh.t from minor nations like Syria: Turkish invasion of Cyprus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
But as i said, pussies

Your assessment is wrong because:

1) Syria has several hundred ballistic surface-to-surface missiles capable of carrying chemical warheads, and its arsenal is a particular threat to Turkiye. That is why Patriot missiles have been placed in our soils. Noone knows what Assad can do when he collapses. He might do such crazy thing to drag our country to hell. Yes, we do have nuclear bombs. But the government does not perceive the Syrians as threat but the regime. That is why nuclear bombs is not solution in Syrian crisis.

2) Turkiye has declared that Kurecik NATO radar base will not provide any intelligent to Israel. The government also said, Turkiye will not participate any attack against Iran 'Turkey won't participate in possible military action against Iran' (I do not know whether this true or not because the government has not said anything at least publicly. But IMO our country will not participate any attack against Iran unless Iran attacks us).

3) You are assuming that the war is coming but I do not thing US is willing to attack Iran. Because, neither US economy nor US public can bare such a war. Although Israel pressures on US to do such an attack, US thinks differently than Israel does. US thinks that sanctions are working and impacting Iranian economy so that Iran will have to quit her ambitions. Of course, there is a limit for US as well. When the time comes, US will not hesitate to attack on Iran. In conclusion, a war is still possible but the possibility is very low.

You go and fight and get killed in Iranian war. Count me out. I Will be waiting guard for the NeXT war between Turks and Jews and Kurds.

Seems like you guys are angry at your govt. like us over security issue. Can I assume it ?

No, there is a fundamental difference majority of the Turkish people want Asad to be removed barring most of the Alevis and leftists (tiny in number). On the other hand Turkish people do not want war between two Muslim Countries. So the Turksih Government lacks peoples support on the war with Syria.

There is a huge difference between changing the regime and teaching a country the lesson.

Back
Top Bottom