What's new

Turkey sends another warning to Syria..

Iran is kicking out Persians out of Iran. Then those Persians living abroad are provoking Turks against Iran.

Iran is Turk, some naive ppl cannot understand basic things.

Really? then tell me why the Turks cannot even learn their own language in school?

Iran is purely a Persian nation, both in their culture and language. I see nothing Turkish about Iran.

Also, did you know in Iran, they call someone a Turk to symbol stupid? they said " Are you a Turk"?.

Yes, Iran is a great Turk nation. ha ha ha

The possiblity of a war between Turkiye and Iran is close to zero. However, Iranians have proven themselves as untrustable allies in every oppurtunity they found. So, we don't trust them. I recommend same to our Pakistani brothers. Some people, including me, in Turkiye don't even consider Iran as a Muslim country because they have given the most damage to muslim unity.

Thank you brother, I appreciate your honest comments.:tup:

Really? then tell me why the Turks cannot even learn their own language in school?

Iran is purely a Persian nation, both in their culture and language. I see nothing Turkish about Iran.

Also, did you know in Iran, they call someone a Turk to symbol stupid? they said " Are you a Turk"?.

Your country is ethnic mess. :) Iran counts even Hazara Mongols as Persians.

balls. downing and shooting on us drones in the persian gulf, the best guerrilla force in the world (hezbollah), proxies all over the middle east, etc. there is only one force in the middle-east israelis fear; iran. you may have more and better weapons, but you have no balls and no strategic competence.

I knew you are an iranian! You are not ashamed of being an iranian :D , are you? Hiding behind an german flag will not conceal your real identity. As other troll whom user name is Hanry_Thampson something was the other ashamed Iranian on this forum. You are so pathetic. You talk about balls but it seems you have no balls to show your real nationality.

BTW, greeks were also thinking that turks do not have balls to attack. But you see, this happened.
kktc1.jpg

When the time comes, we do not hesitate to kick a$$.

I read all thread and never found any Turkish member talking of attacking Iran... However few Indinas are very keen of war....and are putting words in mouth, taking discussion to real war :(

I trust, Turkish intelligence agencies.... if they had identified their enemies, than i have no reason to mistrust.

I agree with OP but not all... i disagree to the part that Syrian conflict will not harm Turkey.
In our past wars we have found American weapons in Indian bunkers... so be careful... I'm not saying same might happen but i guess Turkey, will have a surprise of their share.

While Turkey obviously is a very strategic in geography and history, and certainly have the risk of overt covert attacks.
Turkey, need to strengthen its defences... more than usual.
I suggest, Turkey shall make regional alliances.... and make war exercises with its allies.

One question.... when Iran is not supplying arms to Assad than who is ? What about all the defections and their confessions?
We have never armed us so much as now,as you have seen on PDF we are arming us ''to the teeth''.
Many people asked why Turkey is modernising the armed forces so fast ,you gave the answer.
I am talking about defence not offence.

Here is the ethnic map of Iran.
Now, tell me again that "Iran is purely a Persian nation"

iran_ethnoreligious_distribution_2004.jpg

@TurAr i heard that Russia was threat to Greece and Turkey , thats why Turkey joined NATO, can you tell details about that issue ?

peace from Bangladesh :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Greece and Russia are pretty much bros for religious reasons.

@TurAr i heard that Russia was threat to Greece and Turkey , thats why Turkey joined NATO, can you tell details about that issue ?

peace from Bangladesh :angel:

Well, that was random, but you heard right. USSR was one of the main reasons why Turkey has joined NATO.

In 1945, they refused to renew the treaty of alliance with Turkey, and demanded for joint protection of the straits. They also had some claims over some of the cities in Turkey. Hence, here we are...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom