What's new

Turkey sends another warning to Syria..

Congrats! That was to make yourselve revealed! I really wonder to know, how's the feelin of being jealous of Turkey. Because it can kick your a$$

it cant, and you know it. turkey is a joke. all those western equipments, and still no balls. what about you guys standing up when your air fighters are getting downed, artillery shells are hitting your cities and suicide attacks are being conducted on your soil. like i said; a joke.

We never said we want war with Iran!

I read all thread and never found any Turkish member talking of attacking Iran... However few Indinas are very keen of war....and are putting words in mouth, taking discussion to real war :(

I trust, Turkish intelligence agencies.... if they had identified their enemies, than i have no reason to mistrust.

I agree with OP but not all... i disagree to the part that Syrian conflict will not harm Turkey.
In our past wars we have found American weapons in Indian bunkers... so be careful... I'm not saying same might happen but i guess Turkey, will have a surprise of their share.

While Turkey obviously is a very strategic in geography and history, and certainly have the risk of overt covert attacks.
Turkey, need to strengthen its defences... more than usual.
I suggest, Turkey shall make regional alliances.... and make war exercises with its allies.

One question.... when Iran is not supplying arms to Assad than who is ? What about all the defections and their confessions?

it cant, and you know it. turkey is a joke. all those western equipments, and still no balls. what about you guys standing up when your air fighters are getting downed, artillery shells are hitting your cities and suicide attacks are being conducted on your soil. like i said; a joke.

really? Wanna taste some? What the hell does Iran (your weak country) have ?

really? Wanna taste some? What the hell does Iran (your weak country) have ?

balls. downing and shooting on us drones in the persian gulf, the best guerrilla force in the world (hezbollah), proxies all over the middle east, etc. there is only one force in the middle-east israelis fear; iran. you may have more and better weapons, but you have no balls and no strategic competence.

balls. downing and shooting on us drones in the persian gulf, the best guerrilla force in the world (hezbollah), proxies all over the middle east, etc. there is only one force in the middle-east israelis fear; iran. you may have more and better weapons, but you have no balls and no strategic competence.

it was really nice to meet with a terrorist anyways. Btw ball is something that noone has in iran. Even jealous trolls like you :rofl:

it was really nice to meet with a terrorist anyways. Btw ball is something that noone has in iran. Even jealous trolls like you :rofl:

when intelligence is around the corner, iranians dominate. the days that you turks could conquer territories with crazy horsemen is over.

As i've meantioned in the other thread, majority of Turkish people are against an intervention in Syria, despite the downed jet and despite the 5 civillians that have been killed by a shell from Syria. They were happened due to wrong policies of AKP and in my opinion, this domestic opposition is the main reason why Turkish government haven't sent Syria back to stone age in matter of weeks. Of course for someone like you who consider Iran with its astronout monkey, and state of art finger crusher machine, as the boss of ME while considering Turkey as a joke, your interpretation is not surprising at all :)

As for the warnings: You see, the victims of Turks who have been punished for their faults against Turkish people tend to cry generation after generation about how they were massacred and been the victims of genocides. That is probably the reason behind the warnings. It basically means: Behave and save both of us from lots of troubles.

Iran is kicking out Persians out of Iran. Then those Persians living abroad are provoking Turks against Iran.

Iran is Turk, some naive ppl cannot understand basic things.

when intelligence is around the corner, iranians dominate. the days that you turks could conquer territories with crazy horsemen is over.

but those horsemen were the world's first systematic army. And the funniest part is that they can slap the hell out of you :rofl:

@Feyen by the way give me the number of your sheperd, so I could direct him to move back your a$$ to the place where you belong. Schau b¡tch! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
but those horsemen were the world's first systematic army. And the funniest part is that they can slap the hell out of you :rofl:

first systematic army? hahaha, greeks, romans, persians, chinese, etc. had thousand years before turks a systematic army.

You're the epic failure itself kid, tell me we'll help you, what turks did you in germany so you became sycologically idiot. Look to the history and read my post again but this time don't read it with your a$$ again :P

@Feyen

Last edited by a moderator:
I read all thread and never found any Turkish member talking of attacking Iran... However few Indinas are very keen of war....and are putting words in mouth, taking discussion to real war :(

I trust, Turkish intelligence agencies.... if they had identified their enemies, than i have no reason to mistrust.

I agree with OP but not all... i disagree to the part that Syrian conflict will not harm Turkey.
In our past wars we have found American weapons in Indian bunkers... so be careful... I'm not saying same might happen but i guess Turkey, will have a surprise of their share.

While Turkey obviously is a very strategic in geography and history, and certainly have the risk of overt covert attacks.
Turkey, need to strengthen its defences... more than usual.
I suggest, Turkey shall make regional alliances.... and make war exercises with its allies.

One question.... when Iran is not supplying arms to Assad than who is ? What about all the defections and their confessions?

I have full faith in Hakan Fidan and most importantly, MIT is in civilian control now.:azn:

I think when the source of Shia/Sunni conflict starter get neutralized. The middle-east will be in equilibrium. The leader of the ME will elevate the whole region and a golden age might come. All Muslims have to support this cause.

Back
Top Bottom