What's new

Turkey Receives 3 Dimensional Protection From NATO

An attack on Turkey or any NATO state from any nation is the red line. We want to assure Turkey that we will be behind them 100% and ready 24/7 to take action on behalf of Turkey.

I'm not sure how many posters here are in the Turkey military but I assure you that we take your opinions very highly as you are the regional power.

This should also be a sign that a war with Iran is inevitable. I highly recommend to prepare yourselves.

Can you also pass a message along to Obama that Turkey is in war and is regulary attacked by Kurdish PKK dogs for the last 30 years....:usflag:=:what:

This so called country which can take on Russia or Iran cannot even handle bunch of Kurdish terrorists called PKK and somehow they can take on Russia and Iran? Turkey is a little puppet for NATO. I always found it funny how they are part of NATO and yet the have fruitlessly been knocking on the door of EU for long time.

The US 'couldn't take on' the vietcong, taliban, al kahide.
You're beloved irans's master, russia, could not defeat the mujahideen. The groups i listed to you use the same tactics....

Are you calling these countrys weak? You obviously are. You have no ideo what you are talking about.

Are you even alowed a pc in iran? I heard satellite dish's are banned over there...

Your analogy shows what a fool you are. Iran defeated pjack so does that mean Iran is much more powerful than USA?
these defeats shows the incompetency of USA and Turkey in unconventional warfare. if Turkey and Syria go to war syria will reply in a unconventional manner using their missiles and Turkey will have it's *** handed to it.

How many terrorists did Iran killed with in the process of "finishing" PJAK/PKK?

How many terrorists did Iran killed with in the process of "finishing" PJAK/PKK?

Enough to make them surrender to Iran. You worry about your PKK.
If Turkey did not support those terrorists in Syria, then Iran-Turkey would had been crushing the kurdish rebels together but your erdogon had to go and mess it up.

Your analogy shows what a fool you are. Iran defeated pjack so does that mean Iran is much more powerful than USA?
these defeats shows the incompetency of USA and Turkey in unconventional warfare. if Turkey and Syria go to war syria will reply in a unconventional manner using their missiles and Turkey will have it's *** handed to it.

You are clearly stupid enough to call me a fool while giving me one example; i gave you many examples and i will give you another one; not because you will understand it, i just want enligten you're mind.

Look at israel; they got hamas and hezbollah on there azz; could they defeat them? No. are they negotiating with them? No. This s the same situation with turkey. Does this mean Isreal is a weak country? No! They can do stuff even ahmedinajad can't even imagine.

In you're mentality papa russia is weak. Sooo im done with you; you cant expect me to take you serious

And P.S. thats why we got the patriots.

Enough to make them surrender to Iran. You worry about your PKK.
If Turkey did not support those terrorists in Syria, then Iran-Turkey would had been crushing the kurdish rebels together but your erdogon had to go and mess it up.

We are already crushing the terrorists, you shouldn't worry about that. You should think why the terrorists suddenly stopped their attacks on Iran, and why Iran started to support PKK once again?

We are already crushing the terrorists, you shouldn't worry about that. You should think why the terrorists suddenly stopped their attacks on Iran, and why Iran started to support PKK once again?

Iran will never support the PKK, Pjack. PKK and pjack are known to have links together so I don't see why Iran would crush the pjack and then go supporting the PKK. This is just propaganda against Iran.
Syria is supporting PKK because Turkey is supporting the terrorists in Syria, I think that's fair don't you?
But please, show evidence of Iran support for PKK. Iran has given up lives fighting those animal kurdish rebels and now you think we will support them?

Iran will never support the PKK, Pjack. PKK and pjack are known to have links together so I don't see why Iran would crush the pjack and then go supporting the PKK. This is just propaganda against Iran.
Syria is supporting PKK because Turkey is supporting the terrorists in Syria, I think that's fair don't you?
But please, show evidence of Iran support for PKK. Iran has given up lives fighting those animal kurdish rebels and now you think we will support them?

Last edited by a moderator:

Here you go.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/204881-iranian-spies-got-caught-turkiye.html

Leaked surveillance footage of Iranian operatives appeared on Turkish televisions on Monday night, sparking outrage in Turkey over covert Iranian activities targeting its neighbor and putting further pressure on already strained ties between Turkey and Iran amid a deepening rift over how to respond to the unfolding Syrian conflict.

The video footage was part of the evidence collected by an intelligence branch of the Turkish police specializing in counterespionage, and is now part of the nationwide investigation by the prosecutor's office of the eastern province of Erzurum.

In one part of the footage, an unidentified Iranian agent is seen talking to two female terrorists from the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK), collecting information on the organization's capabilities. The agent is recorded asking a series of questions regarding what resources the PKK has available to attack Turkish interests.

Other footage clearly shows a Turkish village guard, apparently on the payroll of Iranian intelligence, giving out the coordinates of military outposts, as well as a detailed itinerary of military assets available at military bases of Turkey's eastern provinces

Last edited by a moderator:
Because...?

I am not saying everyone in Turkey supports erdogan policy. but Turkish regime needs to create propaganda against Iran after they are supporting terrorists in Syria. This stupid policy of erdogan is only making the Kurds gain more influence and power in syria.
If Syrian regime falls you think everything will "happily ever after"?

kurds getting more control is by no means in favour of Turkey Or Iran, so I don't see what you insist on saying Iran is supporting PKK...

Backward imbecile, You guys are the most terrorist sympithizin nation in the Region. PJAK suddenly out of nowhere for no reason dropped its arms yeah right, And then afterwards being caught supllying Intel to PKK, Your are an traitorious and backstabbing nation with no dignity and slightest bit of honor. We support Iran on there nuclear program and kept buying Iranian oil regardless western pressure yet what we get is a knife in the back...

This is suppose to be evidence? it seems like your people WANT to believe Iran is supporting PKK.

Typical Iranian Justification, Being caught red handed and still denying it...

Iran and Turkey have never been allies so how can we back stab Turkey?
Iran and Syria are allies and Iran will support syria till the end against the face of terrorists and NATO.
Calling me an imbecile will not make your comment any more believable.

Back
Top Bottom