What's new

Turkey Receives 3 Dimensional Protection From NATO

These mofo's are trying to drag turkey into a war.
Clearly aegis and thaads are not for syria; to be honest no turk wants war; but when war comes, like many others, i will not think twice for fighting for my nation.

P.S. i cant see the posted videos!?!?

War with which country (countries)? I don't see any war coming,except Syrian case which that also is far from turning in to a war,I don't see any imminent threat for your country.

You import Oil and gas from Iran because you need our oil and gas. I always have a policy that I never try and convice people who have already made up their minds. You believe Iranians are evil and are here to get you, but as an Iranian I can assure you we want nothing more than to simply live in peace. if assad falls then he falls, but at least we tried to help the Syrian people and not kill those people for a favour for Saudis and Qataris.

Big words, You say we do it for Saudi and Qatari so i say you support Assads regime and Act of state terrorisme for China and Russia, Everyone can claim but proven is another thing. Let me just say this is not a forum where bullsh!t conspiricy theories are taken serious... Ask our friend Killumanati.

War with which country (countries)? I don't see any war coming,except Syrian case which that also is far from turning in to a war,I don't see any imminent threat for your country.

No, To Be honest i see a one for you, Think about it. we have deployed Aegis with SM-3 (which is an Anti-ballistic Missile system), And THAAD (Which is also an Anti-Ballistic Missile System) Not to mension the German AWACS and PAC-3 Systems. This is an overkill for Syria, Perfect counter-strategy against Iranian Missile inventory...

No, To Be honest i see a one for you, Think about it. we have deployed Aegis with SM-3 (which is an Anti-ballistic Missile system), And THAAD (Which is also an Anti-Ballistic Missile System) Not to mension the German AWACS and PAC-3 Systems. This is an overkill for Syria, Perfect counter-strategy against Iranian Missile inventory...
Importing PAC-3,Thaad and Awacs doesn't enter you in a war.
nice try buddy.

Importing PAC-3,Thaad and Awacs doesn't enter you in a war.
nice try buddy.

It does when there is Latest US Destoyer with AEGIS combined with SM-3 is involved and the latest US Ground based Anti-Ballistic Missiles the THAAD, The PAC-3 and AWACS are the least of your worries... Its not per se a war, Iran threathened to Attack Incirlik base when US/Israeli will conduct Air strikes...

It does when there is Latest US Destoyer with AEGIS combined with SM-3 is involved and the latest US Ground based Anti-Ballistic Missiles the THAAD, The PAC-3 and AWACS are the least of your worries... Its not per se a war, Iran threathened to Attack Incirlik base when US/Israeli will conduct Air strikes...

Ok,what are you trying to say kid?Just throw it.You want to attack Iran?So why only talking?Do it already.What's with all these huffs and puffs about systems that others gave them to you and do not even belong to you?

@BordoEnes

These are just some precautions if the things get ugly. PATRIOTs probably won't even be fired. But Asad killed his own countrymen over the throne. He wouldn't hesitate a second before firing chemical weapons. So these systems are needed.. well except Aegis' maybe :)

Turkish Air Force will play the vital role

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom