What's new

Turkey Receives 3 Dimensional Protection From NATO

Iran and Turkey have never been allies so how can we back stab Turkey?
Iran and Syria are allies and Iran will support syria till the end against the face of terrorists and NATO.
Calling me an imbecile will not make your comment any more believable.

Not being allies didnt ment we didnt simpithized with Iran, So any bullsh!t excuse your trying to come up with is irrelevant. I am amazed you stick by an Dictator which themselfs tries to flee Syria by asking asylum in Columbia, This propaganda creating imbecile said not to long ago 'I live in Syria, And ill die here' So i dont expect much from his 'Allies' either...

Not being allies didnt ment we didnt simpithized with Iran, So any bullsh!t excuse your trying to come up with is irrelevant. I am amazed you stick by an Dictator which themselfs tries to flee Syria by asking asylum in Columbia, This propaganda creating imbecile said not to long ago 'I live in Syria, And ill die here' So i dont expect much from his 'Allies' either...

You never sympathized with Iran either. saying " We are against Iran sanctions" means nothing when not long after you put NATO radar on your soil which is clearly aimed at trying to detect Iran missile launches. Syria and N korea were the only countries which helped Iran during Iran-Iraq war. where was Turkey? and now Iran will support Syrian regime AS long as the people of Syria support it. a few al Qaeda terrorists running around in Damascus blowing up school children does not mean Syrian people do not support assad.

Iran-Turkey are not enemies, we are trading and our trade is growing every day. it will be shame for this to stop just because erdogan wants to please some fat wahabis in Saudi arabia and qatar.

I am not saying everyone in Turkey supports erdogan policy. but Turkish regime needs to create propaganda against Iran after they are supporting terrorists in Syria. This stupid policy of erdogan is only making the Kurds gain more influence and power in syria.
If Syrian regime falls you think everything will "happily ever after"?

kurds getting more control is by no means in favour of Turkey Or Iran, so I don't see what you insist on saying Iran is supporting PKK...

So according to you, the video has been staged by the Turkish government in order to create propaganda against Iran? :D
In other words, we are trying to beat Iran at its own game? :disagree:

Good for Turkey to have full protection by NATO.Wondering what imminent enemy is threatening that it needs Aegis and Thaad, because Syria has no such missiles requiring these systems.It seems a war is coming.
maybe 21 Dec would be a proper date. :what:

So according to you, the video has been staged by the Turkish government in order to create propaganda against Iran? :D
In other words, we are trying to beat Iran at its own game? :disagree:

I don't know who made it, but it is of course propaganda.
If you want to believe Iran supports PKK then okay, but don't try and force you belief into reality without any real evidence.

You never sympathized with Iran either. saying " We are against Iran sanctions" means nothing when not long after you put NATO radar on your soil which is clearly aimed at trying to detect Iran missile launches. Syria and N korea were the only countries which helped Iran during Iran-Iraq war. where was Turkey? and now Iran will support Syrian regime AS long as the people of Syria support it. a few al Qaeda terrorists running around in Damascus blowing up school children does not mean Syrian people do not support assad.

Iran-Turkey are not enemies, we are trading and our trade is growing every day. it will be shame for this to stop just because erdogan wants to please some fat wahabis in Saudi arabia and qatar.

Seems so long ago that i heard something original and not the same bullcrap over and over again from Iranians. But yes the Radar shield was obviously against Iran and its ballistic missiles, But that doesnt change the fact Turkey always stood by with Irans Nuclear program from the beginning and still regardless of Western pressure we Imported Iranian oil, Turkey always was neutral and always was a mediator between the two, It keeps the balance... Yet Irans war mongor policy loves to stab nations in the back.

You can keep supporting this dying regime all you want, But seeming that Assads is losing and he just asked asylum in Latin-America i would say even he knows that its hopeless, Your little Puppet will cut the strings and will flee like the hypocritic retard he is...

I don't know who made it, but it is of course propaganda.
If you want to believe Iran supports PKK then okay, but don't try and force you belief into reality without any real evidence.

Its reality for you alright, but ofcourse Iranians are so perfect and are always right because we all know Iran always tells the Truth and never use propaganda... lolz

Seems so long ago that i heard something original and not the same bullcrap over and over again from Iranians. But yes the Radar shield was obviously against Iran and its ballistic missiles, But that doesnt change the fact Turkey always stood by with Irans Nuclear program from the beginning and still regardless of Western pressure we Imported Iranian oil, Turkey always was neutral and always was a mediator between the two, It keeps the balance... Yet Irans war mongor policy loves to stab nations in the back.

You can keep supporting this dying regime all you want, But seeming that Assads is losing and he just asked asylum in Latin-America i would say even he knows that its hopeless, Your little Puppet will cut the strings and will flee like the hypocritic retard he is...

Its reality for you alright, but ofcourse Iranians are so perfect and are always right because we all know Iran always tells the Truth and never use propaganda... lolz

You import Oil and gas from Iran because you need our oil and gas. I always have a policy that I never try and convice people who have already made up their minds. You believe Iranians are evil and are here to get you, but as an Iranian I can assure you we want nothing more than to simply live in peace. if assad falls then he falls, but at least we tried to help the Syrian people and not kill those people for a favour for Saudis and Qataris.

Iran Iraq war helped only korea and syria ahahah. Go learn your own history...

actually the fact that we support Syria,our ally even when the whole ME is supporting the its enemies show how Iran have loyalty to her promise.Iran will support assad regime as long as he is in power.
interesting part is you war-hungry turks are all bulshiting about loyalty while Turkey was the first one who backed Syria's stab cause erdogan was forced by his masters to do that.
anyway if you are that war-hungry to think you can match Iran in a war.then feel free.we are well prepared for that.even we are well prepared to engage US.

btw.is that clown American here?

Good for Turkey to have full protection by NATO.Wondering what imminent enemy is threatening that it needs Aegis and Thaad, because Syria has no such missiles requiring these systems.It seems a war is coming.
maybe 21 Dec would be a proper date. :what:

These mofo's are trying to drag turkey into a war.
Clearly aegis and thaads are not for syria; to be honest no turk wants war; but when war comes, like many others, i will not think twice for fighting for my nation.

P.S. i cant see the posted videos!?!?

Back
Top Bottom