What's new

Turkey reaffirms its strong support for Kashmir cause

turks will put their tail between their legs and leave Iraq. Iraqis will be on mosul soon, lets see if you have balls to stay there. Your pathetic military can barely contain the PKK, don't get too big in your fantasy, real life will bite you in the face and wake you up abruptly. What is turkey for anyone to be afraid of them? you're a mongoloid whore for the NATO and nothing more.
Are you signed to this forum to insult all the middleast together?and especially countries like israel&turkey which are much more superior to your country,and you're so proud about iran that it makes you live in the "big satan"???
It's like the mullahs themselfs writing here....hmmmmm

No-one is saying Turkey is important. I like Turkey as it is now. we live better off than most so-called important countries. that is good enough for me.
that counts for something

Turkey is more important then india

it depends on how you define important
it depends on importance for whom

This is great news and Indians should celebrate.

Last edited:
@waz @WebMaster 23 pages and still i have yet to see reasonable Posts on TOPIC .. I know sleeping is good and relaxing but you gotta do your work Sir ... Some Members need your special Attention

@waz @WebMaster 23 pages and still i have yet to see reasonable Posts on TOPIC .. I know sleeping is good and relaxing but you gotta do your work Sir ... Some Members need your special Attention

the topic is lame one ... everyone knows turkey will offer lip service over Kashmir and do business with india

Back
Top Bottom