What's new

Turkey reaffirms its strong support for Kashmir cause

Kashmir and Gujarat
gujrat riot was started when muslims burned a train full of hindu pilhgrims . they deserved what they got , if this would have happened in any other country ,consequences could have been much worse . and coming to kashmir , people who are killed there are terrorists ,each and every terrorist will me sent to their 72 virgins. we are proud of our pm and we will re-elect him again and again.
and as far as bollywood is concerned , nobody is forcing you to watch bollywood films, if you dont like bollywood movies doesnt mean bollywood will stop making movies . akhir tumhare actors aur singers ko rojgar bhi to dena hai :omghaha::haha:

Please. Mullah who keeps blabbering about wiping Israel from the face of earth forgot how he tools weapons from ISRAEL (Iran-Israel contra affair)
"when someone in the middleast blabbering about israel - search what he is try to hide"

gujrat riot was started when muslims burned a train full of hindu pilhgrims . they deserved what they got , if this would have happened in any other country ,consequences could have been much worse . and coming to kashmir , people who are killed there are terrorists ,each and every terrorist will me sent to their 72 virgins. we are proud of our pm and we will re-elect him again and again.
and as far as bollywood is concerned , nobody is forcing you to watch bollywood films, if you dont like bollywood movies doesnt mean bollywood will stop making movies . akhir tumhare actors aur singers ko rojgar bhi to dena hai :omghaha::haha:
A Gujarati Hindu killed a Gujarati Muslim. And here you are bragging about how your lot avenged your lot. You sanghis and you Muslim counterparts in Hindustan are simply pathetic--------

Last edited:
It started as India vs Pakistan now its everyone v.s everyone this thread will turn ugly and get locked in a few hours

A Gujarati Hindu killed a Gujarati Muslim. And here you are bragging about how your lot avenged your lot. You sanghis and you Muslim counterparts in Hindustan are simply pathetic--------
:omghaha::rofl: bas yaar itna mat hasa

First comment of him !
I am sure the Indians are devastated. The turks in reality are an irrelevant nation even in the middle east, nevermind worldwide. Their foreign policy is extremely moronic. Don't be surprised if in the future they came running to India and start begging for rapprochement. They did the same thing with Russia

Second comment !
Learn how to use proper grammar before questioning other people's head.
Anyway, what's wrong? Can't handle reality?

Third comment in this thread !
What is this little kid mumbling about? It seems my comment hit a nerve? It was a dose of reality, kid. If you weren't such a kid yourself, you'd put forward a more substantive comment instead of crying like a toddler.

continue...
turks will put their tail between their legs and leave Iraq. Iraqis will be on mosul soon, lets see if you have balls to stay there. Your pathetic military can barely contain the PKK, don't get too big in your fantasy, real life will bite you in the face and wake you up abruptly. What is turkey for anyone to be afraid of them? you're a mongoloid whore for the NATO and nothing more.

Are you that stupid that you can't put 2 and 2 together? Look Iran's total export value and compare it to the non export value.

As I said, you're mentally retarded it seems. I am talking about 2015. And that chart is from 2014.

I call this "mongoloid IQ"
Furthermore, after sanctions have been lifted, it will take time for Iranian economy to adjust and oil sales should help in revitalizing the economy. But you're too stupid to understand all this.

Your American master don't even attack Iran We put their soldiers on their knees not long ago. And you're their little NATO whores. Anyone that wants to can make a move against the Persians, we'll smack you so hard you'll run back to motherland mongolia where you belong.

Seljuks were not mongols. You are whores today. You are NATO's whore.
Iranians put your master US on their feet few months ago, this is not empty threats. It must be sad for a whore to seed her pimp put on his knee!

@waz Remember, This super arrogant "kid" is the one who regularly complain Mods because of the name of "Iran" is mentioned in a normal sentence or in an example in Turkey section but As You see He performs his best about Turkey in this thread ! If you want, I can get his bill with a great pleasure. Just wanted to inform you !

Last edited:
lol

Can we send our surplus people to Turkey? Since Turkey is called Hindustan in Turkish they should feel at home!

Can we plz be friends??? <.<
Sure, lets be friends. <3

Aziz Dostlar!! Iran herself was ruled mostly by dynasties of Turkic origin. Pahlavi dynasty was an exception. And, strangely, they were the most friendly toward Turkey and Pak. I miss Rahmetli Shah...

Nobody has patent or copyright over childishness....
Of course, Persians were nothing(And still are to this day), it's no surprise. lol

India and pakistan are not going to fight again for kashmir thats for sure.

Every action have its reaction. Its 6 30 am in india and I am sure modi is reading this news and laughing. :D ;)
What do you mean Sir G kal Strike or War?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom