What's new

Turkey reaffirms its strong support for Kashmir cause

Hey guys, we are Muslim brothers, if one gets hurt we all get hurt, we should help each other rise in the world, I would like peace among us. We have far too many enemies but we are squabbling amongst ourselves to be of any use.
gujrat riot was started when muslims burned a train full of hindu pilhgrims . they deserved what they got , if this would have happened in any other country ,consequences could have been much worse . and coming to kashmir , people who are killed there are terrorists ,each and every terrorist will me sent to their 72 virgins. we are proud of our pm and we will re-elect him again and again.
and as far as bollywood is concerned , nobody is forcing you to watch bollywood films, if you dont like bollywood movies doesnt mean bollywood will stop making movies . akhir tumhare actors aur singers ko rojgar bhi to dena hai :omghaha::haha:
Under various treaties your country has signed as part of being a so called civilised country, these acts are criminal, this is why modi the terrorist, now pm of an oppressive country was a persona non grata for the USA and Europe. This only changed in line with him being elected by illiterate and starving Indians who believed all the lies the odious right wing Hindu brahmins spread. You are despicable to say these awful things, surely the 4000 innocent Muslims that were brutally murdered by awful humans like you had the right to full protection under both Indian and international laws, but since you can pick and choose justice based on peoples colour or creed or gender means you are not a country but a bunch of barbaric tribes.

Oh believe me I would rather pluck my own eyes out then watch the shit produced by your film industry. There are better things to do such as watch paint dry. As for Pk artistes, non of them are starving, and the only reason you give them work is because they make money for your industry in return and opens new markets so it is not all one way as you lot claim. So in return they provide the same for your producers too.

Iran Isreal contra Affair or the fact that he is an asylum seeker :woot:
Wait we're talking about our "iranian patriot friend" in here or about the mullahs,because i talked about the mullahs
Trying to distract Iranians from the dictatorship that controls them and lack of human rights or distract the countries surrounding Iran (including your country, I think) from the Iranian attempts to export the revolution to the entire region and they are trying to be an empire to restore their Mahdi,so they just aiming the people's eyes to other issue,just like the arab dictators did and still doing

Under various treaties your country has signed as part of being a so called civilised country, these acts are criminal, this is why modi the terrorist, now pm of an oppressive country was a persona non grata for the USA and Europe. This only changed in line with him being elected by illiterate and starving Indians who believed all the lies the odious right wing Hindu brahmins spread. You are despicable to say these awful things, surely the 4000 innocent Muslims that were brutally murdered by awful humans like you had the right to full protection under both Indian and international laws, but since you can pick and choose justice based on peoples colour or creed or gender means you are not a country but a bunch of barbaric tribes.

Oh believe me I would rather pluck my own eyes out then watch the shit produced by your film industry. There are better things to do such as watch paint dry. As for Pk artistes, non of them are starving, and the only reason you give them work is because they make money for your industry in return and opens new markets so it is not all one way as you lot claim. So in return they provide the same for your producers too.
all i read is BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA .
and my reply to you is har har modi , ghar ghar modi . har baar modi sarkar :coffee:

all i read is BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA .
and my reply to you is har har modi , ghar ghar modi . har baar modi sarkar :coffee:
Of course it is bla, bla, bla for you, what you expect from a country that produces the most racist, blinkered, uncaring people on the planet, so no wonder your grey matter is in melt down. I know you read but cannot understand, don't worry your tiny structure too much my dhoti friend.

Adios losers, please vote Modi in again & again. We love him too but for entirely other reasons.

Can we send our surplus people to Turkey? Since Turkey is called Hindustan in Turkish they should feel at home!

Can we plz be friends??? <.<[/QUOTE] explain this

India 2050 lol. Reminded me of that video where there is white slaves and India is there master.

Lol. ..the only thing laughworthy here is you and you're doing a great job making a fool of yourself ...:lol:

Yes India 2050...that's when I am in my 60s and my country will have the second largest GDP in the world .. :-)

Turkey more important than India ..lol..once again ..that joke made my day ..you guys are killing me :rofl::rofl:

Holy cow shit, I get it you can now spell Bla? and you wanna show off, oh how cute!
what are you saying ? why are you talking gibberish ? you should learn how to write , start with "har har modi ,ghar ghar modi" ,i need you to write this 500 times a day for one week , and then you can come back and talk with me , both of us will together convince people to vote for modi :enjoy:

what are you saying ? why are you talking gibberish ? you should learn how to write , start with "har har modi ,ghar ghar modi" ,i need you to write this 500 times a day for one week , and then you can come back and talk with me , both of us will together convince people to vote for modi :enjoy:
Bla, bla, bla, don't be a retard.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom