What's new

Turkey reaffirms its strong support for Kashmir cause

ou like in the UK kid, what are you blabbering about. I am in Iran right now, but you're in the UK LOL.
LOl SAys who You ? Kaffir I am in Pakistan. But that still doesn't negate the reality that yo =u were not even born in Iran nor youre muslims. You have zero relevance. Insignificant loser

I don't know where this topic is going but this is my last words in this topic. First of all as Indians have said we are mostly irrelevant, true most likely as we are not going to wage war so other than international arenas there won't be too much harm,but along with us a few countries will support Pakistan, Azerbaijan etc. Anyways this not important, it shows solidarity which is important.

India is also not important for us. I'm sorry but in our minds India is just a country created artificially 50-60 years ago and before that ruled by us, so no problem for both countries. Today they are seen as a very poor country in Africa standards(everyone pictures slums in their heads) I'm sorry but this is honest truth.

Long live Atatürk, Süleyman the magnificent, Emir Timur, Fatih, Selim, Babür, Atilla and the other countless Turks. Tanrı Türkü korusun.

Long live Pakistani bros who helped us against the British empire French empire , Russian empire in ww1 and downing them into the bottom of the sea.

Americans accuse us for killing and sabotaging their operations and soldiers and here an Iranian, who just came out of isolation, trying to tell Pakistan, honor and respect....????

Don't you have any respect? Crying against Russia, when Russia cancelled the given order of Iranians regarding S-300 systems...And then Russians exposing they are using Iranian base to attack Syria...U r exposed, buddy...Time 4 some introspection...:)

What a bunch of desperate comment. Dude, you don't feel ashamed with these weak replies? they slaughtered your soldiers and people and you respond by claiming they said you may have been involved in sabotage? LMAO.

Iran survived the most severe sanctions in history and in the end removed sanctions with negotiations. This is called honour. We never gave it to their demand and still have our nuclear program.

I am talking about your soldiers being slaughtered and this kid is talking abut Iranian isolation. What a bunch of gibberish.

Shameless coming from a refugee seeker who lives in their country, Took their aid and now is justfying it.
Disgraceful !

Make sure your kebabs don't burn dude or they might deport you back to pakistan.

More jokes from you. They slaughtered your people and you're desperate finding random "apologies". They've killed much more people since then. You have no shame, or honor it seems.

Yes I can see how you're handling superpowers, Iranian are putting their soldiers on their knees whilst your state is having its soldiers slaughtered by them. No only that, you rely on these same people for aids like beggars.

You like in the UK kid, what are you blabbering about. I am in Iran right now, but you're in the UK LOL.

Careful wth these takfiri comments or UK police will be knocking on your door.
@Horus Kindly deal with hateful kind here. Who is bad mouthing Pakistan From the first post

Make sure your kebabs don't burn dude or they might deport you back to pakistan
Make sure you dont get caught with pants down in front of mullah. He is not very fond of non-muslims plus Iranian asylum seeker. So no amount of licking his boot would help. refugee

More blabber. You people can only fantasies.
Politically, militarily and economically you're irrelevant. Your only slight relevance is that fact you're part of NATO, but that in reality means little. As I said earlier, even saudis are much more relevant than you people.

As for history books, we Iranian have been in history books long before your mongoloid kind even case to our region so don't talk to us about history. As for Iranian being run over, go tell your grand pappa to tell you what the safavids did to your kind LOL.

Sorry but I can't find a word for this lol. You know when there is a reality but someone is so blinded they can't accept it is you. You have been overran by Arabs and then Turks for 1000 years dude. Safavids was my kind not yours. Safavids are the ancestors of Azerbaycan Turks. Just like Timur against Bayezid, Selim and shah ismail struggle was internal, not something a weak Persian that got over ran easily can understand. I'm sorry if your jealous of our country because Iran is a poor, dirty, ugly country but you can work to improve it.. Millions of your people coming to our country, I'm sure Tehran which is like a mid tier city in Turkey where people can't even breathe is not comparable to our cities which is why your people come here. I'm afraid oil prices won't go back to 100 dollars so your country will remain poor for a long time dude as all you export is oil.

Make sure you dont get caught with pants down in front of mullah. He is not very fond of non-muslims plus Iranian asylum seeker. So no amount of licking his boot would help. refugee

I am in Iran right now, and actually having a good time. Just make sure you don't get caught making these takfiri comments or you'll end up prison in the UK. Who'll make those kebabs without you?

This is rich coming from a guy living in the UK LMAO.
LOL wtf do you know about me. THE MODS know of my IP and where I live. Unlike you I went there for studies, DIDN'T go for asylum like you did. Disgraceful loser

I am in Iran right now, and actually having a good time. Just make sure you don't get caught making these takfiri comments or you'll end up prison in the UK. Who'll make those kebabs without you?
Still doesnt change the reality that YOu went to states as asylum seeker and now you're bad mouthing them. Utter disgraceful. What kind of non muslim you are ?

What a bunch of desperate comment. Dude, you don't feel ashamed with these weak replies? they slaughtered your soldiers and people and you respond by claiming they said you may have been involved in sabotage? LMAO.

Iran survived the most severe sanctions in history and in the end removed sanctions with negotiations. This is called honour. We never gave it to their demand and still have our nuclear program.

I am talking about your soldiers being slaughtered and this kid is talking abut Iranian isolation. What a bunch of gibberish.

They killed your nuclear scientists regularly and yet you cry...Just recently they threw cyber attack on you and u cry...Pakistan retaliates effectively...Bravery and honor can be subjective...While Iranians cry like a bitch and end up losing their nuke program for which they received sanctions and faced isolation...While Pakistan was also thrown sanctions by west due to nuke program but we didn't bow down to west and became nuke power....This is called honor and bravery...

Iranians can only cry and play with Syria and Iraq...That is all their worth...Small player, small thinking, small attitude, small world....hahahahah
Pakistan is only nuclear country in Muslim World...Bow yourself down in front of this flag :pakistan:

Sorry but I can't find a word for this lol. You know when there is a reality but someone is so blinded they can't accept it is you. You have been overran by Arabs and then Turks for 1000 years dude. Safavids was my kind not yours. Safavids are the ancestors of Azerbaycan Turks. Just like Timur against Bayezid, Selim and shah ismail struggle was internal, not something a weak Persian that got over ran easily can understand. I'm sorry if your jealous of our country because Iran is a poor, dirty, ugly country but you can work to improve it.. Millions of your people coming to our country, I'm sure Tehran which is like a mid tier city in Turkey where people can't even breathe is not comparable to our cities which is why your people come here. I'm afraid oil prices won't go back to 100 dollars so your country will remain poor for a long time dude as all you export is oil.

Iranians ruled Anatolian for 1000's of years. You are mongols that came to the region not long ago. Safavids are Iranic people, i.e azaris and have nothing to do with turks. This is what a turk is:

Screen+shot+2012-02-29+at+3.44.10+PM.png

This is what an Azari looks like:
170px-Sattar_khan.jpg

That is shah ismail, he is a typical Iranic.

As I said, go ask your grand pappa to teach you about how safavids slaughtered your ottomons.

Iran has actually banned people from coming to turkey. Why would anyone even go to turkey? to get blown to pieces by PKK? Your country is probably of the brink on civil war and it is very unstable.
Even under sanctions Iran was far more stable than turkey lol.

LOL wtf do you know about me. THE MODS know of my IP and where I live. Unlike you I went there for studies, DIDN'T go for asylum like you did. Disgraceful loser

Still doesnt change the reality that YOu went to states as asylum seeker and now you're bad mouthing them. Utter disgraceful. What kind of non muslim you are ?

I was born in the US, who sought asylum? My family were in the US for decades. You said you were an immigrant in the UK. You're just changing your words now cause you're embarrassed LOL.

They killed your nuclear scientists regularly and yet you cry...Just recently they threw cyber attack on you and u cry...Pakistan retaliates effectively...Bravery and honor can be subjective...While Iranians cry like a bitch and end up losing their nuke program for which they received sanctions and faced isolation...While Pakistan was also thrown sanctions by west due to nuke program but we didn't bow down to west and became nuke power....This is called honor and bravery...

Iranians can only cry and play with Syria and Iraq...That is all their worth...Small player, small thinking, small attitude, small world....hahahahah
Pakistan is only nuclear country in Muslim World...Bow yourself down in front of this flag :pakistan:

Iranian MKO killed the scientists and they were hanged for it.
The difference between us and you is, they come into Iranian water and they put them on their knees, the same people slaughter your civilians and you close a route in retaliation. Your nuclear bombs which are mostly chinese technology anyway are not protecting you from shame nor from US strikes. Countless of your people have been killed thus far.

No one will take you seriously. People who have no respect for their own kind getting slaughtered should not talk about honor. Iran can indeed play with nations like Iraq and Syria, what about you lot? You're barely in control of your own state LOL.

Iranians ruled Anatolian for 1000's of years. You are mongols that came to the region not long ago. Safavids are Iranic people, i.e azaris and have nothing to do with turks. This is what a turk is:

Screen+shot+2012-02-29+at+3.44.10+PM.png

This is what an Azari looks like:
170px-Sattar_khan.jpg

That is shah ismail, he is a typical Iranic.

As I said, go ask your grand pappa to teach you about how safavids slaughtered your ottomons.

Iran has actually banned people from coming to turkey. Why would anyone even go to turkey? to get blown to pieces by PKK? Your country is probably of the brink on civil war and it is very unstable.
Even under sanctions Iran was far more stable than turkey lol.

I was born in the US, who sought asylum? My family were in the US for decades. You said you were an immigrant in the UK. You're just changing your words now cause you're embarrassed LOL.

The difference between us and you is, they come into Iranian water and they put them on their knees, the same people slaughter your civilians and you close a route in retaliation. Your nuclear bombs which are mostly chinese technology anyway are not protecting you from shame nor from US strikes. Countless of your people have been killed thus far.

No one will take you seriously. People who have no respect for their own kind getting slaughtered should not talk about honor. Iran can indeed play with nations like Iraq and Syria, what about you lot? You're barely in control of your own state LOL.
dude what is your problem with Pakistan or with Turkey, you keep shouting since you join this thread?

The difference between us and you is, they come into water and put them on their knees, the same people slaughter your civilians and you close a route in retaliation. Your nuclear bombs which are mostly chinese technology anyway are not protecting you from shame nor from US strikes.

We Pakistanis don't consider US as our enemy thats why we were caught by surprise and acted in a way which was possible at that time when attack on our troops happened...When US apologized, there was no reason to act in immature way like Iran. Pakistan got what he wanted and this is all what matters. If India would have done that attack, we would have killed double of their men to how of ours they killed us...It also happened two weeks or ago when India was responded quite good....

We take actions against enemy..Sometimes go to extreme too but as we are living in this world unlike Iranians, and we have to measure our response and mouth unlike Iranians who always got sanctioned everytime they open their mouth :lol:...I say it is far more better to solve your matters in reasonable way than getting isolated again like Iranians :lol: When Turk military shot down Russian jet, U didn't cry to Russian as u don't have any honor and why don't you attack Turkey? :lol:...Hypocrite :lol: U r loosing debate thats why picking same point again and again...I'll say again....

Play with weaker nations...Pakistanis and Turks are beyond your comprehension and skills...Our skills start from where your skills end...

No one will take you seriously. People have no respect for their own kind getting slaughtered should not talk about honour. Iran can indeed play with nations like Iraq and Syria, what about you lott? You're barely on control of your own state LOL.

So, u think Pakistan can't play?...So u wanna invite us to your disturbed Baluchistan (Sistan province)? We'll love to teach you how game is played...;)

Back
Top Bottom