What's new

Turkey reaffirms its strong support for Kashmir cause

Will ignore the rest of your rant. But yeah the Turks that ruled parts of India came from Afghanistan and Uzbekistan. No one from Turkey ever ruled any part of India. The Turks who conquered us are the same people who conquered your Anatolia. So yeah there's just a little history lesson.

As for how Turkey sees India well at least you can imagine us guys, most people here dont even care what Turkey is and we picture this when we think of Turkey-

cc-armendariz_bay-and-lemon-brined-turkey-recipe-04_s4x3.jpg

Even those Indians who know about Turkey, we used to have immense respect for Turkey earlier when it was probably the only modern progressive Muslim state in the Middle East. Now unfortunately, thanks to Erdogan, it has turned into just another Middle Eastern Islamist hellhole.
Turkey and hellhole ???
Turkey is better than India . that is not even up for debate.
We will live a better life than the average Indian does. with or without Erdogan :lol:
Now, I know you are upset with that poster, but. lets not go overboard lol

China and Turkey are coming closer to each other due to Pakistan....China, Turkey, Pakistan and Russia are more close with each other than ever before....

Just wait for coming NSG scene, Turkey and China will say the same thing....No membership for India unless Pakistan joins....Turks have done great agreement with Russians just recently, may be of gas pipeline...It'll be great...

China and Turkey are coming closer too....Awesome...Two allies on whom we can count on with our blind eyes
Yes brother, we will always be your allies. Long live PAKISTAN!!!:pakistan:

decades Still went as asylum. Its not like they were born there. And I went there for studies you know it to. Stop deflecting. A non muslims Irani family went there for refugee

Going by your logic, everyone in the US except the native Indians were asylum seekers, the US is a naition of immigrants. The point is, my family have been in US for decades, going back to the 50s-60's. Them being muslims or not had nothing to do with anything. Your takfiri, terrorist mentality can't stop seeing things in a religious context it seems.

Turkey and hellhole ???
Turkey is better than India . that is not even up for debate.
We will live a better life than the average Indian does. with or without Erdogan :lol:
Now, I know you are upset with that poster, but. lets not go overboard lol

When I said Hellhole, I didn't mean cause of poverty. I mean cause of Islamism. "Islamist hellhole".

Going by your logic, everyone in the US except the native Indians were asylum seekers. The point is, my family have been in US for decades, going back to the 60's. Them being muslims or not had nothing to do with anything. Your takfiri, terrorist mentality can't stop seeing things in a religious context it seems.
LOL. So you call yourself American now. Stil trying to become relevant are we ?
You are nto Irani by birth nor you are muslim. You are just one significant brat that is just seeking attanetion

One lonesome sad soul

Keep talking about sanctions as they're slaughtering your people and you don't have the balls to retaliate.
Iran never had any nuclear weapon program to begin with in order for it to end, you're creating your own theories in desperation.

The us killed multiple civilians after the 2011 strike as well:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/civilian-deaths-drone-strikes_us_561fafe2e4b028dd7ea6c4ff

A case of deliberate amnesia?

It talks more about Afghanistan...saying 90 percent targets in Afghanistan were civilians/not accurate....Pakistan didn't had control over that valley before, hence drone strikes and air raids by our Pakistan AirForce...Now, as we have taken control of our territory and removed all talibans/smugglers, drone attacks have stopped all time low....

It might just be words, but, it is comforting for the Pakistanis, and we really do support them on this issue.
We support India against China though, so, you should not be so greedy lol[
:yahoo:always think yourself something important
China and Turkey are coming closer to each other due to Pakistan....China, Turkey, Pakistan and Russia are more close with each other than ever before....

Just wait for coming NSG scene, Turkey and China will say the same thing....No membership for India unless Pakistan joins....Turks have done great agreement with Russians just recently, may be of gas pipeline...It'll be great...

China and Turkey are coming closer too....Awesome...Two allies on whom we can count on with our blind eyes
Don't put us with turkey, low scum! always think themselves someone important, but actually nothing but a chess piece.
what the iranian guy said is mean, but somehow it is true.

LOL. So you call yourself American now. Stil trying to become relevant are we ?
You are nto Irani by birth nor you are muslim. You are just one significant brat that is just seeking attanetion

One lonesome sad soul

I am an American as far my nationality goes, but Iranian by blood. I have an Iranian passport. My father is Iranian and thus I am considered Iranian as well. All your post are bunch of retarded gibberish. On top of that, you're probably a takfiri terrorist as well.

U certainly do care about Pakistanis as u are member of PDF (Pakistan Defence Forum) :lol:

Don't get angry, buddy. We have nothing against Iran. Just come down from your high Persian horse...Everything will b fine...U can show your Persian ancestry with pride but will also b shown proud Turkish and Pakistani history...

U are sandwich b/w Pakistan and Turkey...U have to join us, there is no way out...;) @HAKIKAT @T-123456 @KediKesenFare @bsruzm

pakistan-Iran-Turkey-Map.jpg

Iran does not need to join Turkey or Pakistan. They have a petty empire of their own going - their local alliance with Iraq, Syria, Houthis in Yemen and Hezbollah

Look at the map. See how you can ship 100 heavy tanks from Turkey to Pakistan bypassing Iran
You will find geography is a bitch

Oh yes Iran is very hi tec. In fact mullah propaganda states that Iran is so hi tech that it leaves Japan far behind :lol:
With those RC planes a stealth drones and cheap chinese knockoff domestically reversed kits

remove sanctions on Iran
Iran will on par with Turkey

:yahoo:always think yourself something important

Don't put us with turkey, low scum! always think themselves someone important, but actually nothing but a chess piece.
what the iranian guy said is mean, but somehow it is true.
We are important. And yes, we will support India over China. lol
Why are you so upset my Chinese friend? :(
And he said Pakistan are allies with China and Turkey, he didn't say China and Turkey are allies. please do learn to read.

remove sanctions on Iran
Iran will on par with Turkey

On par? lol bro, turkey is nothing. Their only relevance is the fact they're part of NATO and nothing more. Without it, they would have been another saudi arabia.

What exactly are thanking Turkey for? For essentially saying the same thing they have always been saying about Kashmir? What have they done to go beyond words? What actions have they taken to support the cause?

Nothing.

Turkey saw fit to recall its ambassador to Bangladesh over the flawed trial and execution of a war criminal, but its ambassador to India stays pat in New Delhi while Kashmiris are being killed and maimed by Indian troops.
it is called real politik

Iran will never be on par with us. LOL
i like turkey and turks. do not get me wrong. there is nothing special about turkey

Back
Top Bottom