What's new

Turkey reaffirms its strong support for Kashmir cause

I am an American as far my nationality goes, but Iranian by blood. I have an Iranian passport. My father is Iranian and thus I am considered Iranian as well. All your post are bunch of retarded gibberish. On top of that, you're probably a takfiri terrorist as well.
personal opinion! it is not neccesary to hurt other's feelings so much.

Last edited:
On par? lol bro, turkey is nothing. Their only relevance is the fact they're part of NATO and nothing more. Without it, they would have been another saudi arabia.

on par with saudi arabia ?? saudi arabia has oil. what does turkey have ??

I always thank Turkey and OIC to do merely a lip service to Pakistan and nothing concrete on ground.

Thanks Turks.

We are important. And yes, we will support India over China. lol
Why are you so upset my Chinese friend? :(
And he said Pakistan are allies with China and Turkey, he didn't say China and Turkey are allies. please do learn to read.
upset what?curious!

Iran does not need to join Turkey or Pakistan. They have a petty empire of their own going - their local alliance with Iraq, Syria, Houthis in Yemen and Hezbollah

Look at the map. See how you can ship 100 heavy tanks from Turkey to Pakistan bypassing Iran
You will find geography is a bitch

I will debate with u another time...:-) Don't mind...I m solving very important issue right now....
:yahoo:always think yourself something important

Don't put us with turkey, low scum! always think themselves someone important, but actually nothing but a chess piece.
what the iranian guy said is mean, but somehow it is true.

Bro...I was pointing out just some recent events. I know you both guys are suspicious towards each other but believe me, we Pakistanis will not sit unless we bring you both closer to each other....We will do it...

U are already on same page, bro, when it comes to Pakistan....Turks are very good people...They have pride, I admit, can be perceived as annoying one but they are great and loyal friends...Time will heal China-Turkey wounds...

U do realize that anti China feelings were work of gulenist traitor of Turkey, which even tried to do failed coup attempt...This Turkey is new one, a changed one...The other Chinese members on this forum agree with me, bro...U will agree too, soon. I promise....:-)

@Shotgunner51 @Sinopakfriend

One needs to look into the following developments before analysing whats happening here.

1) Turkey-Russian rapprochement recently took place, alongside that Turkey is part of the China's regional OBOR initiative. Turkey has a heavy investment in Punjab province in Pakistan and more projects are being given to Turkish companies.

2) Iran has asked Pakistan to join China-Pak CPEC corridor, probably to access China via Pakistan to sell its energy supplies.

3) Russian involvement in the strategic North-South Gas pipeline (Lahore-Karachi) construction ($2 Billion project), plus the recent military drills including in GB, considered disputed by India despite Indian anti Pak rhetoric post Uri attack.

4) Chinese are heavily involved in CPEC in ongoing projects with thousands of workers, at UN they placed a technical hold over Indian resolution of counter terrorism

All of these developments reflect a major security realignment taking place in the region especially in the backdrop
of US-India logistics agreement.

Iran will never be on par with us. LOL

Iran is already far ahead of turkey in influence and regional power. also they have a higher input of science etc. That have much higher potential than you lot. You are nothing except NATO's puppet.

And what does Iran has?? or India?

Iran has the worlds largest largest hydrocarbon reserves, and they;re the fasting growing nation in science and tech. You jokers should worry about the inevitable civil war and not brag about influence etc. You're nowhere to be found.

on par with saudi arabia ?? saudi arabia has oil. what does turkey have ??

I was talking about influence and significance. But you're right even saudis are far more influential in politics. These turks are only big on internet forums, in real life, they're just NATO's little puppet.

Back
Top Bottom